rekt

Other urls found in this thread:

pri.org/stories/2017-01-18/3-dead-and-5-injured-mexican-high-school-shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dat iphone flying from her hand

Why throw the kid?
Too young to be a reliable witness.

mekt, necro, mekt ranzz

this is either Mexico, Brazil, or some Asian country, they don't really have brains there

It's beyond stupid. That's what gets me. No matter what happened in that alley, leave the toddler out of it.

That kid had enough sense of self preservation to stay back.

"Anonymous 03/14/17(Tue)19:11:31 No.725550526▶
this is either Mexico, Brazil, or some Asian country, they don't really have brains there".
No it's just some fat cunt, with so much fat in her body that her brain is 99.9% Fat Lard and she saw a twinkie in the grass already on the roof and being the fat cunt she is she was lazy jumped off and took a twinkie in the fat cunt's cunt....

he was mad at the family over a washing machine

That's some piss poor decision making right there.

Seriously?

I mean, great hang time and all, but over a washing machine?

Did he die?

I'm not entirely opposed to throwing a toddler. As a millennial, let me apologize for all the other millennials kids, and say that some need a good ass whipping.

But there's a better reason to throw them than a Maytag.

I guarantee that if it was the skinny girl, that guy would have bolted over. Instead, he cringes and watches.

Hahahahha

>filename
>niggers eh
>where's your god now

Learn to quote you dumb fucking newfag. Also your post has nothing to do with the webm

Why do people just fucking stop, like the people on the bike would have been 100% fine had they just not fucking stopped when the truck was about 2m from them.

Doesn't' have my fav where the father decides instead of stopping to let the car go when they're crossing the road illegally he gets his two kids hit by a car in the pram.

As the dude in the white car shits a fucking brick wall large enough to appease Trump.

Lol pussy

Lost, I wasn't expecting that

That guy in the white, middle of the screen -- I was pulling for him. I thought he was going to make, hell, he may have thought he was going to make it... And that traffic light/pole fucked him up. Oh, and you know, also the semi, and the fire.

did he die?

Literally in the file name

That's what he gets from not simply going left.

>CHOOSE SPIDERMAN!

story!?

No, not seriously you fucking idiot.

Justice!

nerve gas

holy fuck that's cinder!

You seriously couldn't figure it out from the video? Wow. Sup Forums sure is attracting the best of the best these days

Checked

He shot those people to save his stuff. He was never in danger.

>people with guns are not a threat to the life of the people around them

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

yes

he pitted himself

i remember it was some spic kid pissed off at his schoolmates
>fucking spic roaches

benefits of living in dirt

Another black victim of white agrression

I must have watched that a 100 times. Nice.

tryin to hard to troll there guy

"Well fuck"

that brave kid that shoots the gunman at the end.

race?

Can't see shit

@725551762
WTF are you talking about? I've been here since 2015

Because nobody ever shot a compliant victim to eliminate witnesses before.

Armed robbery has the implied threat of being killed. Damned straight that thief needed to die.

Not really.

Lost. Thanks :).

story?

Say hello to my little friend

>has a chute on
>these are base jumpers

Lost

pri.org/stories/2017-01-18/3-dead-and-5-injured-mexican-high-school-shooting

Just some info. Dude lit the other dude in the bed up because of an arguement the previous day. The 2 women burned and as did the dude in bed. The perp lived.

With this like this I just cannot stop wondering: what the fuck did they expect was going to happen?

That is some Final Destination shit right there

Funny thing was, she was ok in the end, the guy that tried to save her wasn't though.