Who /hype/?

who /hype/?

oknotok.co.uk/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3-4fK8h8ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nothanks
i'll be buying an older pressing on amazon for $25. It's a good album but it's not worth $130 fucking dollars. I wouldn't even pay that much for The Pod.

[spoiler]and The Pod is my favorite album of all time[/spoiler]

[spoiler]ok I take that back, maybe if it were to come with the Bilboa and Big Timmy Wasserman tapes I would[/spoiler]

[spoiler]yeah i'd definitely pay $130 for that[/spoiler[

what is this???

OK Computer reissue

deluxe, remastered copy of ok computer containing 3 unreleased tracks from that period and a handful of b-sides

That was a pretty cringe use of spoiler tags,
but you know the pressing with the new tracks is only $30, right? You don't have to get the box set, though I do agree that the box set, while pretty cool, is not worth it

one of the few cds i bought before i learned how to compute was a little boxset of ok computer, second disc had all the b sides that are on this plus a couple climbing up the walls remixes and live stuff, so i'm familiar with and love those tracks as much as the original album. never had it on vinyl, so getting it plus all the bonus stuff, you better believe i'm /hype/

3 new ones are I Promise, Lift and Man Of War

you can already find lift and man of war on youtube live i think(man of war used to be called big boots)

Honestly I'm looking forward to I Promise more than anything. Most people say Lift and Big Boots are their best unreleased tracks, but there's something about I Promise that just clicked with me immediately.

an album conceived out of Yhom Torke's hatred of capitalism and fear of technology is being sold online at an extraordinarily high price?

[speeler] sign a nigger up [/spooler]

everyone says dumb shit when they're a kid. lighten up squirt

I thought the whole album was kind of about not being alright when everything was fine - having things be going as well as you could imagine them being but still feeling like shit for some reason

do you not see how feeling like shit when everything's fine is related to technology and capitalism?

ok ok ok ok ok OK

Should've done the bends first, then this and then kid a.

I mean life is bretty good with technology and capitalism, but I don't think he hated it as much as he was just frustrated with still not being happy despite seeming to have every reason to be.

they're not studio recordings though

Are you getting vinyl or cd?

vinnle

I already ordered it because I have a boner for this album. Can't wait. This is the most I've ever spent on music though, and probably wouldn't do it for any other album.

How does one spoiler properly? I have never been able to do it properly.
[spoiler]plsnobully I am not a newfig[/spoiler]

you're doing it right, but spoilers aren't enabled on Sup Forums

too dirt poor for that awesome box set

Y O U ' V E
B E E N
S T U C K
I N
A
L I F T

I N
A
B E L L Y
O F
A
W H A L E

A T
T H E
B O T T O M
O F
T H E
O C E A N

I'm a pleb and have never actually heard lift. should i listen to a bunch of live versions between now and june or have the studio version be the first i hear? i figure that's a fairly unique position, seems like its one of their most popular unreleased songs

listen to it desu

youtube.com/watch?v=y3-4fK8h8ig

i'll be really disappointed if Lift is closer to the 2002 version than the original. but: imagine if they combined both into some kind of 7 minute monster