All I want is for this area to win a few championships. We aren't a rich, glitzy or glamorous area like NYC or LA...

All I want is for this area to win a few championships. We aren't a rich, glitzy or glamorous area like NYC or LA. We are an overshadowed blue collar area with sports being our escape from our harsh realities

You should all cheer for us more

>Silicon Valley
>Not rich or glamorous

Eat shit.

>computer nerds
>glamorous

Call me when people actually want to move here

I'd argue even Texas is more glamorous

The Bay is someone where you end up, not actually desire

Are you a moron? Do you even live in the bay? Housing prices are fucking skyrocketing because everyone wants to live here. Fuck San Francisco, FUCK the "even year meme" Giants, fuck the overpowered 3-point meme Warriors, who are basically an SF team anyway, fuck the "we were good in the 80s and now we play in fucking Santa Clara" 49ers, fuck the "our only fans are mexican and black gang members" Raiders, who are moving to Las Vegas anyway. Fuck them all.

Go As though.

>it's another everyone takes the bait from the same "why does x area do x so much" poster episode

western north american cities have skyhigh real estate prices because chinks are taking money out of their shithole and hiding it in north america.

>Not rich
>Bay area is literally one of the wealthiest if not the wealthiest region by median income, with Santa Clara county literally having a majority of its citizens making over 75k a year
>not glitzy
>Silicon valley, containing the entirety of the tech elites (who live in the area detailed "tech billionaires" or "Near-billionaires" or one of the literally dozens of places that say rich or billionaires) and also the areas nearby that all say some form of "elegant" whatever or some compliment to one of the many beaches
>Not glamorous
glamorous is literally a synonym of glitzy

>overshadowed
by what, the Bay Area is literally the center of the tech industry
>blue collar
probably one of the absolute most white collar areas on the planet.

All I want is for this area to win a few championships. We aren't a rich, glitzy or glamorous area like Miami or LA. We are an overshadowed blue collar area with sports being our escape from our harsh realities

>glitzy or glamorous area like NYC

you've clearly never been to nyc

BAY?

All I want is for this area to win a few championships. We aren't a rich, glitzy or glamorous area like NYC or SF. We are an overshadowed blue collar area with sports being our escape from our harsh realities

NYC is by far the most desirable city in the US

>NYC is by far the most desirable city in the US
if you work on wall street and live on the upper east side then I guess so

At least LA is actually blue collar

Kill yourself you faggot enablers

I'd rather live in a middle class house in the Bronx than living in a small town in the middle of nowhere

Take your WS championships with some gratitude you goddamn shit.

that isn't saying much because middle class in the bronx is probably aristocratic for Argentina

I like the bay, there's a lot to do. There's too much blow though.

How are tech nerds glitzy? Even miami is more glamorous

No one is impressed if you move to SF like you with places like NYC, LA, Chicago, Miami, Dallas etc

>muh 27 rings
eat shit

Yes, living in a 10 square metres flat is aristocratic by our standards

>meme-team extraordinaire Gints finally (thankfully) stopped
>top-5 sports chokes OAT Warriors
>Shorks FINALLY got to the SC Finals
>Naners are a has-been dynasty whose players literally committed a mass exodus/retirement because their management was shit-for-brains
>Assletics
>Raiders finally looking gud
that last point is the only good thing about Bay Area sports right now.

I never said "tech nerds" anywhere in that entire post

and yes people probably consider it more prestigious to be moving to the bay area as opposed to anywhere else bar NYC and LA

the only middle class area in the bronx is Riverdale, look it up on wikipedia. Other than that its pretty poor all around which is probably worse than Argentina.

Saying middle class and Bronx in the same sentence gives you something very specific

People only care about San Francisco because its a meme, no one gives a fuck about the rest of the bay. No one aspires to move to San Jose, Oakland, or Vallejo. The rest of you nobodies are riding off of San Francisco's fame.

Uhhh Miami? Chicago? Boston? Dallas? Houston? D.C.? Seattle?

I always thought Philly and SF were on the same tier

Uhhhh city? city? city? city? city? city? city?

C'mon people its 2016

>Oakland

Isn't it more associated with LA because of the Raiders

The problem with D.C. is unless you're going there for high profile government or government consulting work, it sucks

>jew York
>middle class
Pick one. In a city like that you're either filthy rich or dirt poor. Same goes for LA and Miami
A liberal paradise!

These 3 are the 3 best cities in the USA and yes, for a middle class person

You Americans have a very twisted idea of what a middle class person is

because there is a high standard for middle class, and the middle class can fulfill it

What's poor and what's middle class?

That is literally not the cause. The cause is that there's a persistent economic boom in Silicon Valley, and all the local municipalities want to get the benefits of having office space here (like Menlo Park, Palo Alto, etc.) but don't want to provide infrastructure to people, so they don't allow residential developments. Thus, all these massive tech complexes/"campuses" that employ 10K people (like Google in Mountain View) are allowed to be be built, but Mountain View expects the surrounding municipalities to make up the housing shortage, though, of course, all of the others expect the same thing.

Maybe the Chinese, Russians, or Arabs do buy some apartments in SF proper, but that number is minimal compared to the very real and solvable supply/demand problem that's going on.

Ulster

Fuck the Bay Area, overpriced shit filled w/ liberals crying about a fucking democratic election. The teams are meh tier as far as history/tradition goes but fuck the politicians and idiots that elect them in that state. Glad I escaped to based Texas(great firearm laws, housing costs, people, etc.). Californians, get the fuck out of Austin and stay the fuck out.

>people actually fall for this obvious bait

>Warriors

don't be greedy

All I want is for this area to win a few championships. We aren't a rich, glitzy or glamorous area like NYC or LA. We are an overshadowed blue collar area with sports being our escape from our harsh realities

this is some of the worst bait Ive ever read and you idiots still fall for it

all i see are people having some fun maybe you should try it?

>tfw lived in bay area from birth until leaving high school
>went to college in california so wasn't too far away then
>come back to bay area after college
>live in this beautiful place for most of my life with mountains, beaches, parks, top nightlife, restaurants, basically anything you can want
>have basically never had friends or a girlfriend, been shut-in most my life, experience none of it

even my teams lose as well.

>Giants '10
>Giants '12
>Giants '14
>Warriors '15

no one cheers for the worst city in America

that's not filthadelphia

The entiree bay area needs to be nuked

>LA fans trying this hard with this weird over thought of b8

why are you people so fucking obsessed? is it because your teams are booty booty buttcheeks lel???

calm down m8's...its just sports

Because a shithole like Bronx probably reminds you if your bative land.

>SF
Absurdly expensive, full of faggots, trannies, liberals, gooks, Jews and other sort of human trash

>Oakland
Niggers, beaners, everything rundown and shitty, basically another Detroit except mire pricy.

San Jose can stay I guess.

>not rich
>blue collar area
>highest cost of living in the USA

kys faggot

>moving to Dallas
>impressive

I am laughin mate, really

>tfw you didn't grow up in sunny California

I thought you were a bunch of literal faggots sitting around all day doing LSD, getting the AIDS, drinking cappuccinos and thinking you were europeans?

Move to Solvang, Jeppe. It was actually sort of nice there, almost felt like Denmark, just without all the retarded noices and elephant beer.

Dallas is pretty cool m8

Dallas is the most cookie cutter generic city in America.

But it's more well known and iconic than SF

And has more money

middle class is $35k per year or greater, and at that level until like $70k is what we'd call "blue collar," ie enough to live off of but not exactly enough to go on a long vacations without saving up a long time for it

anything less is poor tier, and there is a real possibility you are less than one paycheck away from disaster

The Bay Area is Cleveland?

Why would LA people give a fuck about you?

The Raiders are doing well
The Dodgers are doing well
The Lakers are MUCH better than expect and the Clippers are the best team in the NBA
The Kings are good

Stop being so obsessed

>Raiders
>this much bait in one thread

What bait?

Mercer nigga reporting in. Devils, Yankees both winning multiple championships in the next few years.

DC is so fake , it's like Miami without the scenery

But its the seat of government. And the scenery in that part of the US is nice

Most people are impressed by DC

Housing prices are skyrocketing because nimbyist fake-liberal sv transplants shit their pants whenever a city or county tries to build an apartment building more than 2 stories within 10 miles of (insert tech company name)'s headquarters.

Lets be real - when most people think of Cali, they think of LA.