HAHAHAHA LIBERALS LOSE AGAIN!

HAHAHAHA LIBERALS LOSE AGAIN!

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2017/02/18/no-one-mentions-that-the-russian-trail-leads-to-democratic-lobbyists/#6df8e3433991
thebalance.com/business-losses-to-offset-income-397687
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/10/01/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

brofist!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Link to article and their sources?

Wanna make sure my keks are justified.

paying your taxes just means you aren't committing a crime. even so i am sure his effective tax rate on all the revenue he earns is much lower than 25% because of capital gains and other deductions.

The whole point is that they were saying he cheated on his taxes and he didnt. They just made themselves look like assholes

wew

he didn't cheat on his taxes or he would be in jail. but its not like that makes him some good guy hero of the people.

So he released his tax returns finally and has shown that he paid more taxes? Or is this all Bulls hit? I'd live to see his tax returns prove this.

>but its not like that makes him some good guy hero of the people

I know. But they were trying to frame him as this evil guy who cheated on his taxes and have been shilling this meme forever and they were wrong.

democrats need to stop being sore losers

Soooo he made less than 100mil and claims to be a billionaire ? Hahahahahahaha

I don't think most people thought he broke any law. He just manipulated a corrupt system that benefited him greatly. The point about railing on him about taxes was saying that he wouldn't fix a broken system that he benefits from and that he hasn't released his tax returns. He's now defunding the IRS on of the only government agencies that takeshe in money instead of spending it.

to be fair i think he is pretty evil. well maybe not evil, but spoiled, manipulative, cold and out of touch with normal people. not like a comic book villain evil, but also not somebody i would want to associate with

>trying to salvage this in any way

lol

>have 10,000 dollars in bank account
>make 1,000 dollar check

lol this faggot says he has 10,000 dollars but he only made 1,000 dollars on his last check

Roll me

wut?

Only to those who are still paying attention.

They'll just keep pursuing this Russia crap now and none of them will answer for saying he cheated his taxes.

Lets see what Libtards cry about next.

>manipulated
He didn't manipulate anything. If you don't know how to do taxes and use the deductions that are offered to you, then you deserve to have the government take all your money.

Say what? Fearless Leader finally released his taxes? Or did Assange do it?

>I don't think most people thought he broke any law.

EXCEPT pretty much every democrat.

They are just making shit up to bitch about him. First the russian conspiracy shit, now his taxes.

you know, if Trump really was as bad as you say, you wouldnt need to make up shit about him.

also, read this
forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2017/02/18/no-one-mentions-that-the-russian-trail-leads-to-democratic-lobbyists/#6df8e3433991

No, MSNBC has a single piece of his tax form from 2005. Misinformation is not our way newfriend.

No one is calling him a fearless leader but you.
Lighten up, you lost

Paid taxes for the first time in about a decade, claims millions in losses to avoid paying taxes for another decade....

Yeah, not the same as paying 25% annually. Also how's that for "successful businessman"?

Also corporate tax rate is 35%, which some businesses like Walmart, Target, etc. actually pay and contribute to this nation.

Trump still looks like a goddamned pussy for not releasing them on his own. And these are just taxes from one year.

Do you know what a tax auditor is?
If he made millions without filing, they would have been on his ass.

This has to be fake. This doesn't make fucking sense. Russia probably edited these releases and then "leaked" them in an attempt to kill the tax return story.

This can't be real. It just can't be.

What is unreal about it? The fact that he incurred millions in losses to sustain a future of no tax payments? One year isn't a whole picture, I GUARANTEE he is not paying his full taxes because of his failures as a business owner.

Yeah in 2005. How about recently?

His cabinet is a bunch of serial liars and assholes though, and Trump frequently lies about the most trivial, ego-inflating nonsense instead of building anything. We have a climate denier heading the EPA, a Jesus freak leading education and Exxon Mobil's Russian boy toy as our secretary of State. It's a pathetic state of affairs even if Trump didn't cheat on his taxes. Steve Bannon did, though!

Also he's a vile human being that grabs women by the pussy.

Drudge report as source material? GTFOH

>how to not understand big business 101
You know even if your business fails you can still make money right?

i am not making shit up about him. he is a douche. he is very likely the least philanthropic billionaire in the world. he is narcissistic. if you can't tell that by the way he speaks, listen closer. you have to question the motives of a person like that. i think most president want to become president to make the world better. was trump making the world better before he became president? he was certainly in a position to with his wealth and influence, but was he?

and your telling me that if you had a failed business, you wouldn't do the same?

Yeah...you don't know what you're talking about.

thebalance.com/business-losses-to-offset-income-397687

>i think most president want to become president to make the world better.

Like Obama? Or Bush? Or Clinton?

he didnt release his tax returns, thats the funy part

No, of course not. I wouldn't hide it from the American people though. What's so wrong about being forthcoming with it?

"I have not had a tax burden due to my significant contributions as a business owner."

Are you guys retarded? How is this even getting blown the fuck out? I'm not a liberal or republican, but he SHOULD pay a higher effective tax rate..

no you fuck. in '95 he reported nearly a 1 billion dollar loss which meant he would pay zero tax for 18 years.

Its a fucking tradition to release your taxes to show how you were handling biz, this "they said he didn't pay" is bullshit, it was more about showing he's the 1% and you're all cucks for his "hobo imagining what its like to be rich" retarded life.

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/10/01/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html

his taxes were leaked in october

so you would rather pay taxes that you wouldn't have to pay due to a failed business. That seems 100% retarded to me. I use ever advantage i can get doing my taxes. And anyone who has never done their taxes or has gone through TurboTax or some shit, should NOT be posting.

yes, but I believe this was in reference to his personal income tax

except you watched the fucking show and bumped her ratings like every other neo con you fucking twat.

>thebalance.com/business-losses-to-offset-income-397687
You basically proved my point, please take a business class before you reply to this post so you might be able to understand how he never took any substantial losses in his business career to her personal accounts because of his strategy for liquidating his assets. Then you might just find out how most of his "losses" came out in the green.
Don't pretend to know business, it has a lot of big words for someone like you.

You misread the post. No, I would not pay personal income tax when I did not need to, not in the millions of dollars or the thousands I pay today.

He has every right to take advantage of that.

The issue is he can't man up and show his tax returns, divest himself of his business interests, etc.

exactly like them, maybe you think they didn't do the best job, but i don't think many would question they had the interest of all americans at heart.

So why didn't he just announce it and laugh in their faces. Come on now, you know if it were a fact (hell even if it wasn't), Trump would be spouting it off every 20 minutes in a tweet, and calling in an international press conference to tell the world, because he's clearly the most humble person ever.

2005 was 100 years ago.

Then he should have no problem releasing the rest of his tax returns.

Right?

See, that's what I don't really get. Why are you people so fixated on shit like that when we have starving and homeless children in our country. People are more interested in bashing our president instead of fixing our country.

Burning some motherfuckers at both ends there sport.

I'm not gonna lie, you have enough of a fucking brain to question Trump's lies and you will burn out your life trying to educate anybody on here to it. If people believe in Trump at this point they're either whores or the dumbest of the dumb.

I'm a business major. I understand personal and business liability. Did you literally not read any of the article? Here let me spell it out for you: he had someone finance some of his businesses which he PERSONALLY OWNED AS A SOLE PROPRIETORSHIP that then FAILED which resulted in no personal tax burden for him because of the huge losses.

You also don't need a sole proprietorship to have your PERSONAL tax burden adjusted based on your business FAILING. An LLC can be owned by one person.

From the website:
>>As discussed above, for some types of businesses, business income and loss passes through to the owner's personal tax return. These business types are:

>>Sole proprietors and one-owner LLC's (called single-member LLC) that calculate business taxes on Schedule C, and Partnerships, S corporations, and multiple-member LLC's that calculate business taxes on a partnership tax return

The President IS fucking up the country. He put Scott Pruitt, a climate denier, in charge of the EPA. Climate induced famine has a way of making more homeless and starving children the world abroad, and here in the US.

That has nothing to do with the discussion at hand. You can have more than one priority. Just because there are starving children doesn't mean Trump doesn't get to be criticized.

Why is a single person paying higher tax rates than an entire multi-billion dollar corporation?

He is swamping the press so much they can't keep up.
The Russia...The repea...Tax retur,,,,Prove Obam...24 mill...

The left needs to pace themselves or they will have a very rough 8 years.

so are you helping the starving children in anyway? or helping anyone for that matter?

>Trump paid 25% taxes
>I pay more
>I have an iota of Trump's wealth
what the fuck...

>cheated on his taxes
>who cheated on his taxes
No one has said he cheated.
He just hasn't come clean like other presidents.

I am sure someone has tweeted their concern by now.
That should fix it.

Actually yes, I do, I just recently packed food for Feed My Starving Children who don't have food shelters or other charities as an option.

Again, neither me nor starving children are the issue but good example of not being able to argue at all.

First off, that pic was proved fake already and you can look it up. second, Hes only been president for about 2 months and your saying he is fucking up the country? Not everyone who gets put into office is going to have the same views as you and it will never be that way. It seems to me like this is your first election and that you have no clue how this works.

It's his rate, who knows if he paid it.

Aw shit you mean left leaning media was trying to make their opposition look corrupt, evil, and stupid? The right leaning media would never do that. Welcome to the rodeo, it's always the same shit that keeps going and going. Sides just flip every now and then.

See, that's all you want to do is "argue" instead of acting on the problem. That is why nothing will be done to solve the problems that are on hand. Which include your "why did'nt he show his taxes" problem

holy shit you must be retarded if you seriously don't understand the power his name has as pure advertising symbol he can use to sell any failed LLC off to avoid greater loss, usually these sales overturn his loss for personal tax return. Hollywood studios do it all the time if you haven't noticed all the new film studios working under them, they suffer huge losses if a movie doesn't release but they just sell the movie studio off and make huge profits anyways.
Community college must really not teach you much for anything beyond small business, read a book if you cant afford university for a serious education. It's probably better than getting lessons from failed business owners who quit to become teachers.

you really dont keep up with politics do you?

People in his class pay heavily reduced taxes, trump is probably one of the highest paying for his income

You're an idiot. There is a difference between what Hollywood does to set up a business with the point of concentrating all of their losses and how Trump has had traditional businesses fail and not generate revenue.

There is no denying his name and popularity aid him, holy shit that wasn't the point at all. He literally has had regular businesses he invested in, took other financing sources for, failed at, which resulted in elimination of his personal tax burden. Why is this so hard to understand? You dense motherfucker

You do understand this means he's an idiot, though, right?

I love all the share blue try hards I hope we never stop winning

Mein sides.... Can't breathe

You seriously don't get how this is his strategy for boosting his other investments. You will never make money with your mindset and the sad thing is that you wont understand why your developing losses. Please wake up kid and smell the roses, his strategy is pretty good. It's not the best but it worked and that's why he has a lot more money than you.
Save up 10 grand, do some minor investments and put your name on them. Build some experience and you'll realize that sometimes a failed business can be the best thing for your wallet when it comes to liquidation.

Of course Trump didn't maintain his wealth thanks to putting all his personal equity on the line of every business. Doesn't make him brilliant. Doesn't make a failure "planned" or "strategic" or any other bullshit you think ultimately adds to "the power his name has as pure advertising symbol"

You know what usually helps as an advertising symbol? SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSES

Keep crying you salty bitch. When will you faggot's learn that you can't stump the Trump ?

I pay more than that and I am not a millionaire. All you've shown is that ALL of the rich steal from us.

Congrats, you just proved Bernie Sanders right.

Keep trying to justify it lel liberals just got BTFO

Fucking liberals can they be this fucking stuoid ?

Have some liberal salt user lel

Jesus m8 this is just getting sad, look at his real estate investments. If that's not your definition of a flagship successful business then you should redefine what you think a successful business because your standards are ludicrous.

In the one year that he leaked...

TOP KEK

I cannot think of a single politician on any side of the isle that doesn't fit that description.

It's funny how all the libtards who pushed the lie that Trump skipped out on his taxes are justifying that it's okay. Like they will bounce around. "Eh who cares if he paid his taxes? Wouldn't change my opinion of him. Still a shitty person. Might as well not have."

he still didnt release his taxes. this is just straight up bullshit made up by some dumb bitch. Why doesn't he just release his fucking tax returns and make this all go away?

No one is talking about his real estate business. He's had multiple businesses go bankrupt. How do you not understand the difference between failing because he isn't great and someone else creating a fall corporation? Damn...you're so blinded by wanting to believe in him.

BASED AS FUCK

yeah man the liberals are all crying now that Trump finally released his tax returns BTFO by TRUTH!

I really don't understand this victory lap I'm seeing people do

a claimed 10 billionaire paid 30 million dollars on his taxes in 2005?

It's basically non-news. A slight insight probably leaked by trump himself

>7 out of 500 businesses went bankrupt
Oh shit,he's a terrible business man. Wtf I'm shilling for hill now

Because he shouldn't fucking have to. Nobody should be forced to give up private information. If someone truly screwed over the IRS, they would be in prison. Especially Republicans.

Oh god dude you are retarded.
>You know what usually helps as an advertising symbol? SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSES
His real estate is his advertising symbol.
> Damn...you're so blinded by wanting to believe in him.
I think this is actually the other way around for you, stop being mad he keeps winning and learn how he is doing it so you can apply it to your own life. That's how business works

How So? Because he did what he was supposed to do? I pay my taxes like I'm supposed to, Wanna suck my dick too while you're at it?

That's a dangerous thing to be saying... the truth

Fucking lol.
Sanders separated tons of indebted college students from their (parent's) money and gave empty promises that that debt would go away. Then he sold them all out to Clinton for a summer home.
>NO REFUNDS

the point isnt simply to see if he "Fucked over the IRS" the point would be that he would then be able to verify many of his claims of wealth and it would show his potential conflicts of interest as the leader of the free world. Every serious candidate for president in the last 41 years has released their taxes for this reason.

So when Trump extorts $150M per year from US taxpayers when he forces the government to pay him to go on vacation every weekend, he will pay us back 25%.

That seems fair.