Since the pirate bays demise. what have you all been using to download your vidyas nd pron nd softies

Since the pirate bays demise. what have you all been using to download your vidyas nd pron nd softies.

Other urls found in this thread:

unblocked.bet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fbi pls

your mom's laptop

Fuck off CIA, you're not getting my rare pepes or my cp

Fuck you

youre gunna give me all that shit and more

TPB is still alive and well you dumb faggot. how fucking new can you be?

Really does feel like the wild west day of the internet are over. I hate this new era.

Sry FBI. You need to go elsewhere

Nice try

This.

Thread spooked me. I thought it had legit died.

Everyone does aside from the fags making the rules and then ignoring their own rules. We need a world that wont tolerate censorship unless its self regulated censorship.

Don't forget the sheep that waste away on normiebook, they're completely complacent to the state of the internet now, they're the reason companies like google can get away with stalking it's user base, they're too functionally retarded to care

>using 1 site for allyour piracy
what are you, a faggot?

I use multiple sites, none of which i disclose to fbi bate such as yourself, faggot.

I use Sup Forums.org/b/

Preaching to the choir Sup Forumsrother.

I think TPB is at .org or .se now.

Everytime it gets shut down they pop up again under a new domain.

Pirate bay 2: The honey pot

An ISP block and a site demise aren't quite the same thing. Use a proxy, you're welcome.

OK, use this.

unblocked.bet/

i've been using the pirate bay. whenever it's announced that the pirate bay has been taken down, i sigh, think about the good times we had, then i go back to the fucking pirate bay BECAUSE IT'S STILL THERE.

What do you mean tpb is dead?

Same. But one day it might not be. Fingers crossed it lasts a few decades or until something better comes along.

Im under the impression that this "new internet" is ripe for trolling and griefing opportunities and it's never been better. I'm too busy with a kid and a job to really do anything extensive.