Feels thread again please

feels thread again please

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/yungnero210/i-dont-sleep
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go to bed early you doofus. Cos when you're sleeping there's no lonely times, just dreams.

Unless the dreams are about the shit you're trying to escape.

they always are

She still doesn't love me. She never will.
I know that, we both know that.
Why both of us needs each other so much?
Cause she hates herself, she needs someone who doesn't hate her.
But she can't love me. She can't love anyone.

That was so gay.

Made me cringe but it's true

b-bump?

So a year or so ago I was in a bad spot emotionally. I was stuck with some terrible roomates, who I really couldnt sleep at all. Somehow as an escape from that place, a thing to occupy my time while stuck with them and their nightlong parties, I joined an internet chat.

On this place I met some cool people, but one of those people, one day, we just clicked.

I was telling a story about this guy I met. We started talking, moved to private messages, kept talking. Soon we were talking more, every week. Once a day. More and more.

We talked about nearly everything, or it felt that way. Things that happened in our days, our childhoods, depression and happiness. Despair and moments of beauty. About projects we were working on and families.

Again, my situation for several reasons was really bad, I was depressed, self harming regularly, my expression in real life was nearly non existant. I had a few freinds who I talked to but I never told them about my problems. Always the face of 'I am trying to be normal'. On the internet I was able to express my problems, and found people to relate to and to love.

Eventually the topic came up of where we were.Basically, we were in the same place. Not like, down the street, but close.

Seemed a good idea, and so we did.
Went together to a few things, but the awkwardness was apparent from the start. We were both sad, unused to interracting with people and being honest in direct conversations. We had had hours on end of meaningful chatter about all aspects of our lives online. But then, we met in person.

Internet chats slowed down. Stopped. A few occasional bursts, but, different. We meet again. Trying to be freinds, but being awkwardly uneasy in eachother's presence.

I am not sure if we will ever talk again, a person who 8 months ago I would have called my best freind in the world, the person who knew more about me than anyone, and now, not sure we can even look eachother in the eyes again.

no its not. At least 75% of b are nonvirgins with gf's plus with jobs and hobbies. Subhumans will always be the minority. Us subhumans just like to try to make it seem like weve found the gold mine of friends, when in reality, everyone excludes us.

>I am not sure if we will ever talk again, a person who 8 months ago I would have called my best freind in the world, the person who knew more about me than anyone, and now, not sure we can even look eachother in the eyes again.

Really nothing special. That feeling has happened to me at least 3 times, but then some person just changes for the worst and reveal in actuality, they're a total douche bag.

>be me

mfw

cringe

dumping a few i have
1/?

its not that I dislike them or that they seemed a douche, just that we didnt really work irl at all, while online it seemed really great.

I

Well, most of them. I'm sure a small percentage are sociopaths that need to be put down like dogs.

2/?

3/?

4/?

5/?
don't die on me Sup Forums

6/?

op here, im not leaving untill everyones asleep or thread dies

I actually didn't noticed the 9gag watermark until now

Fuck man i want to leave this shitty site so bad. I want someone to realize that i'm not ok, but i just can't open up. I know i'm a bitch ass coward but i can't do it, and no one is gunna do it for me. No one is going to help me, i need to save myself.

tell me a story, OP
7/?

oh, gee, im not that great at telling stories, what do you wanna hear?

It's nearly 4am here. I need to sleep to get to my wageslave job, where I'm surrounded by trendy hipsters.

Man they make feel uncool and uncouth as fuck. They're even doing intentionally.

what do you work at?

Why do we hate ourselves even though we are the only ones that understand ourselves?

tell me about the last time you really laughed
It's barely 10 pm here, but the same shit awaits for me tomorrow
8/?

i can vouch for this, shit hurts

Never mind, I answered my own question with that

I wish i could tell you user, i really do. maybe we understand that we really cant do anything about ourselves and were really fucked forever, dont know.
i got to hang out with a friend recently, it was great, i felt really happy and was smiling the entire day, but obviously all good things come to an end. doubt ill get to see her anytime soon.

i did laugh today though

at a rekt thread.

soundcloud.com/yungnero210/i-dont-sleep would mean a lot for some feed back OP

"Shit was gay" is all i was gonna respond, but then i saw this faggot and dubs confirmed that in fact, that was a gay post.

Checkem

Fuck, all social interaction seems like a damn chore to me, I wish I could enjoy this kind of things
9/?

Been stuck on the same chick for 4 years. We dated off and on for a long time but finally broke up for good last year. Idk why I can't get over her but I just can't. I've fucked 7 girls in that period of time and it doesn't make it any easier to move on from her. Every girl I talk to I compare to her and none of them even come close so I don't date anyone. I can't settle.
I think about her all day pretty much and always find a way to associate things with her. Constantly dream about her etc. Get that horrible fucking pit in my stomach every time I think about her being with someone else.

Idk fellas but I think she might've been "the one".

Just turned in a 3 page paper for a 4-5 page assignment. I know I am fucked but writing has never been my strong suit. I get A's on the tests but i cant just fucking write. Tired of this shit time and time again. Going to get another B just because of these writing assignments.

is that your music? ill take a listen sometime, and comment, wish i could do it now but i dint have any headphones. dint worry though, ill listen first chance i get

Go to a therapist, I'm going to one in a week
You wont regret it Sup Forumsrother

I feel for you user, i cant write for shit either

For real, in about 30 years thats the future for many humans, and it will be beautiful.

opposite for me

Fuck..........

"At least we tried, right?"
That hit me hard

these trips are even sadder than the wasted quints i saw on Sup Forums by a leaf

same, i wrote a six page essay when we only had to write at most two

Supermarket in gentrified part of the city.

That's not a surprise
10/?

I doubt it. It's just going to be misery for the poor while the elite will construct literal towers of ivory.

Nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

I swear that even with the distance, slowly wearing out your name
Your hands still catch the light the right way and
Our hearts still beat the same
And our hearts still beat the same

Come to me, just in a dream. Come to me and rescue me. After 2 years I still look for you when I see a Honda fit.

I happen to be a talented writer. Kik me, and I'll give you some pro tips

I want to but i don't know where to even start. Literally everyone i know in my life knows me as the happy funny guy. I'm the funniest, and when i get into it, most out going guy i know. My anxiety stops me from breaking this persona. I know it sounds stupid but it's true.

I once have a very old, very cynical professor say something I thought was quite reassuring.

“We don’t need to save the planet. The planet will be fine, and overall life will find a way. If every genius who ever lived was unable to keep this (humanity's end) from coming, then we probably don’t deserve to be around. Every fool who brought this about will be forgotten, and we will all finally be able to sleep peacefully.”

I'm the same way as you. All my friends used to think that I was just one of those guys that could see the brightest side of any situation and that I was just a funny person for the sake of being funny. In reality, I always looked for the bright side for them because I never wanted them to feel the same way that I do every miserable day of my life. I havent felt like Ive accomplished anything in my life except becoming the biggest loser thats ever existed on this world. The only people that like me are my friends, I cant ever get a relationship that will last for more than a couple of months, and every relationship thats ever meant anything to me has just ended with me crying myself to sleep for countless nights. I wanted to hide how i really am from my friends because i didnt want them to know how i really am, how much i actually really fucking hated myself. please, dont keep it inside. get help. please

This

At 23 years old, I'm unemployed. I tried freelancing but no one wants to pay my useless ass for anything. My mom tells me how disappointed she is in me, and how all these other 20 year olds she knows have their own houses, own careers, and are making progress in their life. Meanwhile, all I do is look to find gigs everyday usually with no luck, and I have basically nothing going for me. I have no money to do anything, and I basically have no happiness in my life. I'm probably going to kill myself soon, just trying to figure out when and how.

I love you guys.

Wanna know the most depressing moment I had while working at that store? I mean, it's almost something that would be in a cliche movie moment.

Go on...

oh, do tell

Nobody's stopping you

A letter to younger me:
Do it, there's no point, nothing gets better, they all lie, because if they would have the courage they would do it too.

I got one too

Wait another five minutes to call her and it'll work

here's mine:
there is no god, stop praying every night and do it yourself. there's no man upstairs whos going to do it for you

learn a trade at community college and move out, even if you are poor as fuck it will give you the motivation you need to achieve a marginal amount of success. Living a simple and happy life isn't that hard.

You have a shitty mom for not kicking your NEET ass out at 20.

i'd recommend automotive technology if you do this user, there will always be jobs for mechanics

I'll get dreams of the girl that threw me away. I'll have dreams of how things were before. We'll both be so fucking happy in those dreams. Things feel like they're back to the way they were before. Then I wake up and I remember everything. I have that strong feeling of happiness and love still in me moments after I wake up, but then it hits me that none of that happened and I'm still fucked and will never find a girl so perfect like her.

actually that, carpentry, hvac, or plumbing
they cant get enough people with the right skills

Im bored as fuck with life. I wuit drinking and drugs now i need real hobbies. Wat do?

I dont get dreams like that, but one day i probably will.

i always dream about her as well

I love vaporwave.

I'll do my best man. I've done nothing in my life, the only things i'm good at are video games and sports. Both of those things are useless unless you're the very best and i'm so tired all the time i can't be the best. Everything in school i just suck at, math, english, everything. For math i literally cheat on everything i can because i've never been able to do it. I just don't get it, i don't understand it and i never will. Where do i go in life even if i get over depression. I'd rather kill myself than have to work some mind numbing job like Mcdonalds.

I do too

I used to think i was bad at math, you just need to take your time with it and stop telling yourself that you are bad at it.

fuck, op here, just remembered i need to wake up really early tomorrow, goodnight, love you guys. might make another thread same time tomorrow, same picture

Does anyone remember me from a few threads ago, talked about getting raped by my teacher when I was a kid?

Still feel like a box of used goods thrown on the curb.

>met online
>we didnt have too much chemistry but it seemed promising
>one week later we had a date
>party
>I dont know anyone
>get drunk
>get along with almost everyone, casual chatting
>we kinda connect
>smooching and else
>I really like this person
>we try to cuddle but the guy didnt want us in his bed
>the next morning we go to the bus stop and say good bye
>text for another week
>madly and out of proportionally in love but also trying to keep it cool
>text: "hey user its not you but..."
>"ok sure, I understand. I really liked you but I respect your decision"
>I dont, I keep trying to talk but its always kinda awkward and it never leads anywhere
>I send a text saying "hey Im still thinking about you, I dont want to give up without trying at least to see if there was nothing I could do to" "nope" "k"
>one day I say "hey I cant seem to get you out of my head and I really want us to be together, so the fact that you are unavaiable it really hurts me. so Ive decided to delete you because I want to understand that there is no chance"
>spaghetti all over the floor, regret it immensly
>come home drunk, on the app that we met "hey, I wrote like a huge ass wall of text but I realized I was tripping, im still thinking about you"
>no answer

that was a year ago, one fucking date was all it took
I think about him every single day
he became my standard and Im no settling for less

seen a shit ton of people since then, I want nothing to do with any of them

context: im a dick with literally no emotions, I dont know how to handle feelings like these because I never have them

guise let's post some quality feels related pics, I don't have many in my folder

plumbing is GOAT, fire sprinklers if you get in a union is GOAT too... automotive doesn't have as much room for advancement but it inst hard at all from what i've heard from friends.

you need some challenge, risk and reward in your life user. I was in the shitter so hard a few years ago i though i was a robot for life until my parents threw me out.

Living under a bridge for a few weeks listening to homeless people fight over booze did wonders for my drive, but dont go that far if you dont have to.