Another racist. It just doesn't stop with white people. One after another is being outed as racist...

Another racist. It just doesn't stop with white people. One after another is being outed as racist. Are there any nonracist whites? Sure doesn't look like it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CgASBVMyVFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gtfo

He can't be racist because he's a jew. Or Italian? What the fuck is this kid?

Robot, obviously. It's in his name for fuck's sake.

Yes, there is a movie called "Get Out", not "Get the Fuck Out". You should see it, maybe it'll help you confront your racism

I'm white and I'm not racist.

Except against the Jews. Because of what they do to babies and their dicks. But I guess that's more of a religious beef, so I'm not racist after all.

Anyone can be racist. It just happens that they're all white. What does that say about whites?

Who is OP? and why do I care he's realized the truth about blacks?

What's the truth about whites?

No, whites aren't the racist! Everyone else is! They're the victims in this. They hate when you're racist towards them, but if they are toward you it's all fun and games. If you get mad, you're just a dumb nigger/spic/jap/kike. Stop keeping the white man down!

kek'd

As a non-racist white, I can explain this.
Basically, colonialism.
Done, white racism explained

Also, while the claim that all racists are white is close to true, the converse claim that all whites are racist is racist in and of itself

Or racially discriminatory, at least -- the difference being that racism implies an element of abuse of institutionally sanctioned social and financial power, whereas racial discrimination doesn't necessarily, but is still a dick move regardless

i'm white and racist. can you find me a person of any color who isn't racist? people should quit being afraid of being called racist. it's a natural thing to pre-judge someone on the basis of race. calling someone a racist is just trying to shut them up, to silence their viewpoint. really, guys, next time someone calls you a racist, say yeah and what of it. quit being pussies about being called racist. you're letting the haters win.

B41t

Isn't colonialism simply "having won the spoils?"

Madmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmad

Nigger

Gr8 B8 M8

I don't think I've ever met a nigger that isn't racist.

Joke

Q: What's the difference between a dead African American in the road and a dead honkey in the road?
A:The African American has skid marks leading up to it

Sauce?

You're racist for using the word nigger

Iranian if I'm not mistaken.

Doesn't change the fact that every nigger is racist.

By this logic, you are just as racist.

I'm black and I'm not racist

What's your point again?

So that means Mr. Trips over here is in fact.... a nigger.
Get out.

Most niggers are racist.

It's hard not to be racist when white people actually are the master race.

Let's be honest here Sup Forums. White people hate blacks. Blacks hate whites. Mexicans really hate blacks and are somewhat okay with whites. Asians hate blacks too and they distrust Mexicans and whites.

fuck niggers

>citation needed

I am Mexican. My parents hate blacks. I have white friend whom talk shit about black people all the time. And black people call me immigrant more than any white people do. Asians think I might Rob their store and stuff like that.

>Smashed banana face.
>Trashy nipples.
>Trashy tattoos.

Half-Asian here, can confirm we hate niggers and mexicans. Some white people are okay, usually just in the inner-city areas, but most of the rest from what I've seen are pretty shitty and trashy.

False. Whites are afraid of everyone.

Everyone else loves each other.

>white

Fuck off with your weak b8, honky.

What of it?
It's morally wrong, that's what of it.

>it's a natural thing to pre-judge someone on the basis of race.
At best, that's not racism, that's just caution. It's not racist to notice someone looks different from you, infer that they probably notice the same thing, and be on your guard in case the natural tension that results from racial diversity should get the better of them.

It IS racist to notice someone looks different from you, let the racial tension get the better of YOU, and blindly infer all kinds of nasty things about them.

do you know how many famous black rappers belong to a group that calls whites "white devils"? im sure you dont, because it doesnt even make the news.

>The entire world is one person

>only beef with the Jews is the mutilation of a newborn's genitalia
It's a good start but you have much to learn

>floral tattoos
>trashy
Try harder, shitbird.

>I am Mexican. My parents hate blacks. I have white friend whom talk shit about black people all the time. And black people call me immigrant more than any white people do. Asians think I might Rob their store and stuff like that.
Was in Moscow, the locals fucking hate black people. I saw one black guy walk in Red Square and two Russian guys look at him and start to scream in Russian and then they made poses like monkeys and started to make Chimpanzee sounds. A few other Russians laughed.

He was just there stunned. One white guy with a British accent walked up to the black guy and I heard him say, "Get used to it chap, they hate the black man here. Don't go out at night alone."

My friends who are white. More than just a few actually. Ohio is not diverse but damn is everyone racist to pretty much everbody else. Face it man whites, blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and easterns all hate each other. It's rooted deep in human society.

The "What do you think about Jon's political opinions?" threads weren't getting the reaction you wanted, huh OP?

Ooh, let me go now.

White people are racist toward everyone who isn't white, but only around other white people. Black people are careful not to act racist around me because I'm white and I do the same for them. Asian people are usually my friends, so they can't be racist toward white people.

I believe the socioeconomic ramifications of slavery is what he's referring to

The civil rights movement truly made large strides for the black community. On the flip side of the coin the modern black stereotype has come about because they seem to think that embracing the trap star gangster life doesn't make them look like fucking human trash

It's unfortunate that the stereotype exists, but it exists for a reason

Why would you know about this? Why would you be looking into these things? You really are preoccupied with black people

HURRR RACIST. Fuck off. You libtards are pathetic. You've lost and will continue to lose. Get your heads out of your asses and start acting like respectable people or go off and die already, you won't be missed.

>implying iranians and hungarians aren't white people

Yep, but Asians don't trust white people.

No, it's more than that. Colonialism is waging war unprovoked, against opponents known to be unprepared and not previously hostile, for the specific purpose of "winning" the spoils and using them to improve or expand one's home nation. I put "winning" in quotation marks because, given the terms and context of the war, it's really more like stealing.

In other words, colonialism is when one nation mugs another like a common street rat.

check'd

and any and all tattoos on a female are trashy and make the female trashy

>implying south africans aren't black people

>they're all white

no, there's just more white people dedicated to it

>Humankind in OP's eyes (past all the cum)

America a nigga

Nice quads

>you have much to learn
>said by a conspiracy theorist

wew

someone said kanye belonged to a black supremacist group so i looked it up.

Nice fuckin b8 m8

Isn't that the name of the game though? Not saying it's right, but humans have been conquering one another from the start. If the natives or Africans had tyne upper hand, they would have subjugated others just the same. Humans are not a kind species at the root of it. We are greedy and violent.

>replying to the cuck and taking the bait
Good job user

Also check em

Jon's here, reading this thread right now.
Hi Jon, you have my support.

>they're from the same continent, they're all black

Iranians and Hungarians aren't white.

Does Jon think he's white?

Here's another good one.

Q: What do you get when you crossbreed a white man with an ape?

A: You get a retarded ape.

It really doesn't make sense for black people not to be racist against whites. Any black who will hesitate to kill a white person regardless of age or gender is a race traitor that deserves to die.

Fuck those Palefaces.

God bless.

"Someone said......" therefore you're not responsible for your actions. Just admit you are obsessed with black people and especially the music

That's racist, what you're saying there, you retard.

>>I'm mad about something on the Internet and am going to try and make Sup Forums fight my battle for me.

good luck finding people to respond to your virtue signals and agree with you.

numpty.

0/10 try harder

>Are there any nonracist whites?
I think it was Ramsey Clark who said it is impossible for white people in the US not to be racist. It is probably also true about black folks.

The Old Testament needs to be retired.

Jontron just gained a new YouTube subscriber.

You're going to need this fish in your ear.
youtu.be/CgASBVMyVFI

probably the ones outhing jontron.
or so they will say.

>As a non-racist
And what planet do you live on?

Ah, so he's an eastern Persian who hates the western Persians in Iraq.

John Jafari is Armenian. Not white.

Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van.

>I am Mexican. My parents hate blacks.
You're not Mexican, then. Mexicans hate Oaxacans. Pochos hate blacks and they hate real Mexicans, whom they call Mexican'ts.

True, dat.

Calling people racist means nothing anymore. Nobody cares, you think all white people are Nazis by definition anyway. That's what happens when you demonize a group of people; they stop listening to what you have to say and unite against you.

Armenians are white. If not just by their genes than also by the fact that they have battled the Turks for a long time and shed tons of blood for Europe.

Literal neckbeard.

yeah it means anything that aint white, aint right.

gotta look this guy up, im white and all but anyone who taunts this fucking racist shit is a fucking loser. grew up in a very diverse city, sadly these white people are fucking trash,.

subtle bait is still bait.

REEE

hahaha i am so clever!! i can cite movie names and post images from google images and 9gag! your argument is invalid! xD

You just did the same thing