Earwax

>earwax

>using earbuds

lmao

>not picking your earwax with your fingers daily for that intoxicating and exotic aroma of earwax and then proceeding to jam that same finger right up your nose for some dank booger action
Pleb.

>Sup Forums

>that two day old boogey ear wax combo

is that ween?

dont forget to rub hand on scrotum for good penis smell
and impaling your bellybutton to get some of that sweet ol dust

I've been seeing these fuckers everywhere now. Somebody give me a quick rundown, please.

Yes. YES! I pick my boogeys literally everyday so my boogers most of the time have a dark bloody red tint on them and when I combine them with some deep colored earwax it just looks completely otherworldly, and the smell! The smell.

uh oh! looks like somebody needs a quick rundown

HEH, PENNUS

>that peachy smell of your belly button when you bust a nut on your stomach and don't clean it off for an hour

my african american comrade

stop right there degenerates

Bring on the bogpill

stupid not-Sup Forums memes are stupid

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Sup Forums memes are generally bad and have no site-wide appeal
the only large scale meme Sup Forums has made is putting meme in front of things as a prefix. a classic example:
>the album is only acclaimed because he memedied before the release

that is fucking disgusting, friend

Is that Baths?

Sup Forums memes are insanely bad

Sup Forums popularized the terms pleb and patrician you turbopleb

this is tame, how old are you?

that would be Sup Forums newfag

>band has two drummers
we were responsible for that

usually I agree but I'm a fan of the bogs
stop trying

not correct

that's only a Sup Forums meme. do you mean cavesponge? i've seen that off of Sup Forums before it got popular on Sup Forums, don't know which board started it though.

>Sup Forums crossposters literally trying to rewrite Sup Forums meme history so they can go on pretending they're anything near golden age Sup Forums when it comes to memes

Good jab
Good effurt

golden age Sup Forums is long over, friend. Sup Forums shot up to kingmaker status at the same time Sup Forums went to shit

in all truth i just watched a conference they did where the subject was quantum computers

the talk gradually evolved to predictions to when alien life will be contacted (2 years from 2016) and the discovery of parallel universes

needless to say, i do believe that bogpilling is real by this point

really makes me think

reminder that Sup Forums memed $mh 2bh fám so hard they got filtered

I prefer licking the wax off but this works too I guess