How in the world can white women compete against this?

How in the world can white women compete against this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sQgbxGI_mqE&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's really fuckin gross.

by not being niggers

By basically just existing

They can't

by literally existing
youtube.com/watch?v=sQgbxGI_mqE&t=3s

By having an indoor voice.

two different divisions op

A good credit score

I couldn't even make it to the end.
The underbelly of a gas station toilet seat turns me on more than this.
Like seriously, it's not even human for Christ sakes.

Immediately deleted this

>yfw you remember that ~80% of all shegroes are overweight or obese
>they're all single mothers
>they're like 10 times more likely than any other race to have an STD
>virtually none graduated high school and just had kids instead
How indeed.

how on gods earth do girls get there bodies to be so hour glass like?????

I dont know why but mulattos are better looking than this thing

My boner popped so fast and hard that it tore straight through my jeans, which startled me greatly, causing me to leap through the air.

In my immediate vicinity there was a glass. This glass, you see... it contained chocolate milk. But not any store bought garbage... it was the chocolate milk of the gods, which my female friend I'm trying to boink made, with fresh milk from her family's farm and homemade chocolate syrup. This was my last glass. I fear I will never experience this level of chocolate milk heaven again.

Thank you, faggot OP.

Hope you're happy.

straight edge

Sauce?

Racist

Huge breasts on a cow does not arouse me either.

Upong further inspection, my schong is also bruised from the high speed impact with the glass (forgot to mention).

Again, thank you. Faggot.

Do you even know what that means?

I would lick her chocolate butt OP

butt implants, better hurry she'll be a 200 lb mammy in a few years

Triggard

I approve

It's amazing that Sup Forums matches the Soros agenda exactly. Nigger worship. Hatred for white people. Never ending trap praise. Is Soros funding Sup Forums?

so, no

Dud there is nothing but nigger hate on this site. Sup Forums might as well be funded by the cock suckin klu klutz klan

>How in the world can white women compete against this?

They could have some kind of mad scientist treatment and be turned into half monkeys, I suppose...

Sup Forums is half reddit ironic hipster racism, half Sup Forums bait

They all don't have aids.

I wish I was alive during slavery. I would only buy niggers that looked like this and fuck the shit out of them

Superior ass genetics

holy shit

who is this?

>compete
they dont need to,
white people created niggers through breeding

dont butt implants not have the cottage cheese?

Lebensraum... That not only competes but out competes it...

fuck off virgin

Why are black women graced with these genetics, but not white girls?

You can find white chicks with nice asses, sure, but not at the rate or quality you'd find in ebony women...

Finger off the trigger, bitch!

Sauce

because black dudes have big dicks

It's called Steatopygia and it's what makes them have huge asses... typically they are gross as shit but sometimes you get lucky; especially when they are mixed (like more American-Americans)

By having a vagina and less herpes?

It all makes sense now. How else would you get past those mammoth butt cheeks without at least 10 inches of man snake? Pic related

My god that's huge... imagine how uncomfortable that must feel in tight pants. Can white women even have asses that big without being obese?

Why do you have webms of black cocks saved? Are you some kind of faggot?

post more

any webm with the foreskin pulled back?

bump

I agree, they can't compete against chimps

not gay but damn

My dick shrunk watching that vid. Her ass is gross, it's like a blob of snot or a putrid pudding.

Easy cut you of food stamp and feed the watermelons and bananas to some white kids.

That's a dirty girl

easy to compete against black chicks when all those black chicks are in prison for assorted felonies.

Name?

By having attractive face, good hair (not an umbaboomba plant) and no cellulite?

TPBP

why would nature give an otherwise insignificant skinny pleb this big of a dick?

Hehe that's a cucumber.... oh what the fuck!?

I don't know; ask all the black guys that have a fetish for white women that they're completey powerless over.

Must be a stripper or a prostitute. Either way dance monkey dance and you can have some peanuts just like the old day.

>TPBP

what?

>Third Post Best Post

o

By being white

This is the kind of guy that says Donald Trump isn't a racist

Trump isn't racist but im not gonna deny i am.

Exactly.

Butts after a certain size becomes unappealing, same as boobs.
She looks like a cartoon parody.

She actually looks more appealing than Ops picture

No u

>Implying people on Sup Forums aren't jerking off to huge cartoon asses.

^^^BOOM BITCH BOOOOM!!!!

Bump

by not having sweaty, smelly ass cracks.
I actually like black girls but they do smell weird.

it's gunna be alTright.

>butt implants, better hurry she'll be a 200 lb mammy in a few years
I love the OP image but truth be told, I would expect that broad to put on Black Bitch weight just like most of them do. It's a shame bc black women often start off looking like HOTT meat. But then they degenerate into fatness. Black personality can range from bubbly and very fun, but sometimes can be the nastiest sour bullshit a man could ever encounter. Too much variance to think of any long term shit with a nigress. AND if she ends up being fine and normal... Good luck with her friends, and family.

Aw Lawd have mercy. This she-demon is well endowed in the sexual arts. Aw lawd grant me the gift of this fine negress demon ass.

Also don't hold that MP40 by the magazine, it'll cause feeding problems. That white girl sucks at being a nazi.

1000 White dicks just exploded

i love you

kekd pretty hard, just means most women nowadays, white and other races as well, have mutated to have this freakish genetic

what's the point of censoring it

Remember when racism on Sup Forums was actually ironic and funny, not literal stormfags thinking they're in a safe space?

Every last one of you who is not being sarcastic in this thread should literally just castrate yourself. If you haven't already shat out a demon-spawn already, if so kill that thing before you do. And then kill yourself.

>inb4 dae triggered? xd memes! xd xd

Holy shit, a literally retarded person. How do you even type on the computer? Does your carer do that for you?

A big ass has been characteristic of humans for literally millennia, if you think this is some recent genetic mutation you are not only incapable of understanding basic evolution but you might actually be medically retarded.

same thing happened with Sup Forums and trumptards, it was a joke, then it became reality...

Go back to your cuck shed you reddit faggot.

seriously what is that shit

>thinks races are actually a scientifically measurable thing and not a misconception based on skin colour and a tiny percent of DNA that handles physical appearance

wew lad, did you take your evolution classes at stormfag university?

nice try newfag

that's my fetish

I've been on this site for a decade kiddo. You autistic inbreds think you're in the majority here but most people are just trolling.

Go back to stormfront or kill yourself, up to you.

By being white.

looks like hes standing outside a horses stable, since the only woman likely allowing that monstrosity inside her is of the four legged variety.