Does anyone else think this album is a 7/10 at best yet can't stop listening to it?

Does anyone else think this album is a 7/10 at best yet can't stop listening to it?

are you me op

>Does anyone else think this album is a 7/10 at best
yup

>yet can't stop listening to it?
nope

I thinks it's a 9/10 and listen to it everyday.

Got to humble and gave up

TPAB>DAMN>GKMC>UU>S80.
It's at least a 9.

I give it 7 or 8/10, there are deep moments but there are moments I wish wasn't as surface level.

I got tired after listening to it..... maybe 30, 40 times in full? I work as a driver, so yeah, I listen to a lot of music.

Other Kendrick works I easily got 2-3x as much as that non-stop.

Opposite for me, one of those 10/10 albums that are so personal that I feel guilty listening, y'know? Like it wasn't made for someone like me, and just devastates me every time I put it on.

listen to Duckworth at least it's the best song

kinda

Only good songs are Duckworth, XXX, Fear, DNA

the same but with humanz

If that's your reaction then it's more than a 7/10. Just saying, stop lying to yourself.

10/10 and it is Kendrick's best album. Strongest thematically and lyrically. Production is amazing too.

kendrick peaked on GKMC

>what is YAH?

What makes it better than GKMC?

OD doesnt exist? :'(

/thread

Have you never been really hooked on a 7/10? Wtf?

Kendrick has nothing interesting to say about love, sex or gender and that really hurts this album because Love and Lust are both terrible songs which drag down an otherwise very good album.

Pride is good too

9/10 album
2nd best

You have ten songs missing from this list, bud

Interesting point

LOVE, LOYALTY and GOD are all horrible songs

anyone who thinks this is better than gkmc has hot garbage taste. gkmc is his masterpiece

this summarizes it perfectly

you think its good but you give it a 7/10 because melonhead gave it a 7/10

TPAB>GKMC>DAMN>>>UU>S.80>>>OD

1. He doesn't sing.
2. Rap isn't music.

I'm not sure why rap is being discussed on Sup Forums. It isn't music. It's not even a music genre.

This.

0/10, not even baiting

wew