Be naive

>be naive
>father asks multiple times over the years how to delete messages and calls
>teach him because naive
>be this week
>check his whatsapp on computer (had it from before)
>find out about cheating with employee (no sex i believe)
>I havent told him, my mother or siblings.

What should i do? Everyone including me gets along with him. They had one BIG fight recently and a small one some days later.

Should i risk breaking my family so my mom knows the truth or should I let them be blissful ignorants?

Are there free spy apps that record calls and call logs (android)? I only have screenshots...

if thats your dads girlfriend, leave him alone and good for him

How old are you?

21, yes im a pussy

who is that in the photo

no sex, not cheating. the man needed to prove his manhood to himself. to show himself that he's not a cucked little whipped bitch in a marriage. mid life crises diverted.

Talk to him about this but honestly, can you blame him? You don't know what the problems in his marriage. Literally, go talk to him.

Lillyth, freecams

Hes older than midlife. Hes anything but whipped as well

Anything but post a Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums about it.

Don't tell your mom. Let her live a lie.

I think i can still filter the trolls.

They work together. I live with them. The thing is hes a self proclaimed "romantic" and i dont think him saying "the heart eant what the heart want", standing up and leaving is that much of a stretch

So how is he cheating with a cam girl?

Lol.

Tits bump

black mail your dad. tell him to make her fuck you.

Shes ugly fat old and of lower class

Or blackmail dad to fuck him

that's a camwhore on cb. lilith i think? she has a shitty attitude but keeps them massive titties out for cheap/free

who dis

Lillyth with "y" iirc. From what ive seen yes, shes a bitch. But she interacts A LOT with the chat. Also, tits stay out once someone pays for them

best on mute?

Cassie0pia, chaturbate

why does it matter?

If i stay quiet my mom might be happy. If i speak out loud we will all lose but he will be the most miserable when we turn on him

sounds like the answer is obvious

people are shitty. stirring it up doesn't usually help much.

We'd all like to live in a world of perfect honesty, but that world doesn't exist yet.

don't meddle in other people's relationships ever. Half the time people like living in their own delusions so there is a probability that both your mom and dad will turn on you if you come out-- but you will definitely ruin your relationship with your dad. If your mother finds out, let her do it on her own.

confront your dad

>wait until siblings/mom's out and its just you and did
>sit down across from him in tv room
>"Dad, I really need to talk to you"
>"Sure, what is it son?"
>"....I know. about your affair. I was looking on your cellphone and just kind of saw the messages..i didn't try to"
>long pause...
>"you dont understand, me and your moth-"
>"If you needed to cum you didn't have to sleep with her, daddy"
>get off chair, move kneel down below Father's impressive cock, see it through his pants... even soft he's bigger than you

LEAK N00DS OF EMPLOYEE

So, stay quiet... ive been doing this but i would also like some harder evidence in case they split for whatever reason so he gets fucked up the ass

ask him for a small loan of 1 million dollars to not tell your mom.

I am wondering why are you this week? Why not any other week? What is so special about this week?

>check his whatsapp

show his dirty messages. i wanna see pictures of your dad's sexy body

to add to this, how sure are you that your mother isn't doing the same thing but hiding it better? roughly 30 to 60% of married individuals cheat during their marriage. Also, at 21, you should be out of the house anyway. To out your father might kill a relationship that at this point might be salvageable, because once one spouse loses the trust of the other, it is almost impossible to get back.

I dont really mind ruining my rel with him. Hes in the wrong.
Could you elaborate on my mom turning on me? Why would she be angry at me?

Found out this week, by accident

Tough call op, been there before. Question you have to ask yourself is, if your mom knew, would she leave him or just stay and make his life, and everyone else's miserable?

As long as he isn't physically cheating on her, he won't be bringing a std home to mom.

Perhaps check his phone from time to time, and just monitor the situation, and if it turns physical, then tell het.

P.s., Take pics of his phones screen with yours, to save the evidence

>cheating with employee (no sex

What in the actual fuck constitutes cheating if not sex?

Nothing happened here. Leave your dad alone. Fuck's sake.

Trust me, I speak from experience, both being directly involved in these situations and as a 3rd party observer of these situations. It is not your place to interfere with a relationship that is not your own. I'm out, have a good night.

Thank you, night

P.s.

Since he works with her, you could anonymously report their relationship to his employer, but keep in mind, if he gets fired, no alimony for mom, etc.

She wouldnt unload on us

Hes the boss

lol

tell your dad you are mad, but you know about it. tell him if he cares for his family and his wife, he'll cut it. this recently happened to me last month and my family has been a wreck ever since. you need to tell your dad that he will eventually be caught if he doesnt stop and it will just get worse and worse as it goes. its not an if its a when. please user, dont be silent. maybe if I tell you my story and what I wish i had done, I can help you and then karma or luck or something will help my family get better.

Okay, I'll stay to answer this question. My sister has a drug addict husband and a 6 year old kid, and has been married to this dirtbag for 20 years. He apparently had been clean, but on thanksgiving he was nodding off and in a stupor from opioids obviously. My sister was and had always been blind to this. My uncle, who was involved in 9/11 and has pain issues acted like fiends with this dude and told him he could get him pills to gain his trust. So basically my uncle has recordings of this guy talking about how to doctor shop, shooting up, fucking prostitutes, etc, but when confronted with the evidence my sister left the night after thankgiving. HEr husband told her the audio must have been edited and not real and she believed it. So basically now my mother lost her daughter and granddaughter, my sister started accusing us of colluding against her husband and trying to hurt her daughter, and now all of us have her blocked on our phones and have not talked to he for years. You would think people wouldnt be that stupid, but the best way for someone to find out something is by themselves

Please tell me your story. What happened, what you did and what you would have liked to have done... if its worth anything, your family should just support the non-cheater.

Unless he is the owner, that won't save him. Owner won't want to risk a sexual harassment lawsuit

Bullshit, flip those numbers around because you sound like an underage faggot

Leave it be. Don't make your family miserable

Hes the owner + small business + third world.. doubt the bitch even knows she can sue for that.. also, i would hate her getting anything out if this

I have strong suspisions of being at least slightly autistic. Maybe i havent developed properly, sorry.

Well, he's gifted her underwear (panties) at least twice

Since you are on Sup Forums and half of these people are also probably autistic, i'll make it simple for you. Normal people keep their mouths shut to keep the peace and consider the consequences for everyone involved, and don't just act on moral high ground because it's "bad." I know it's a little different because it's your parents, but for example, you would never interfere in a relationship in which your friend was cheating on his wife. The only thing that makes this different is that you feel like you are obligated to do something to be right and to help, but telling your mother is not objectively right and might not help anything. Hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil.

so, another think autistic people may not realize, is that this definitely means your father is hitting that. Christ, how dense are you?

Tiem buying bump

It cant be healthy to be that delusional. Has anyone driven past her house to make sure her and her daughter are ok?

Just act like you don't know shit. Time catches us all in the end

>It cant be healthy to be that delusional. Has anyone driven past her house to make sure her and her daughter are ok?

She chose him, and threatened us. it is out of out hands at this point. She has made her bed and will sleep in it. We all have made an agreement never to open up communication again unless her husband is out and she apologizes. We all knew for a fact that he is endangering his daughter, and I know that he has taken her on drug runs. My sister is choosing the safety and security of her relationship over everyone. I will tell you, it is surprising how many people, when confronted with the truth, will not hear it

Btw. This is something you should have asked your self before you started spying.

Generally when you spy, you should not use your information directly. Actually, you do not have to use it at all. That's what i generally do.

Only consider using it, when there is a lot to gain, with high probability of success.

Son, why were you spying on me?

You're grounded you little shit!

I cant, and hope i never do, know how you feel. I am sorry you lost a sister and a niece, and that you had to remember that episode. I hope she realises her mistake before something serious happens. Thank you for sharing your experience.

tell your mother because she deserves to know.

I have been asking myself what i should do for a couple of days. The only conclusion that ive reached is that i NEED and audio of him just in case. Hes got less blood in his face than some lawyers and is as stubborn as they come.
If you could recommend a (pref free) spy app that did this i would thank you

Fuck you dad! You are not the master of me right now!

in some states it is illegal to record people without their knowledge. look at the laws in your state

ur living under his house for free, don't fuck up his shit. tell him you want in on some action and to help find you a girl

It says its ok if it prevents a crime, and infidelity is illegal. Anyways, my family can pay the bail. Got any app recommendation?

I would say confront him about it and tell him that if he doesn't stop you'll tell your mom, but I'd be hypocritical since I can't do that shit myself within my own family.

Must be high class enough for your dad...

Lol, where do you live where infidelity is illegal? Because in the US it definitely isn't, anywhere

Unless you're under the UCMJ. AKA in the military.

>keep checking back
>get nudes of girl
>use nudes to blackmail her into sex
>have father 'catch you in the act' of fucking her
>claim she came onto you and you had no idea
>ruin affair, save marriage, get laid

So yeah, if you want to commit a crime by recording your father without his knowledge, you can find an app yourself. SOunds like a good way to get kicked out of your house, and what makes you think someone else will pay bail?

South america. Unpenalized (?) crime, breaches marital contract or something... upon further reading it also says its ok if it protects the family of individual's honor, whatever that might mean. Yes, law is bot my strong suit, cut me some slack

This. It could really fuck her up.
Husbands u can tell but risky tellin mothers

underrated post

Don't out him. Instead, get on his WhatsApp and start asking her for nudes.. do it every chance you get. Share the wins with your Sup Forumsrothers.

Eventually your dad with figure out that he's been caught, but won't know who did it, and he can't go around asking "having you been asking my secret group for nudes while impersonating me?" - and he'll probably either call it off or at least be more careful.

I dont afraid of anything

So what is it? Confront him or stay quiet?

you should kill yourself my boy

I don't want to go to virgin hell. I want regular hell

Don't be a faggot OP post more of them titties

Negro, I've told you the names. Go look up some videos, it's better than stills.

Shay Carl confirmed.