Help a Sup Forumsro out. Does anyone have a link to the actual video of the chinese guy dissecting the live puppy...

Help a Sup Forumsro out. Does anyone have a link to the actual video of the chinese guy dissecting the live puppy? I'm asking 'cause I'm a sick fuck that enjoys watching animal gore/abuse.

pic related. also self bump 'cause I'm desperate

Yooooo... no...

kek

probably a silly nigger planning on grossing out a fellow nignog

IP logged. We're coming for you.

no fucking way man

go and fuck yourself

you took the bait

That dog is way too cute, why couldnt they use an ugly breed. Whoever the nigger of the dog world is

Hope you and that motherfucker both get sodomized in hell by a large dog dick

serious question tho, what is your deal? did you received no hugs when little or got pampered too much?

Im not even joking i need to know what creates a person like you, issit some sort of childhood trauma? desperate cry of attention? filling some emotional void? lack of romantic experiences? some level of autism?

tl:dr whats your major malfunction?

>whats your major malfunction

Nothing, I just wanted to post something obscene on Sup Forums and see people's reactions.

I just like shooting frogs..

Just imagine deeply that you are in that place. Now try to imagine that someone is posting your body destroying slowly. Funny true? Respect LIFE or you will die literally soon.

You don't think I will?

I have some pretty sick shit user

go fuck yourself

You sick bastard reported.

This maybe upsetting to viewer's WARNING*

If it was real, it would be posted already. There's plenty of animal abuse vids on gore sites, it's no secret.

Even if I did have the link, I wouldn't give it to you just cause you sound like a pathetic 9th grader with an identity crisis. Liking animal abuse and gore doesn't make you cool or unique, you lame little shit lol.

Vivisected
The word you are looking for is vivisect. Why didn't you save it last time you made this thread 6 months ago?

Hey, I am just a curious college student. Wanna hook me up instead of OP?

Someone get this nigga's address

chihuahua

It's somewhere in China

>in college
>incapable of reading whatsoever

I don't have the link, you wad

lol those tabs tho bro, has me dying.

Whats the IP?

gfy

Hey, it's late where I'm at and I'm ready in a dark room. Cut me some slack.

this.

Cue the Grifter vid request.

That shit was hilarious.

inb4 nerd rage

what's "The Grifter"?

>communists
Garbage, all of them.

A video far too disturbing to let anyone see.. My buddy watched it and has never been the same since, fuck that shit. I like fucked up shit but from what I heard.. fuck that.

Maybe I'll look for it later after I'm finished changing my headlight fluid

Who the fuck cares what you are?

dude don't, it's bad