What's the most degrading thing you've done to a girl, Sup Forums?

What's the most degrading thing you've done to a girl, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

toadsworth.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would fuck my ex's throat in the shower and make her puke on my cock

Talk to her through Sup Forums

what'd you talk about

fuck a girl in the ass

Rape my partner anally when she is asleep.

We have only had anal sex when she has been asleep.

I blackmailed my cousin in to having an ongoing sexual relationship. Its almost stockholmish at this point.

I typically meet her once a week. Fuck her in any way i want. Ass to mouth most time. Make her dance. I once made her fuck another woman while i watched and directef then. Still goes on.

Shat in her pussy while she was pregnant.

How did you convince her to do that? Age?

0/10

How did that conversation go?

Something like...

"I'm gonna shit in you."
"No!"
"Yeah I am..."
"No, Jay."
"Shhhh... I'm gonna shit all over our baby...."
"Damn you, Jason!"
*grunt* "Oh yeah..."

don't care if troll or not. more details please.

We are both 25. She was running a pay for webcam service online. I found out because i saw her on the site i look at. I showed up at her apartment one day and told her i would let our family know unless we made an arrangment. It started out as a whenever id call thing, now its like a weekly schedule.

Crazy thing is, most out family knows of her online business, but she still agrees to meet.

I like to fuck hookers. As I'm balls deep, pumping away I make them tell me about the fucked up things they've done with other guys, ask if daddy raped them, call them names, tell them I'm gonna fuck a baby up in thier cunts. When I nut in them I like to call them piece of shit whores and then spit on thier cunts when I pull my cock out and watch my cum drip out.
That's a Tuesday night for me. Feels good, man.

Blown a load on a girl's face but she asked me to so I don't know if that really counts.

Guess it's pretty tame to what most you dad's will post but I used to choke my ex and make her call me daddy while we fucked. Also would stick fingers up her ass

HOw much money do they charge and are you not afraid of aids or some shit ?

Every Tuesday ?

Send her videos of me fucking her best friends in the bed I took her virginity and told her I would love her forever

Fingered and choked her in public. Not sure if people saw us any time

Did she cry?

Ran away

Implied to my ex gf she was ugly

Blumpkin

Somewhat degrading I guess. I borrowed my exes Macbook to finish up a report i had been working on (in my google docs) since my laptop had taken a shit a few days earlier. While using it, She had a few nudes that were in her photo stream. That I had not seen. seeing they were several days old, I started snooping around. Opened up her iMessage and convos between her and some other guy were going back several weeks. swapping nudes back and forth, sexting, talking about the great sex they'd had. I took one of the nudes she had sent him. (it was of her naked, sitting spread eagle on a bed. Full frontal nude, spread legs with her face) she had been talking about a large presentation she had to present in one of her classes soon. I Went through every power point i could find on her laptop and changed the first slide to the previously mentioned naked picture of her. Also saved it as a .PPS so it would open instantly full screen in slideshow mode rather then a bit smaller. finished writing what i needed to, gave it back to her and broke up with her that same day. A day or two later i received a massive tirade of texts about it. She opened in front of her entire lecture hall. Something like 150 kids and several professors there for her presentation.

Fingered a girl in a park while her friends watched.

was she 6?

Iwaited while she got drunk of cachaça and fucked ter dirty butthole making her shit on my cock by accident.you should have seen the look on her dumb stupid fucking face.

gave a girl a tokyo sandblaster

Face fucked my girlfriend who hates sucking dick because I was mad at her

fucked a chick in the ass and when i pulled it out i had brown on my dick so i made her suck it off and show me she had swallowed it then i slapped her in her fuck hole for being a nasty skank

I once spoke with a female

Asked her out on a date,.......

hm,doesn't sound like something i'd enjoy too much

Made her get on all fours on a hotel room floor(she paid), crawl backwards, put her wedding ring up her asshole, twerking, and I recorded it while fapping and spitting on her. Was loads of fun. She's like a sister to me and tells me to do whatever I want to her.

dude,stop. don't make me horny. i'm about to go to sleep

"she".who is "she". you're talking about this is a strange way

Took my ex's anal virginity. Went raw and didn't tell her to shit and clean her ass out first. Tore her asshole and stuffed my shitty bloody cock in her mouth after. I wonder if her husband is ever going to convince her to do anal lol stupid cunt.

you're a sick fuck

I was with a this girl once, she stood up and bent over because she wanted to be fucked from behind. Without permission or warning I stuffed a dry dick into her asshole. She took a few pumps like a champ but it wasn't long before she fell over on the bed holding her ass from the pain I flipped her over and fucked her mouth facialabuse style. I blew it on her glasses, wacked her in the face with my cock a few times and didn't give her a goodnight kiss. True story.

fucked a girl once in the missionary position while looking her in the eyes

woah there

we've got a badass over here

Old ass man here, gonna tell a TRUE story.
>Be early 20's, single, own apartment/car, 2 jobs
>Be ballin'
>Always horny
>Meet semi-slutty girl late teens
>Be chattin' on MSN messenger
>Sun's down, so horny
>get aggressive, as he to come over and fool around
>she agrees
>ohfuck
>go pick her up
>bring her home
>waste no time, grab her and start makin out as soon as we get in the door
>go to bedroom, refuse to fuck her untill she sucks me off and swallows
>she does
>fuck her after
>cum on her face
>roll ovr and go to sleep
>Wake up in the morning with her standing at the end of the bed
>"I need to get to school" she says
>"There's a bustop down the street" I say
>roll over to go back to sleep
>hear front door shut
>laugh, go back to sleep.

I still occasionally think about here, and how degrading that must've been. I remember a while after that she messaged me asking why men treat her like shit. I ignored, never spoke to her again.
I often wonder whether she got her shit together, or continued letting herself be used. I'd feel bad if she at all demonstrated self-respect.

clinched and elbowed my ex, broke her nose when i was drunk

also regularly beat her up, inb4 asshole, i know

I don't know if it counts since I technically didn't "do" it, but:
>Be with Chink hooker.
>Lay on my back.
>She sucks my dick for a while and then starts licking my balls.
>I didn't even ask her or motion for her to do this; just just started doing it on her own.
>Hang about; she's trying something else.
>I can feel her tongue moving around my thighs and my gooch.
>Suddenly starts getting suspiciously close to my anus.
>Pretty sure she got there.
>I didn't ask her to do any of this extra shit; I don't even like arse play that much.
Still not sure why she did that.

I voted for Hillary

>I often wonder whether she got her shit together, or continued letting herself be used.
My money's on the latter.

Top fucking kek.

Show your respects and say hi to Toadsworth
toadsworth.com

there's a reason people like this tumble from one shit into another. it's no conincidence and it's all fueles by their passive and active behaviour. don't feel too bad about it. their parents fucked up and you can't change a thing about it,even if you want to

story?

put googly eyes on her bewbs :3

hold her hand...

Put my finger in her butthole while I smelled her feet and jerked off

Me too.
I've been with a fair number of women, and she was the only one who let herself be just straight up used and abused. Sure, there were other slutty girls that were easy, but they still needed to feel like you were trying to appear genuinely interested in them as people. It's jarring, and kinda freeing to be with someone with just NO self respect.

You were a balla, good on you, bro.

I don't often get a chance to ask, so:
1) Why did you do it?
2) Did she ever report you to any authorities? If not, why do you suppose she didn't?

Let me tell you why I know you are full of shit.

You start off trying to sound all hard ass about nailing a hooker, and then you are absolutely fucking stop-the-presses astounded that a woman licked your asshole.

This is like the 40 year old virgin. ME SO HORNY fuck you child.

I can only imagine.

I said, ALMOST feel bad, lol.
I've lost no sleep.
She had nice tits, and was a pretty decent fuck.
all that really matters, my wondering about how she ended up is more of a morbid curiosity than anything.

>gf forgot my birthday
>really upset about it
>she's cries for about 3 days after I tell her how mad it made me
>say I forgive her
>still mad
>week or so later
>she's being flirty
>making out
>she bites my lip
>tell her to fucking stop it
>says I'm going soft and she can do whatever she wants
>lights a fire in my eyes
>slap her around
>strip her down
>order her to lay on the bed
>tell her to put her hands under her butt and hang her head off the bed
>grab her by the hair
>pinch her cheeks open
>fucked her mouth
>she was gagging
>she was choking
>she spit up a bit
>came down her throat
>gave her a 15 second breather
>slapping her for not wanting to go again
>about to put my cock in her mouth
>says our safe word
>have to stifle my actual anger at her as I cuddle and tell her I'm not really mad

yeh mayne. das human

Let me tell you why I know you're wrong:
I was there; you were not. Also:
>You start off trying to sound all hard ass
Except I didn't; you inferred that all on your own.
>stop the presses astounded
No I wasn't. I was surprised, but you're exaggerating it too much.
Is this a pissweak attempt at trolling or are you just a dumb cunt kid?

cum on her hand while she was asleep... she's my cousin... she's like 5

why did you fuck her only once? she had no problem with sex why'd you leave?

>safe word

>Pretty sure she got there

OH! THE MYSTERY AND INTRIGUE how the fuck loose is your faggot asshole that you don't know a hooker's tongue is inside of it?

You are full of shit. Go back to 9gag

ignored her advances

you get mad because people forget your birthday? what kind of self centered fuck are you? i'd at most be disappointed,if anything. but i wouldn't be because who gives a shit about your birthday. be thankful for the people who think of you and stay neutral about the rest.

can you two faggots fuck off?

It was a couple of years ago, I can't remember every exact detail. I just remember she was fooling around down there a lot.
Make me.

oh,i see now. you're actually just a fetish couple for violent shit. why don't you guys just hang yourself?

You seem pretty buttmad about this. Did you forget someone's birthday?

I dunno, at that age I was just doing everything on instinct. It's hard to explain, but I was just frantically driven to get money and just did shit without thinking. I can;t say there was a real reason I never saw her again, I just moved on. I wasn't hard up for female attention, I usual had 2-3 on the go at once.
In retrospect, I think it's likely because it was just too damned easy. I liked to pursue women who took effort, maybe because that gives them a veneer of value.
Girls like her were for late night moments of need, not anything even mildly resembling a relationship.
I'd like to think I had an instinct to not push my luck aswell, girls like that = STD's and/or child support waiting to happen.
Long story short, I don;t really know for sure why, I was just young and full of energy, and just bounced around, and happened to not bounce that way again.

Strip her naked. Use my belt as leash on her neck. Walked her on all fours outdoors. Then fucked her doggy style while pulling on the belt tightening it around her neck.

Trying to have a homosexual jack session with the rest of the shut-ins in this thread? Sorry to kill your underwhelming hardon

>people forgot my birthday
It was my girlfriend, bitch says I'm the love of her life but can't remember the 1 day of the year about me, I don't care if I get laid or get a present, I just want people I love to acknowledge the day.

>be a fag
>boyfriend is bi
>occassionally we'll pick up a chick at the bar for him to fuck
>he gets head, the fucks her and nuts
>then I get up from the corner
>"now let me show you how its done"
>throw him on his back and fuck him
>we ignore her
>i get off
>remove condom
>toss it on her
>"thanks doll"
>grab bed sheet
>wipe off my dick
>point at boyfriend as Im zipping up
>"get dressed faggot, we're going"
>walk out the door and we don't even respond to her

>not pushing limit often enough you need a safe word
pussy

i wish i did. there's very few birthdays i truly care about though. can't care less for the rest,even if i see them on a weekly basis or so. if i don't truly care,i don't contact them and i expect nothing more from others. never been a problem

This is what Aspergers looks like in text form.

Once you hit puberty you'll start caring less about such trivial bullshit.

wot

came an hour ago im just checking out stories, cuck.

I married her

Winning. Did you get in trouble at all?

>not just not having one and doing whatever the fuck you want to do

if something mundane as this upsets you this much,then you should probably stay away from any serious relationships or anything that involves more than platonic bullshit. also stay away from kids,you fag

Praying to God this is actually true. Kudos user

Back when I was a teenager I was regularly banging this 4/10 slut who was in love with me. Her white trash 3/10 mom was always flirting with me. One night I started fucking her daughter during "movie night" while she watched. I put my cock to her daughter's asshole and she listened to her beg me not to. After I finished off in her ass, I walked over and stuck my cock in mom's mouth. I didn't fuck her but I got her off by trying my best to shove my hand in her nasty cunt.

I stopped taking calls from the daughter. I'm 45 now, and I wish I'd continued. I'm sure I could have gotten them to do a lot more.

inb4: didn't happen, believe it or not, I don't care. I'm 45 now I'm still looking for another nasty white trash mom...

am I the only 18 kid that wants to marry?

Not the user you were responding to, but the miasma of virgin is strong with you.

No i didnt. I pretty much disappeared after that. Switched universities to one a couple states away.