Incest Wins and losses:

Incest Wins and losses:

>Be horny'ol me
>Cousin is sleeping in the other room
>she has yoga pants on
>Shit, that camel toe looking delicious!
>I come in and slowly closw the door
>I lay next to her with a massive erection
>I rub my hands on her waist and then to her butt
>she wakes up violently and turns around to see me
>I close my eyes and act asleep
>she leaves the room.

Thats a loss for me, but at least I sniffed and came in her panties!

I have other stories about my aunt too!

more

here's my older sister's beautiful ass

moar

moooooooreeeee

moar

!RAOM

>be me, 20ish at the time
>sister is 15
>throw drunken party with my little sister at our house
>we're all drunk and swimming and having a good time
>suddenly my sister is nowhere to be found
>go upstairs
>find her in a closet making out with some guy
>topless, nothing but bikini bottoms on
>fap to the thought of the two of them fucking for the rest of my life

do it you bitch

Thid is some next level cuckery.

Yeah it is but fuck it's the hottest thing ever

Mine is a win because I fuck my daughters. They're currently ages 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, and 2, and there's another on the way. I only actually vaginally penetrate the oldest two because I don't want to risk it with the younger ones yet so I only do oral/other stuff with them.
Nothing like cumming in a girl you made yourself.

>be me 12yo
>Watching movies with hot 15yo cousin in bed
>she falls asleep and i start to kiss her ass (through her jeans) and grope her
>couple years later
>I keep on doing stuff like this, I grope her ass when we are alone, I let her feel my boner, I masturbate when she cant hear me. Everything I do i tried to do it with plausable deniality, she never stopped me but she also never said anything. One time on a beach i rub my feet in her pussy.
>14 years later. I still wanna fuck my cousin and fap to every memory, and regret not trying to kiss her or something.

I was raised with her, so she was like my sister. Sometimes I feel really shame about this things

good now kill yourself

... go on....

Daddies cummies?

>this is during the summer so my >cousin is 18 I am 16 at time and her >X is being a real scumbag keeps >threatening to send out her nudes >so I threw him a beaten and she >was so fucking happy kept telling >her friends how proud she was of >her younger cousin for sticking up >for her . So one night we are at my >grandparents beach house and she >was supposed to go out with her >friends and she invited me out but I >don't go out much ( I >accepted a >football scholarship ) want to stay in >good shape all I do is eat right and >work out , cousin feels bad I'm >staying in by myself so at last >minute she decides to stay home . >She comes in my room wakes me >up it's almost midnight tells me >she's staying in and jumps in bed >with me she keeps telling me how >great I am , scholarship and I stick >up for her and how much she loves >me . I don't say much but she >keeps rubbing her cold feet on my >legs and my dick is starting to get >mad hard and she def knows it I'm >thinking of everything to avoid >being hard but it's not working I >have a crazy foot fetish and her >toes are beautiful.
Do I continue?

yes

Yes

Then?

Aaaaand they dont mind? What about your wife?

Oh she's locked in the basement.

continue

>She tells me lets go sit on porch so I >say ok , she stops at fridge takes out 2 >beers and tells me I have to drink one , >I'm scared shit I never drank before but >for some reason I do , 1 beer turns to 2 >and eventually she convinces me to do >a hit of ecstasy with her , I'm scared >shit I'm shaking like a leaf but she tells >me to calm down and let's go for a walk >which we do , we are at beach and I >start feeling weird and I'm rambling like >a mile a minute and I tell her that when >she was rubbing her feet on me my >cock was hard and I wanted to start >jerking off , she laughs and says that if >I jerked off than what type of fun would >that be for her , it takes me a few >seconds to process this but while I am >she starts kissing my neck and rubbing >my chest , I start thinking holy shit this >can't be happening . I start kissing her >neck and she's moaning but all of the >sudden I start sweating uncontrollably >and my dick just goes completely limp >WTF . We just sit on beach and start >talking she's laying in my arms telling >me how she can't believe her dorky >jock cousin has turned into this hot >muscular guy , no reaction from
>My dick but she's literally grinding her >pussy on my leg , I start fingering her >and we see a group of people walking >towards us so we get and walk back to >house

What do you want to know about?
>Aaaaand they dont mind?
What problem could girls have with their father's love.
>What about your wife?
She knows and approves. Says that since they're my girls it's good for me to use them for what girls are for. I think she gets a little jealous sometimes but if she does shr keeps it under control.

They don't think it's weird at all? Surely the 12 year old understands the concept of sex by now, and if she doesn't then she will within the coming years. Aren't you worried about them realizing you're basically a pedo once they get older?

please dont dinosaur or bel air on me

>Be guy.
>My younger brother has tried to initiate sexual encounters with me on numerous occasions and I've rejected him every time.
>Before he started all that, he used to just annoy me slightly; now he completely disgusts me.
>I'm currently looking for a new place to live just so I can be where he isn't and once I'm there I plan to never contact him ever again.
That's basically what people will think of you if/when it backfires on you.

>I don't even realize it but it's 4am and >I'm still wired she tells me she's tired so >she lays in bed with me and I start >kissing her flat stomach and make my >way down to her pussy and I go down >on my own cousin wtf is wrong with me >I'm eating my cousins pussy ! She >holds my head and I can feel >goosebumps on her ass she is having >an orgasim ! I kiss her she tells me to >go to sleep she's going in her room , I >can't sleep I'm up till 7am my dick >starts to get hard but now my >grandparents are up so I can't sneak in >her room and try anything . I finally fall >asleep I get up at 1pm my family can't >believe I slept this late I tell them I'm >not feeling good but look for my cousin >and my grandparents tell me she >decided to leave she drive back to her >house 90 minutes away . I'm fucking >devastated here I Am thinking I was >going to finally get laid .

You're buying that shit???

>my younger gay brother tries to suck my dick
choto mate kudasai

>They don't think it's weird at all?
No, I've told them that most people don't approve of what I do with them but they like it and know it's not bad so they don't care.
>Surely the 12 year old understands the concept of sex by now,
They all know about sex, they've been doing it since they were toddlers. Dipshit.
>Aren't you worried about them realizing you're basically a pedo once they get older?
I'm not worried about my girls having an epiphany and suddenly deciding that a good experience was bad, no.

It's enjoyable to pretend it's all real even if it's not. Just like all the incest stories in here. 90% of them are fake, but I enjoy them a lot more if I tell myself they are real.

everything, exact details about what you do

>carving the lore this deeply
yes please

arent you worried they will talk at school or something?

>They all know about sex, they've been doing it since they were toddlers. Dipshit.

Probably should have worded my question better. I meant eventually they'll realize that their father was doing something to them that is very illegal.

Lean to green text and link me this. Fake

dubstrips spoke

Recap I drank alcohol for the first time , took illegal drugs for the first time and kissed and fingered my first cousin wtf did I do .
>Later that afternoon I text my cousin I >ask her why did you leave , she tells >me she had to get home she had stuff >to do I say to her you told me you were >staying till the weekend she writes back >she changed her mind and she's busy .
>I'm devastated what did I do ? Did I do >something wrong ? That night she text >me and tells me she's sorry for being >cold with me she's just so embarrassed >what happened and she can't believe >she did that me and she keeps >apologizing I tell her I enjoyed every >second of it and want to do it again she >tells me no we can't and we can never >discuss this again , it's so wrong what >we did . A few
>Minutes later she text me again and >tells me she's sorry if she smelt down >below she wasn't expecting me to start >going down on her and she was >sweating from the ecstasy, I tell her no >way it taste great I wish I can do it >again . She don't answer I wait a few >more minutes and text her " we'll can I "
>she calls me and she tells me we can't >and once again apologies I tell her I >loved it that the taste was great , I hear >her moaning and I ask her are you >playing with yourself she tells me no >but ask if I am , I tell her yes she tells >me to take a pic of my cock and send it >to her , I hang up take pic and send it >to her she calls right back tells me she >would love to taste it ( I can't fucking >believe this ) I tell her to drive up to >grandparents house right now she tells >me she can't but she will come some >time tomorrow.

They don't go to school. It's called homeschooling, nigga. They do have scouts and softball but I know they ain't gonna be telling nobody. They know better than to do that.
>they'll realize that their father was doing something to them that is very illegal.
They know that(well, the ones old enough to grasp the concept). I've explained to them how society says that what I do with them is wrong. But they know it isn't wrong because they're actually involved in it and can feel how right it is.

Not fake I wrote it out first and emailed it to myself and pasting it def not fake

You greentext like a shit head

so what exacty do you do? need details, asking for a friend

I know I do but it's fucking 3am I'm tired
Plus green texting is too much work

its not that fucking hard

So don't greentext at all.

Oral, both eating them out and having them suck me off.
Vaginal with the older two only
Thigh fucking
Lick/rub my dick on their feet.
Basically any sexual stuff you could do with little girls I do with them, except anal.

>But they know it isn't wrong because they're actually involved in it and can feel how right it is.

I don't know if that will hold up when they're older. Your kids are impressionable at that age and basically will blindly follow anything you or your wife say. They could have a change of heart once they are older and reflect on it. But, that's the future and I'm just trying to play a little devils advocate.

Why doesn't your wife join in at all? I feel like either your wife would be totally against it and wouldn't let you do it or would be totally for it and join in with you. Feels weird she's okay with it but doesn't do it herself.

>have 3 step sisters
>2 are normie 8/10 bitches
>1 is 6/10 but ass better than rest
>sometimes they visit and wear only booty shorts and tank tops
>made out with hottest middle girl
>made it kinda awkward between us
>still she's the only one i'm close to
>mostly just because she likes my dog and walking him with me for exercise

not really incest but I saw my 12 & 10yo nieces naked last weekend. would never do anything "bad" with them, but I'll admit they are very cute.

You the user who showers with them?

More.

>Why doesn't your wife join in at all?
Because she's not interested in it. And "two girls at once" just makes it hard to focus on anything.
She watches sometimes but that's it.
>would be totally for it and join in with you
She is totally for it, she completely supports that it's my right to do them if I want to. That doesn't mean she wants to participate.

> be horny'ol me

Fuckin kek

I continue to jerk off while she fingers herself after I cum we hang up I text her and ask her for a pussy pic she tells me NO.
Next day she arrives and is all standoffish with me and she won't look at me , I over hear her say she wants to go target I ask her if I could come she says yes , but a few other cousins jump in the car so we don't get any alone time , we are walking thru target she smacks my ass and tells me how hot I look , I reach in to kiss her but she tells me im fucking nuts out cousins will see .
That night nothing happens to many people but she tells me meet her on the porch at 4 am , I set my alarm for 4 I go out to porch she's sleeping on porch with a blanket over her , I get under blanket with her she's wearing short shorts with no panties , I'm rubbing her neck and kissing her neck she's telling me this is a bad idea , I slide her shorts to the side take my dick out and enter her , HOLY FUCKING SHIT what a feeling , she positions herself so I'm completely on top as I slide back
In we start kissing , I can't hold it much long she saying don't cum inside me don't cum inside me I can't take it out it's to tight to hot inside her pussy I start pulling out I cum all over her I'm sure some got inside her but most of it's on her stomach she just stares at me for what feels like forever , I get off her she goes in bathroom and then straight to her bedroom

not me. Though I have a couple times when they were younger. I've seen them nude/partially nude quite a few other times too, but hadn't for a while until now.

So fucking hot

well fuck her didn't you send a pic of your cock? asshole.

God i wish i could fuck my cousin

Do you plan on having them do stuff with each other once they all get a tad older?

Tell us a story about their feet. Write something, anything.

bmp

Have a daughter 17 years younger than me and she teases me almost daily now that she knows I watch her

so she is -5 years old?

>she knows I watch her

elaborate...

post greentexts of hot stuff thats happened while you did this

I don't speak weeb, so I have no idea what you're saying.

>be me around 13
>older femcousin sleeps over for two months
>she has entrance exam for uni in our town
>she studied most days
>she finished her exam
>she stays for two more weeks
>i caught her masturbating a few times
>she lures me into masturbating as well
>she ends up sucking my dick and kissing me
>fell in love with her scent forever
>shit got crazy wild when she starts fingering my asshole when she gave me bjs
>she escalated it to cucumber in my asshole while jerking me off
>she fucked my ass raw
>i came like a fire hose
>she moves out back to her parents house
>she always gave me the looks for years later
>imna straight guy, i love pussy
>but i will forever be her cucumber bitch boy
>i secretly love her
>but also focused on my own life too much to mess it up
>fap to older female incest constantly

nah lol she is 19 this month

What was the situation that you saw them both naked? are they hot? did you jackoff afterwards?

How does she tease you? She probably wants to fuck with you, she probably knows that you want to be inside of her.

What state do you live in?
When was the last time you fucked your wife?
Are you ever gonna let your daughters date?
When you go out into town, do they hang onto you like harem girls?
Do you ever fuck them together?
Do you fuck them on your bed, or their bed, or on the floor, or what, and do you lock the door?
Do your other daughters know when you're fucking one of them?
Do they ever talk about it?

She caught me"admiring" her tight ass awhile back and we never really talked about it. Serious eye contact was made and I know she knew then.

She seems to leave her door open more often and her panties keep ending up in my dirty clothes.

Also notice she gives me hugs now more than ever (she used to do this as a kid but stopped for years). Bends down ass front and center quite a bit too, always wearing shorts unless it is very cold ect. Think I am reading into this too much?

if you're not completely kidding yourself with this info then she absolutely wants to fuck you

More than likely she just wants to see how far it can go, se is really cute but she's my girl so I have always seen her as "cute", but recently those hips of hers have some appeal

They were staying at my place for the day. I just recently fixed my hot tub, they wanted to try it out but didnt have swim suits so I let them skinny dip. They are both very cute and have nice bodies, 12yo has awesome ass. I didnt fap but fucked my gf that night, was best sex in a while.

go for it.. record and share...

I convinced my gf a few years back to finger her younger sister

Story

Have you seen her completely naked before? What does the mom think of this? Also, i think she wants to test the limits and is waiting on you to make the next move. also pics of that tight ass.

she had probably already done it lots of times before

No embellishing, she does all of this for the better part of a year or two all the time.

She Is living with me still, lingerie is more and more common for her to wear too. Lacy underwear and stuff, idk if it is for me but...

That's hot. Was it just you and them? Did you join them in the tub? That was an opportunity of a life time if you did. Did both of them have hair yet?

I'm surprised they were so willing to get naked infront of you, especially the 12yo.

I'm surprised you believe the stories on Sup Forums

do drugs or get drunk with her and see what happens

my small dick knows no difference when its hard.

Long story short, i mentioned it to her and after a few weeks i brought it up again and she agreed to try it. Her sister is this cute petite schoolgirl, she whimpered so much

Nigga I wanted the long story lmao

five-six months ago I was up to piss and she was in her panties only with her door wide open.

The wall mirror gave me a view without her noticing. Easy to see through her panties (lace), wanted to say something or just let her know I was awake to see what she did but I pussied out

Her Mom is cray and we hardly associate with her for years

Cute little ass for sure

post pics

straight male here. I spooned naked with my 2 male cousins. I was about 8 or 9. They were 13 and 14. Honestly still gets me hard thinking about their boners dicking into my ass.

Got pics of her feet?

maybe... good suggestion. She loves rum

Off her laptop I peeked at months ago, best decision ever

we are a pretty close family, nudity isnt portrayed as bad/taboo. I joined them for a little while before we all got out together, I had my swim trunks on. both had hair but not very much, 12yo had hers trimmed very short, probably just shaved a couple days before. 10yo just had a small patch.