We interrupt this thrilling baseball game to bring you news from continental Europe. Germany has just invaded Poland...

We interrupt this thrilling baseball game to bring you news from continental Europe. Germany has just invaded Poland. When you want to invade your tastebuds, try Snickers. Snickers! The final solution to your hunger.

Why was this allowed?

> “I, Joseph Francis Buck, became a hair-plug addict.”

What did he mean by this?

Here comes the Nazi's! the French are just running to get out of the way of the Blitzkrieg, their soldiers are falling over themselves to escape WHOOOP!!

HEY EVERYBODY, HARRY CARAY HERE!

IF THE NAZIS CAME TO YOUR DOOR, AND STARTED TO TAKE AWAY YOUR FAMILY, WOULD YOU FIGHT BACK? I KNOW I WOULD

GO CUBS GO

>WOW! You have got to be kidding me! Did you just see that. Hitler has got to be the greatest leader in the world. No excuses. If you're from Poland right now, you might be starting to get a little nervous.
>A litttle nervous?
> Yeah, well you know most Poles aren't a lot of anything, Al.

And here we see the French seventh army go BACKBACKBACKBACKBACKBACK to Dunkirk

>At this point, the British have a smaller chance of winning the war than FDR does to win a third term.

You see Al, if you want to win a war you're going to have to go out there and beat the other guy

Lost

Gold. Fucking gold ITT

I really like this guy Osama Bin Laden, out of Saudi Arabia. Lots of really good terrorists out of Saudi Arabia. He spent his formative years mostly in Afghanistan, but did a lot of work over in Sudan too.

Now, I really like what he did on this terrorist attack Sean. We call this the diversionary quadruple highjacking play. We used to run this down in Tampa a lot. Four teams, using a simple box cutter technique, push aside the flight attendants and make a swim move for the cockpit. Really good stuff

I tell ya Mike, I don't like what this Hitler guy is doing at all. Back in Tampa I'd occasionally threaten to gas my players, but that was just to make em into ball players Mike. This Hitler guy just doesn't know what he's doing. Not at all

Hello again everyone, Joe here and we've got a thrilling one for you tonight. Or should I say 'chilling'; it's the Battle of the Bulge here tonight and we've got some icy conditions. Remember to bundle up this winter and no better way to bundle up this holiday season with Best Buy home entertainment bundles. Best Buy, expert service, unbearable prices.

Thread confirmed comfy af

After watching that tape of Osama I was really surprised with the accuracy of the planes hitting not just the twin towers but also the side of the Pentagon. Osama and his men went 3/4 that day. It's a shame that the fourth plane went down in the field but they got more than they expected when the twin towers collapsed causing more damage that I have ever seen since the 85 Bears.

>"And there you have it folks, the second tower has just collapsed. This terrorist attack has been brought to you by New York Life, and unfortunately I don't think there's a whole lot of New York Life underneath all that rubble right now. Stay tuned for an all-new episode of Malcolm in the Middle at 7."

Best

Hello everyone im Joe Buck and this is the DEWALT Nazi firing squad broght to you by Home Depot

Here comes the SS in thier sharp looking outfits they are forming an impressive offensive line. before the shooting begins i'd like to remind everyone that this firing line coverage is brought to you by Volkswagen.

And here comes the bullets, and their up, and straight into the heads of the jews. Another wonderful cleansing of the country of germany.

Dont forget to tune in after this for the Remington ammunition post game show and we will break down each shot fired from these magnificent SS officers and set the stage for the BP gassing chamber later tonight, where 6 million jews will be hitting the showers

Oh God I'm fucking dying

Thank you spee.

Well you see Al, the plane hits the building right here, and right when the building tries to absorb the shock, the second plane hits right here. That's a sandwich-type hit, and I've never seen any player come out of that unscathed.

Best posts by far

Vin Sculley here, reporting from the train station at Dachau. It's a lovely lovely day here at the park and both sides are lining up for the days festivities. Today's outing will feature the Gestapo playing against the Buchenwald Dodgers

Thanks spee

You're amazing

I still don't understand how you evne go about being addicted to that

Good thread

Fucking got me good

>unbearable prices.

What about NANTZ or Al Michael?

>tfw Madden and Berman will never team up to do a play by play breakdown of WW2
Listening to them calling the Pacific Theater would be amazing

>Germany invading Poland
>with all the tanks they sold to Poland
>outnumbered 3 to 1 currently
not the smartest move atm desu

>tfw

>Jewish executions by Nazis taking place live
>Troy Aikman golf claps

KEK

>HE'S GOT GETTIN' AWAY FROM THE KRAUTS SPEED

>using a simple box cutter technique

top lel my man

You bet I'd take stalin late in wars over Churchill. Stalin: 4 late war winning assaults in only 9 million deaths. Churchill: fat British faggot

Leo 2A4 > A6 > A4

>"Sometimes I think about some dark stuff, Mike. I see kids in practice and wonder what the flesh from their behind tastes like."

Holy Shit

My sides

I don't get why people still don't like Joe Buck. Maybe it's because I like dry sarcastic humor but I mean, the guy is supposed to be a national, professional, unbiased broadcaster. He shows a little bit of emotion with big plays but mostly tries to remain impartial, yet everyone thinks he hates their team because he doesn't show emotion for anyone.