Be 19

>Be 19
>Used to smoke during and after high school ended
>Quit because parents basically disowned me and gf threatened to break up with because of asthma
>Now you have to be 21 to by cigs in California anyways
>Have unpaid tickets, next semester of classes to pay off and school + work to keep up with
>All I want is a pack of Reds

What do Sup Forums? Its not like I can just buy a pack and smoke whenever I feel like it anymore

Give it up now, and be glad you did. Trust me. Take the opportunity to quit, or you'll regret it.

I feel your pain user... I started smoking as sort of a celebration of my life and how great things were at the time... Now I've basically lost everything in my life and I can't even afford that comfortable nostalgia buying a pack of camel turkish royals would give. I feel pathetic and broken at this point tbh..

I quit 6 years ago. Smoked 18 years. I miss it so much. But glad I quit.

Just quit before it gets worse
Sup Forumsro I started at 14 but I quit the habit around two years later . Glad I did while I was young

I sort of quit, I haven't smoked in about a year since my friend died

I just miss the stress it would take away at the end of the day before I went to sleep.

damn man you fucked your life up over cigarettes?
I remember when my parents used to get mad at me for smoking. Eventually they accepted it. I smoke like a pack a day now. I'll quit eventually but I honestly love it.

>TFW your family runs a convenience store and you get free cigs

Go be gay somewhere else. Wait, no, actually Sup Forums is a pretty good place for your being gay.
>I started at 14
The fuck is wrong with people?

>my parents used to get mad at me for smoking. Eventually they accepted it.
Your parents don't love you or they wouldn't have accepted it.
>family runs a convenience store and you get free cigs
Especially since you steal from their business to feed your addiction.

Just because I smoked and kissed dudes doesn't mean I'm gay.
It's not as bad as I said, but I did get kicked out for a good period of time and now I'm still paying for all of my classes

Smoking is gay, fag. Nice try projecting to try and make your gau habit seem less so.

Damn man. That sucks. I've been kicked out before too, but it was because I wouldn't stop getting high in their house.

I hope you're pursuing something that'll give you a good return

you should just stop. smoking can cause SO MANY health issues. don't do that to yourself, man.

Thanks m8. Its just kind of hard since working used to be second to school, but now the two are kinda on the same level since one funds the other.
Its sucks having to retake a class because you spent all of your time working instead of doing school work.

What a fag just smoke what you want be a man nobody can tell you shit

It's rough now but from what I can gather, it sounds like you've got heart. The fact that you're a hard worker will get you far in life man. You've been through some shit, but in the end it'll only make you stronger.

I was always surround by much older people that never hesitated when I asked for a drag of their cigarette. Not the best influence on a 14 year old boy. Didn't realize till much later..not everyone is raised square like you user

Thanks, this actually means a lot

Vape

I've actually considered this, but you even need to be 21 to get e-cigs in cali, which is fucking retarded

test

ordering vape shit underage online is easier then triggering a SJW

I smoked my first cig when I was 12 lol

Bronchitis and gingivitis and smelly breathe and fingers aren't the best be glad that you quit and at least moderate it

>Now you have to be 21 to by cigs in California anyways

cuck