youtube.com/watch?v=wD0Mm6WIcYs
youtube.com/watch?v=g_ihXlWKC7g
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry94tFG4CIM
d.umn.edu/~jvileta/nonlaunch/alanwatts/allanwattslectures.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YuzAoCgPadc&ab_channel=lightsandsounds10
youtube.com/watch?v=J2Y6E9WTwn8
youtube.com/watch?v=6nCq8CEEF8o&index=17&list=FLh2BZl8A9sDqHXKb0OJeQ-Q&t=304s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You need someone to talk to user? I can talk if you want.

i have no problems yet i feel like shit, the only reason i can see that i feel this way is because i have increased my chances for mental illness through drug use, ADHD and a high iq dont help either. i am going to end up a schizo because it runs in my family. i have zero motivation to do anything because i don't see the point of living a life of illusions like everybody else. the only outcome is suicide.

I know the feeling user. I have ADHD too and I failed out of school despite getting a 35 on the ACT. I was sexually abused as a child, which fucks me up to this day. This sounds corny, but focus on getting through each day at a time. Don't think long term right now. Depression strikes people from all walks of life, you shouldn't feel guilty just because you "don't have it bad enough". Feel free to add me on discord if you need someone to talk to, QweX#4083

i'm in grade 12, the entire world expects me to be thinking about the big picture.

Sometimes you have to ignore people to help yourself out user. Again, feel free to talk to me on discord if you want to, it might be helpful to vent to someone who understands a little bit of what you're going through. Stay safe user, we all care about you.

Wholesome. Can kindness be Sup Forums's new meta?

i recommend you vent your feelings to someone, user. it goes a long way. i don't know you, but i've been suicidal for the past year. it can turn around

kindness is post-ironic

this.

new sincerity

youtube.com/watch?v=L7CL8anA1hQ

Here you go user

Carrie & Lowell by Sufjan Stevens

DFW is dead and gone :(

his words live on my friend

All effects from any perceived actions anyone takes to "change" your state of being is ultimately yours to decide, their actions yours to interpret.

It is yours:
To choose to DIE by your sadness.
or
To choose to LIVE by your sadness.

But please, for the sake of the person who you secretly want to be (but are too afraid to become): CHOOSE.

I love you guys. I'm in the same grade as OP, going through almost the same situation. Smart, but so depressed that I had to withdraw from school and finish during the summer.
I also have Crohn's Disease, which makes life hell. I got into a good school, but I don't know how I'll ever graduate.

You rarely see sincerity out of this board. Thank you for making me feel like somebody cares.

Either this meme, specifically "I Know Its Over" or Kid Ayyy

Hey man, I want to die too and I have a girlfriend, job, interests, long term goals. None of it makes it go away. The fear of the worst is what looms in us all. Anybody know anything similar to Elliot Smith or something to make the pain feel at ease?

Elliot Smith is basically a poor man's Nick Drake

youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4

Play some Lil Yachty or Kyle or Lil Uzi Vert 100% suicidal

youtube.com/watch?v=Ntv9R1She5A

I prefer him to nick Drake. Any other similar artists? Enlighten me, I'm a newfag.

this cover has given me the will to live through the desire to find and kill david draiman

Giles Corey ST
Matt Elliott - Drinking Songs
Nick Drake

There is tons of melanchonic slowcore stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=8CnEaPgNo4w

I've been taking wellbutrin for nearly a year now, and I have to say - even though I feel amazing not being completely depressed all the time - sometimes I miss the ennui and suffering because I enjoyed shitty music way more back then.

But yeah, I highly recommend seeing a doctor and getting help. I don't feel like a piece of shit anymore, even if I still am.

youtube.com/watch?v=zuuObGsB0No

what were they singing user?

youtube.com/watch?v=6qWBfxzv-bQ

Jackson c frank is good too

Busted and Blue by Gorillaz

original is better:
youtube.com/watch?v=4fWyzwo1xg0

youtube.com/watch?v=SEvLtTxakrQ

listen to these as you fall into the darkness of death:

youtube.com/watch?v=LGsRhDKF4a4
youtube.com/watch?v=UELvVDDXEG0
youtube.com/watch?v=eYE0VyEVAcU
youtube.com/watch?v=pygwK0sBUdM
youtube.com/watch?v=n6OqLXvri3M

isn't the happiest music the saddest ?

youtube.com/watch?v=wD0Mm6WIcYs

youtube.com/watch?v=g_ihXlWKC7g
hope you feel better user, we've all been there

I cant recommend you this enough, I've been having psychotherapy, because college with ADHD fucks you up really bad, and I am scared like you OP of becoming crazy, tfw when you play the endless game of discovering yourself, just give it a try

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry94tFG4CIM

d.umn.edu/~jvileta/nonlaunch/alanwatts/allanwattslectures.html

>i have no problems yet i feel like shit
You're just a little bitch lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=YuzAoCgPadc&ab_channel=lightsandsounds10

Fuck you dude, no one likes you

I like how everyone that isn't happy claims that happiness is just an "illusion" and everybody else is in on the joke but you're not. Try some antidepressants please.

Fucking autist obviously to dim to understand complex mental issues

Ajj

Happiness is comprised of many components, you have to work at all of them in order to feel good

Here's a brief checklist:

-are you where you want to be doing what you want to do?
-do you maintain a healthy diet?
-do you exercise regularly?
-do you work on maintaining healthy relationships with friends, family and lovers?
-are you able to self identify your own mood and do you have mechanisms in place to correct perceived misbehavior?
-do you maintain a steady sleep schedule?

Ultimately life is pointless but I've realized that if I am going to live I might as well do everything I can to make it worthwhile.

I'm not advocating for suicide but there's also no shame in it, It's a choice. Suicide is often implying you have nothing to lose so if you do get close to that dark place go do something you wouldn't do otherwise. Sell all your shit, travel to another continent, buy a ton of drugs. That's what I did and I realized life isn't too bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=J2Y6E9WTwn8

A crow looked at me by mount eerie ?

youtube.com/watch?v=6nCq8CEEF8o&index=17&list=FLh2BZl8A9sDqHXKb0OJeQ-Q&t=304s
you might like this

Keaton Henson - Dear
The Caretaker - An Empty Bliss Beyond This World
Xiu Xiu - A Promise
Low - I Could Live in Hope
Lou Reed - Berlin
Leonard Cohen - Songs of Leonard Cohen
Jandek - Ready for the house
Daniel Johnstone - 1990

Deathconsciousness, Carrie & Lowell, The Glow pt 2, A Crow Looked At Me, Hospice, F#A#infinity, Giles Corey, Closer, etc

Get better m8.