Am i too ugly to get a gf?

am i too ugly to get a gf?

yup. become a faggot. fuck a trap get aids. thanks evolution

No. Try smiling.

Of course not, don't be dense

Eh? You're not hot, but your not ugly. You're a 6/10. That means, have confidence but don't be a dick.

You look ok to me, faggot. Probably should do something with your hair though.

You kind of look like a fat and greasy Matt Damon so if you stop living like a degenerate you might be really hot.

Lose some weight you fat fuck, but otherwise you just need some confidence and charm and you'll be fine

>hey anons i'm back for more pity

kill yourself

eat a traps dick and suck his boobs.
best choice for a grease fag

I thought you were banging that chick with the kid.

Nigga you cute.

Maybe you're just annoying to be around.

lose weight, shave, get a haircut

Whew no one will acknowledge this guys trips?

Bump

Lol

Miss me with that gay shit

Smd

Shaking your dick?

This is a fag free thread dummy

You'd choke on it to death

It's your personality or what oyu project on the room. Work on your insides cause you look alright. Not like top grade 100% beautiful, but most people aren't. Don't be a dick, groom and try to enjoy yourself while with other people. Things'll start coming together.

We said Fag Free , choking on dicks is gay you faggot.

Choooooke...

What can turn a fruit into a vegetable?
AIDS

You look ight, OP. Lose weight, build muscle, get a better hairstyle/clothing style and try growing the beard out.

A few months of work and you could definitely get a gf.

if retarded and disabled people can have gf's then theres no reason you cant have one.
Hope you got a lot of cash and a lot of energy though cuz all those chicks want is to get fucked, fed and have a free place to crash at.

Kys

Is this the actual guy? He posted this kind of stuff since summer. Lot's of newfags not recognizing him. How does it feel to be a loser like me and still being here OP?

I don't know you but if you are the guy on the picture, you are a qt and you are looking handsome on an average level. But please don't ask such questions then because normal girls want someone confident but not too much like an asshole. ;)