I am a Pakistani. Ask me anything

I am a Pakistani. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What nationality are you?

What's the weather like right now? If your there

Do you have some Sugar?

Where is Pakistan?

Weather is humid in Karachi and mostly cool in night.

Are Pakistani people ethnically diverse from Indians or is it primarily a religious difference?

Pakistani.

In Asia.

Pakistani are similar to north indian people. Different from south indian people. South indians are black and negro-like but north indians and pakistani are Caucasian. Yes, maily religious difference.

I don't understand what you mean.

What are your views on India? Should we have a cooperative mutually benefiting development or war over land disputes?

Why are Pakis much better than Indians?

why is everyone marrying their cousins in pakistan? I read an article about the genetic problems it's causing recently and I'm fascinated

India is good country. Really. I don't hate Indians. A lot of illiterate people here do, but I don't. People here are easily fooled by politicians and our religious leaders. That's why they believe India is our enemy.
But India needs to stop treating indian muslims differently. Modi is against muslims, as far as I know.
Yeah, we should stop fighting. It's bad for both countries.

I don't anyone is better. Both countries are bad to live.

Well, not everyone marries their cousin in here. Some people do because it's kind of family-tradition thing. It's not as bad as you think.

If love it if everyone in both our countries think as we do.
However, I might have to point out that whenever Muslims are seen separate according to the law and the Constitution, it is to favour them. Muslims get haj subsidies and other religions pay taxes on their pilgrimage expenses.
Inequality is better for them!
:-)
As for Modi, I don't wish to advocate for him.
But a panel of supreme court judges did rule in favour of him being innocent.
There's not been any Imperial evidence to back up that claim up.

I would love too if people here drop their hate. It's good for no one.
I don't know about Indian laws but inequality about a particular religious group is never good.
Modi is not innocent. I've heard he referred muslims as 'Dogs'. His political party is anti-muslim.

Punjabis are an indian group while pashtuns kashmeris balochis n sidhis are iranic people like persian

Why does the Muslim community of the middle east absolutely suck massive cock?

I would agree that inequality is not good. I merely point out that the Indian Constitution and laws favour Muslims. Want to end it? We'd have a riot or and about!
Also, please do research what you put forth as fact.
I mean if our Apex court ruling couldn't convince you, I wouldn't try.
I'd just have to ask. Where have you heard this from?
Main stream media (that either over glorifies him or claim him to be a slaughterer of Muslims) or political propaganda?
BJP is a conservative Hindu party that pushes a Hindutva issue to the limits. And there are party members that qualify to be called fanatics.
No sorry on the PM though.
He's good for trade and investment.
Being a businessman, I am okay with him.
Otherwise apolitical.

Plus worth noting. These cousins many of them are family friend of parents or relatives of in laws.
I think 1400 yrs of straight incest everyone would be hunchbacky

Why won't you leave Kashmir..
Also why does your cricket team suck?

Pretty civil here is b growing up n maturing

Do you feel self-pity or is it more of a self-loathing?

i have no idea how bad it is. thats why im asking you

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

I'm half scottish, half paki, ama

> pakis
> caucasians

lol, wut?!

Kashmir is a rallying point for unenlightened half-witted politicians who put promises propaganda first and the nation later (if at all).
Cricket is a sport. Not a major strategic talking point during an international discussion between neighbouring countries with historically high tensions.
I'd love to know your views on solutions of the Kashmir issue though.
Care to share?

not op but northern indians and pakis came from European settlers

Which parent is Scottish?
I'm guessing your mother

How much political freedom does the average Pakistani have? Can you freely speak your mind?

What's the most horrible act of injustice that has happened directly to someone you know?

the colour of your skin says otherwise. Dream on being white.

If I come and visit, what is the best way to get some halal pussy?

>Absolutely haram

What is proven to be fact is misleading sometimes. Your court deemed him innocent, because it's YOUT court. You certainly would not ask me to believe a court where majority are Hindu and the accused person is a popular leader. Courts can be biased too. Even USA denied him entry in their country.
I heard the thing about calling us dogs from my father and lot of friends( they all hate him intensely).

I am not in Kashmir. It is not my decision. My government decides what to do and I don't control government.
Our cricket team sucks because theie is lot of corruption in cricket board.

Neither.

Walk into a kindergarten and call yourself Mohammed.

Paki ama thread
Just wall-of-text between another paki

Good stuff

explain imran khan then dickhead

Which language do you speak?

Let's agree to disagree on this one point. I could rebut your arguments having followed the case with quite an interest.
We could instead talk about how to narrow the rift between our nations.
If you insist I could answer. Once again, not a fan of Modi.

national language is urdu but loads of other languages are spoken such as pashtu

You clearly don't grasp what being white means...

protip: Imran Khan and any other Pashtuns are NOT white

I don't like politics. Average Pakistani does not have lot of choices when it comes to political freedom. Because nearly everyone is bad and corrupt. Yes, I can freely speak my mind.
Worst thing of injustice happened to me was when my aunt was divorced by her husband. He left her without any reason and now she's with a son and having a hard time.

i know they arent white, they are just descendants of them

>Middle-eastern
>shave off beard
>tfw I'm Caucasian now

Mostly urdu. English. Punjabi a little.

Land Taken away by force...it's called Pakistan occupied Kashmir for a reason...the solution is simple...leave

Meant for

Yeah I know. You said you live in Karachi. I am a Sindhi whose grandparents lived in Sindh before the partition. So I was curious what languages people in Sindh now

What are your ideas on narrowing drift between our nations?
We could talk on other places. Facebook or reddit. If you wish.

so basically you people aren't white one way or the other. So being a sandnigger makes you different from curryniggers in what way?

How many times have you been bombed by a drone?

I this is what keeps the fight on.
:-/

I am OP. Not the one who you are replying to.

Because I've heard the government discourages regional languages in favour on Urdu

Zero. If I had, I wouldn't be here today.

do you have sugar?

You ever been to Darra?

This is why everyone hates Muslims...steal shit from other people...when everyone asks for it back, claim it's yours...modi should nuke your asses

How many wives do you have?

would you be even half as offended as an idian is when called a paki?
indians really really hate you people lmao

No

we're better looking

Unmarried.

why don't u nuke india to oblivion?
you would be doing the world a favour...

No.
Yeah, i know hate is on both sides.

It'd be foolish to use nukes. Both sides will be damaged. And no one wins nuclear war. Both sides lose.

Are you excited for indoor plumbing?

Was Bin Laden really hiding out in Abottabad forever?
American here

Great!
Please ask Modi to nuke central Mumbai then.
By the way, an ex-christian atheist Indian here.
How many times will peace seekers be criticized and killed for it?

Do you hate the Turks?

I am not a very social person.
4 chan is all I got.
Answer areeasy albeit difficult to achieve lest stigma is lost.
A good and bidirectional flow of economic and academic trade.
Agree?

I had no idea about bin laden whatsoever. It's all berween army and government. Common people don't know anything.

> both sides will be damaged
> no one wins

that's not entirely true, everybody else wins

No. Why would I?

Why would he? Pakis are even lower than turks...

Nothing is possible without political will power. You and me can only talk. Our politicians need to wake up.

Do you shave your balls?

You like Islam?

On Sup Forums most of the people are against Muslims. How do you deal with it?

It's difficult thing to do.

Are the burgers really better at Hungry Jacks?

I can do nothing about it. Unless people are willing to listen. I choose to ignore it.

I love islam.

Why are you so fucking inbred?
Why are you not in pakistan?
When are you going back?

Why don't you decent Muslims band together and fuck those radicals up

Eastern side or western side?

Both India and Pakistan are representative democracies.
If the general public is awakened. So will have to be the candidates and finally the government.

Ever kill a female relative?

Do you play hockey?

>European settlers
Wrong they are actually natives
caucasians were spread from the north african coast all the way to india.
The ppl building all the old shit in india here a mongoloid caucasian race that got wiped out by the hans or something.

I wish more people thought like you(on both sides), instead of listening to these scumy corrupt filth known as politician

Decent muslims don't want conflict. Radicals are willing to fight and die. That's why.