Doing cocaine for the first time on the weekend. only going to do like half a line. what the fuck should i expecttt

doing cocaine for the first time on the weekend. only going to do like half a line. what the fuck should i expecttt

half a line isn't worth it. do like .25 (not at once, like 4 lines over 2-3 hours) or don't even bother.

a dripping feeling in the back of your throat, but its normal. only tried a few times

cheers for the words of wisdom

Maybe i've only Done shit tier coke but all that really happens to me is i become alot more "awake" and in a better party mood

Also its normal to feel like someone tranquillized your nose and throat if you do a lot at once

>what the fuck should i expecttt
Disappointment. Unless you're freebasing or shooting cocaine it's pretty shit.

Don't do either of those things though user. Coke sucks in general.

This. Cocaine sucks, do other better drugs

Just think of it as a performance enhancer, you at your very best. I drink shit loads when I'm out with friends and ravenous lust. The only downside is feeling mighty delicate the next day but you could always stay up all night talking bullshit and taking lines to keep it away for a little longer.

One hit of good Coke will numb your head and face
Just a little bump of a key usually dose the trick for me then just too up as required

Cocaine is way overrated. I found Mephedrone to be more enjoyable than cocaine, cheaper as well

You should expect to do more then half a line. You are going to want more. Also i would recommend putting some on your gums also. Makes your whole mouth dumb and helps with the teeth grinding, which might happen as a result of the coke

Whole mouth Numb*

ITT: People who've never had cocaine that wasn't cut with caffeine/various amphetamines/the veterinary dewormer that's in like 75% of coke nowawadays (levamisole)
Not that OP won't have shitty coke too.

>doing half a line

Expect nothing you little fag.

a weak ass buzz because your faggoty kept you from a wholesome line.

a life of perpetual decline until rock bottom, you will become less then a loser, you will betray everyone you care about and you will justify anything you do to yourself in irrational ways, you will become broke and likely end up a vagrant or die of a drug overdose, the majority of all people who try it, end up this way statistically

Or you become a famous film star.

coke is definitely overrated, if you wanna try a less frowned upon stimulant, do MDMA

What everyone is saying is mostly true, you get good stuff, you get shit stuff which is probably been cut with nasty shit for more profit then you get your godlike stuff which will blow your mind. Just make sure your buds have tried the batch you're getting and know how good it is. There are people who can afford to live on the best stuff, and always want to be at their best.

cocaine just boosts your confidence and aggressiveness and helps you drink more alcohol. A lot of energy as well.

This may all be bad in the since that you may drink more than your body can handle and you may also get coke dick. Too much coke kills your boners. Aside from that since you are aggressive you may talk wrong to the wrong person (another guy on coke) which results in fights. It's cool to do a couple of lines here and there to get you in that party mood but in all honesty, I would much rather do ecstacy or weed. Better experience and cheaper.

Cocaine ruined my life. Best not to try it

This.

Also why speak about a drug you don't really know about? /b is sure full of faggots nowadays.

Listen up kid, I'm 30 and I'm trying to get over with coke since a couple of years now. Probably I will succeed because I have a very stable job and I cannot afford myself to lose the social train, it would be too much of a waste. But before we even begin this just know it would be probably better if you do nothing at all, it's the second most powerful addicting drug, only second to heroin but way less devastating in the short term. In the long term tho, issues can be quite nasty. It will deteriorate your heart, if you are a smoker while on coke you'll smoke 3 times more, same goes if you are a drinker. If you have sex while on coke it could be difficult to ever doing it again without it cause it's a massive power boost.

The downside is a 0.30 will leave you literally hunting and thrilling for more stuff, and you could end up surprised about what you will feel like doing in order to have it again. The feeling won't shake away for the next couple of days too.

Think about it, it's true it is great and it is true, the downfall is also great.

*third most addicting drug

it and heroin are behind nicotine.

same goes for which drug habit are you most likely to die from; tobacco clobbers even heroin.

op boof it fag

Everything you said is true, especially the cravings part, but you're still a faggot

only in america you cunts could see nicotine as a drug, we in eu don't even mention it, everybody smokes and there's no silly shame in being a smoker.
one of the stupidest things ever to even look at tobacco as a drug, even more as you realize nobody gives a shit to last for 90 years in this pathetic planet anymore.
we die young.

also, coke will *never* feel as good as the first time you do it.

and if you do too much, eventually your brain chemistry flips and the high changes to just overwhelming craving for more but none of the pro-social fun energy it used to have.
there was such a huge shift in the high i was shocked. it's never again felt like it used to, no matter the source/quality. of course i went WAY over the top like usual, had been using a few g a day followed by an epic binge where i snorted an ounce by myself in a 3 day long binge.

kiddo you got bamboozled that sounds like amphetamine

what? "drug" actually has a meaning you know. i'm using it in the sense of the actual meaning, that includes things like tylenol and penicillin too.
i don't care if people smoke, but i do care when they try to claim their drug of choice isn't more addictive and deadly than mine.