Why are Southerners so disgusting?

youtube.com/watch?v=KZuBPvq1mCo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=VWVmtB9zVco
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q

>Washingtonians

Are there any black people on this show?

youtube.com/watch?v=VWVmtB9zVco

these should give up on their lives, get a 3D headset and stay in the virtual reality forever

fuckin lol

>Why are Southerners so disgusting?

because they're retarded

How is he so fat if he cant get his own food? Just stop feeding him lmao

but it's funny to see how much bigger he can get

that shows pretty interesting

I don't know how they afford to get that fat.

they have enablers

braaaaaaapppptththhhhhhhhhhh

do people explode when they get too fat?

I know, but even then they eat a families worth of groceries and snack food on their own. That's really costly.

It's not like they have any other expenses.

no, their organs just fail.

it is possible to keep eating until your stomach bursts.

sure, but the family around them does and they seem low income in most of these shows.

also nice quads.

Literally just feed them slightly less everyday (or maybe just every week) and they'll start to lose weight
I don't understand how people can be retarde enough to enable this shit without trying to do anything about it

Instead of reconstruction after the civil war we should have just genocided everything south of the mason-dixon line desu family

When shit pops up on /fit/ I always see it show up here. How many of you post on /fit/?

Biscuits and gravy is pretty cheap shit when you make it at home

People are fucking weird and retarded user. You have people who want to kill and mutilate others someone who's willing to keep feeding these people doesn't seem to far fetched.

You should also gas the blacks

In some of the shows the enabler, usually a spouse, wants them to stay in that state because it makes them feel needed. In other cases the fatty is emotionally manipulated and the enabler falls for their scams of "I'm starving". The second doesn't have a good excuse, they're just weak willed.

Making food yourself requires effort and being able to move around the kitchen.

Well it's his daughter and wife making the food

u fags need to watch secret eaters

America was a mistake.

I'm not just talking about that episode, just in general. Junk food and drinks is also pretty expensive.

What's that one about? The people try to hide their over eating?

I dunno. Packages of cookies can be bought in sale for a dollar or two, and they end up containing a couple thousand calories sometimes.

Seems to me like calories can be had very cheap if you look

Not really. Food is pretty damn cheap. You could hit 600 lbs with $200/month easy.

Especially when you don't expend calories. It's not hard.

You can easily be hitting a 2000 calorie surplus and gain a fuck ton of weight in a year.

Maybe junk food is cheap in your countries. That's what I base it on. There's shows like this but based around food costs and junk food spikes peoples food budgets.

200 dollars a month for someone who is 600 lbs sounds very unlikely regardless.

I bet I could make it happen easy.

dude you gain weight with a sustained caloric surplus. When you dont move at all and if you're short it's very easy...

$5 on vegetable oil
$45 on masa harina
$150 on ranch dressing

Make tortillas with the masa harina and fry it into chips with the oil, use the chips as a ranch delivery system while laying in bed 24/7.

Ezpz

yeah but no one eats that shit

it's not like they strategically plan out gaining weight with as little money as possible

I share an office with a super fat guy, and it seems like he does.

>has a double wide office chair with a giant hemorrhoid pillow
>desk drawers all full of candy and chips from which he eats every few minutes
>comes into the office every day with a grocery bag full of supplementary snacks (curbside pickup, walking into the store would be too much work)
>goes out for fast food every day for lunch, usually bringing back several meals worth of Taco Bell in a gigantic paper sack
>makes absurdly loud squishing, sucking noises while eating, like sucking jello through a straw
>drinks up to a liter of soda some days
>once overheard him cancelling a 12:00 lunch meeting because he already ate his lunch at 10 AM because he "just couldn't wait"

I wonder what it's like. I used to be fat but like 240lbs at 6feet at the most. It was awful.

How do people get 300+?

I think it's because their parents didn't know how to cook so they just grew up eating shit and never learned better.

I wonder what the beyond-morbidly obese statistics are like per country? I don't think that information exists anywhere but I bet America dominates it

Doesn't the South have much more instances of obesity and diabetes and also a lot of bad food, like fried stuff. That could be why.

But how does living as them feel I mean. When I was fat I always felt disgusted and uncomfortable, felt bad man. Couldn't imagine weighing like 30% more

Alright, so I looked up what a package of chips ahoy would be on sale.

You may be able to get a 13 oz package for as low as $1.13 per package.

So that's 113 cents for 1760 calories. 1 cent to 15.6 calories.

Someone mentioned ranch dressing. You can probably get a 16oz bottle of hidden valley ranch dressing for $2.50 or under on sale. So 250 cents for 2212 calories, 1 cent to 8.8 calories. If you get those 56 oz bottles and shit it may be much cheaper.

If we manage to select a variety of foods that fit the mold of calorie dense food at low prices (maybe around 1 cent = 10 calories), we may be able to hit a smooth 4600 calories a day without big expensive. We might be able to do it at or below 5 bucks a day. That would be under 150 bucks per month.

And if we assume a 35 year old man, who's 5"9', 550lbs and stuck in bed, he might be gaining about 1lb of fat per week on our 4600 calorie diet, and well on his way to hitting that 600 lb mark. In fact, our diet will still be causing him to gain weight even after he's reached 600 lbs.

Just drink straight vegetable oil and eat flintstone vitamins to keep off the scurvy tbqphwyf.

>56:25
>EEEEEITTTS GOT MAH SAAIIIDE MAIIIIN
>AAAAI CAIIINT GEEEIT EEIIIIN
Are amerilards truly the most pathetic creatures on the planet?

>set him on fire
>suppressed deep fat screaming
>grease and lard melt from skin
>it's beginning to smell like a grease fire
>farfuck combusts into a fatsplosion

>be ALfag
>disgusted 24/7 by my surroundings
>only options would be to move innacity or innamidwest
>first option has cucked laws and retards, second option has no jobs
Send help.

Anyways on-topic, there's a strong historical link between the destruction of the South during the Civil War and Reconstruction era and the current huge deficits in education and infrastructure quality. Pretty fascinating, and explains how the South can have some of the best schools nationally with a lot of the absolute worst general populace.

>This guy has a girlfriend and you don't

Dietary quality doesn't really affect weight levels on such a huge margin, it's mainly how much you eat and how much you exercise. Obviously if you're eating at the extreme outliers of RAW FAT ALL DAY you're going to see much worse results, but the body is pretty tolerant of shitty diets up until you stop moving or start consuming more than can be physically processed.

technically they are in virtual reality because they don't treat bodies in a way that is close to real

so the idea is even though they are no longer hungry they keep eating because eating lifts their suspension of the reals, to them eating dissolves the realism of reality

so no they don't need 3d headsets, and that is preciously why they get so absurdly fat

>this disgusting tub of lard has a girlfriend

The girlfriend has to be a real basket case, she's really only there to feed on the emotional validation and pity by association of enabling this fuckup

gf is still gf
they are all psychologically trapped with the other, how they get emotional dependence is irrelevant

Yeah but still. He literally has a slave to wipe his ass lmao

>the South can have some of the best schools nationally
Lol no

Speaking specifically of Universities, sorry if that didn't come across clearly

So, in other words "Americans"

>gf
are you fucking kidding me?

Look, these are only anecdotes.

Well, that is also affected by the nigger population.

>quads
ill follow your advice leafposter