Racemixing is wro-

Racemixing is wro-

I would literally be scared of her

please let me eat it

need

i want to enslave a niggress and then whip her like "huh you like that SLAVE ? huh ? huh ?" *whip her some more*
and then piss on her face to show her her place in life

*BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPSPSPSPSPSTSTS*

Disgusting.

>piss in her face

Wtf I was whit you till that part, are u frogs all decent from marquis D Sade?

sauce me up nigger

its to truly humiliate her deeply
its the thinking mans fetish you wouldn't understand

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP* *PFFTTTTTTTTTTTT*
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAP*

>enslavement, check
>whipping, check
>pissing NO SADIST

>tfw no qt freed slave girl that I could cuddle with tell her everything is gonna be alright while she sobs because she never felt that much compassion before

This is literally too much ass. I like a nice fat buttocks but come on now, this is just silly.

but she's black user.

How's it feel to live in a country with only one flavor?

She's not even a cutie and her ass is not only big - it's fat. I don't understand your taste

>You'll forever be stuck in a rural shithole filled with nothing but abos, asians and white trash
>tfw no sexy black gf

I expected better from you, Brazil.

White ass is literally disgusting.

Lol, just move here. It's easy. Why do you think our country leads the world in number of legal migrants per year?

BIG
BLACK
ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Azn's don't hang in rural shitholes, everyone else does tho.

>that flag

Northern Ireland, perhaps?

digusting, brit.

I won.

why are frogs so fucking weird

They killed off all the intelligent people in the revolution so only the retarded peasants remained to populate the country.

This is the attitude that let them conquer the Sahara

God I want to bury my face in her ass.

Racemixing is only good because half black chicks can be really hot.
I'd like to thank the brave souls that fucked their mothers.

Implants were a mistake

You know most of them are from Black fathers you cuck.

Black women can be hot user.

>Not posting more chocolate goddesses

C'mon Sup Forums

There are actually hot chicks straight from Africa user. I find that it's American blacks that always put me off. Afro-Caribbean people seem way more attractive to me. Unironically Black American culture is just fucking trash.

afro caribbeans have native and white blood in them

I know I was just adding on to what I said about American blacks being off putting.

>freed

Freeing them without sending them back was the single biggest mistake in American history. I'm not even going to advocate for slavery or the confederacy, but Africans are 100% incompatible with the American way of life and will eventually lead to our downfall.

>no ice cream drops on her tits

But is, look to Bostil.

>pierced butt
Gross

>butt piercings

#JustNiggerThings

Terry Crews and Morgan Freeman seem to fit in pretty well.

Or Neil deGrasse Tyson

And yet you had one that was your president, the drop out rates for high school are decreasing amongst blacks and black women and white men have less chances of being divorced.

Your """american way of life"""" is a bullshit utopia fostered by your indulgence in Sup Forums

Non-American blacks > American blacks. I've met some very nice ones in the UK and some French speaking Africans in Europe. Nothing sexier than a black chick with a British accent.

American ghetto trash culture has ruined the blacks here.

Wow....
Literally speechless

how can u have sex without 8 by 6 inch dick

Man i'd eat that ass

I want some of that dark chocolate with rice if ya know what I mean

>that cam guy instantly focusing on her ass when he spots her

what the fuck is wrong with her small of the back??!! is it a fucking piercing??? that's disgusting man

She has teeth like the pinesol lady.

Good lord

Ze germans are coming.

black women with a little white ancestry have the nicest bodies by far. i personally like the dark skin too so it doesn't put me off at all

shame about the average face though

How does this make you feel, whiteboi?

half of the blacks in the UK are the result of elite immigration and are much better than the native anglos too. shame about the other half

This.

As far as my geography skill go I would say finland is bretty fucking white save fo imigrants.

>metal shit in her back
Garbage.

>bretty fucking white
You have been rused, my friend.

Well fuck. Guess I wont be moving after all.

mares > black women

t. Cleatus McDonald

t. pure white Appalachian

oh wow, guess that makes up for the hundreds of thousand of niggers that commit violent crimes against whites every year

Move to Sweden instead, the language is easier and you'll feel more like home.

Hell no, cousin was there three months for work as assistant when building nuclear power plant, not a good reputation.

>half
it's much, much less than half, that gap is falling too as younger middle class black kids grow up idolising ghetto culture
and better than chavs maybe, likeable elite blacks are only that way becuase they have assimilated into middle class white communities

Then move to Denmark or Norway. Finland has no redeeming qualities over them, only a language that'll give you a headache and cold, apathetic people.

blacks are overrepresented in violent crime but those that commit violent crime are still a small minority

and of course black women, who are ultimately the focus of the topic, commit less violent crime than white men which means that a lesbian utopia (where black women can love white women and vice versa) free of violent males is the ideal society

I was reading some stats yesterday and saw that, even tho they are 15% of the population, blacks are 50% of prison inmates convicted for murder

Thats fucked up. Hard to think that "race is nothing but skin color" when you have such data...

>Danish language
>not causing headache

lol

But yeah Norway is the best Nordic country for Eastern European migrants. There's a huge Polack community there.

Portugal is whi-

>highschool dropout rate goes from staggeringly high to high
>"YAAAAAAAS QUEEEN MELANIN POWA WE BLACKS ARE SO SMART"

This

>that body

>tfw no alberta barbosa gf

t. MAMONA

>>not causing headache
Definitely less of a headache than Finnish.

>when she tries to fix her bottoms

v good

Not being able to understand people regardless of fluency would cause headache I would imagine.

As attractive as the average silverback gorilla.

this

>Go into house

>See this on your couch

How do you respond?

If it's wrong why does it feel so right?

Sweden knowns

Too much ass

No that's cuckoldry

Could you actually satisfy this ass?

I always thought it was a même but you guys truly are perverted

>sweden