How do I get a girl to fuck me Sup Forums

How do I get a girl to fuck me Sup Forums
>inb4 raep hur u fgt
General, serious discussion of how to persuade a woman to fuck.
>How do you do it?
>Do you succed?
>Do you do it often?
Etc.

How far do you usually get?

Being a fucking moron, I usually get nowhere because I'm too much on my computer and forget to answer.
Been in 3 relationships though and they are the only chicks I've fucked.

There's this chick I've been wanting to fuck for years. Desperate enough to pay her.
I'll have about 2k dollars/euros to spare in a few months. How do I proceed with that?

Paying for sex is not what I would advise. Take her to dinner and get her decently drunk, that includes you as well. That's what I would do.

MOAR

Wonder what her pussy smells like.

She's out of my league. Thing is, I used to go to highschool with her and we used to talk a bit in the beginning but eventually stopped.
I think she overheard me talking to my friend about eating her ass too so I think she's mildly disgusted by me.
How much would you spend on a dinner date?

be alpha. a good way to become alpha is to hang around other alpha males, then watch and learn. don't be afraid to ask them how to get chicks. may sound awkward in your head, but it's better to feel and sound like a beta loser once or twice than to do so the rest of your life.

Fuck the girls, man, Trannies are easy and you can learn how to suck a dick while you're at it, too.

By showing them kindness and affection while still being a reserved asshole to entice them.

I know no alphas. Among my friends, I'm the most alpha...
The sad part about my situation is, I've kissed plenty of girls and grabbed a few tits or asses here and there so it's not about me being ugly, awkward or beta. It's just that I have no idea how to take it any further than that.

I'll pass.

Sounds reasonable.

be good looking and have money. thats the secret

How much do you feel is worth spending on a woman?

S-sauce?

Are you me? I am in the same god damn situation. Age OP?

It is, women want an asshole alpha and a mice guy betta. Play both cards but never show them your full hand. Also show and feign interest to confuse them, they like the mysterious chase. Then while making out make small moves slowly but confidently, foreplay will always get you laid.

1. Go to a bar.
2. Ask drunk girls if they want to fuck.
3. Repeat till someone says yes.

I've done it twice and it worked both times after 1 and 3 tries

Filename bruh...

Soon 20, you?

I'm probably just nice for way too long for them to remain interested.

Was close once but I had taken 7 shots of vodka and hadn't eaten for many many hours so I almost puked on her the second we laid down. Projectile-vomited through my hand.

Forgot obligatory webm

I am also soon to be 20. I talk to females im just always working so i have never have time to reply to any of them.

Guess that makes 3 of us got the succ freshman year and the was the last and only interaction I've ever had with a female.

I used to be in the same situation and was also addicted to gaming. I'm not anymore but it really ruined my chances.

give her six cups of strong coffee, then hand her a baseball bat and tell her you fucked her best friend.

you will be fucked all righty.

ask them to play mario kart at your place

If only it was that easy.

you get them into bed and go from there. this shit is really not complicated

This advice though.

cant get them in bed.

Though is a conjunction you autistic faggot

then how do you expect to have sex with them?

RIP

Sorry mate.

The key is to not get super drunk.

And what happens then?

you pee in her butt

Thats why I'm here with a bag of doritos and a coke on Sup Forums at 2:49 a.m.

What do you mean what happens then? You find a girl who wants to fuck, then you fuck. It's not that complicated. Don't get so pissed that you cannot fuck. Simple.

I told my friend it was impossible too pee in a butt because your body wont let you, he then pee'd in his girlfriends butt, that night.

1. Find a feminist
2.Pretend to buy into all their bullshit.
3. apologise for being a man.
4. Say that you are willing to get fucked in the ass to abolish the patrtiarchy.

dont pay her for sex you fucking beta faggot you're dumb as fuck dont EVER pay a woman to have sex with you fucking kill yourself

can confirm

> Depends if she's into you
> And don't beleive any of that beta/alpha/cuck nonsense, negging etc only works if your already fit af (in which case you were gonna get laid anyway)

are you in arizona its' 2:58am as i type this

I'm gonna need source on this one

Getthelube.com

Why, what's the problem?

If she's not into me, how do I change her mind?

Sexy Aymee. Haven't found longer version of these since it probably was during a stream.

rolling for op to get butt touched by his dad

Wait wait wait. Are you even friends/in contact with this girl? I really hope you are not. That would be the best. Give this girl a story to tell her friends. That one time the guy who she heard talking about eating her ass offered her 2k to fuck years later out of no where.

Keep forgetting.

You wish nigga. Would've happened if you weren't cuck enough to not get quads.

>Why, what's the problem?
nothing unless you were gonna give her the 2k to have sex with you thats the problem buddy

Thanks for source, you are doing the lords work

>You wish nigga. Would've happened if you weren't cuck enough to not get quads.

looks like someone got butt touched by their dad

rolling for aids

Don't have any contact anymore.

My bad I wasn't clear enough, not gonna give her 2k, but I wouldn't mind too much spending 200-300 dollars/euros on her. Her ass is magnificent.

The worst part about me is that I'm actually an 8 on a good day, so, attracting women is not a problem.
Talking to them is.

you shouldn't spend any money on her just because you're too much of a pussy to get them in bed with you

Well let's see what that ass looks like, then we can give you an opinion on if it's worth it or not.

Sauce on this one? Reverse Google has failed me.

ok, so key to success is getting drunk and fresh start should have a strong emotion best when you and your chosen are quite sober. emotional history from your life she can relate to and stuff, be a beta if you have to cry a bit if she hugged you you need to thank her and say. something like fuck it its no tiem to cry lets get drunk ^^ while you are drinking cuddle as much as possible. and there comes my secret.touch her gently on forearm when you start kissing start gently with small kisses from time to time. if there is an option of sleep over wait with a long passionate kiss when you are in bed. and that's all folks you should have sex afterward. always have condoms guys.

little about me. I'm quite beta, but psycho as Trevor. I lost my virginity when I was 13 and basicly 17 yo girl raped me. i like it xD when i was 15 i had sex regularly with few girls that thought they are love of my life xD from 15 to 18i fucked like 20 different girls. then drugs came in lsd parties and shit became enlightened as a fuck.now in stable relationship with a tumblr girl.

HOLY FUCK JUST LET HER EAT YOU OUT DUMB BITCH

WHY EVERYTIME I CLICK A PICTURE IT NOW OPENS A NEW LINK??

>xD
Fucking faggot, we don't want tumblr girls, we like women that vote trump, eat meat, and weigh less than 200 lbs

what i've learned as an adult is that your options for sex dwindle alot.

Those younger kids aged 14 to like 17 have the most sex of anyone, seriously if you did not do anything in that period then it will only get harder and harder

raep hur u fgt

I would have voted trump if I lived in the states, I love meat and I'm over weight

Fuck dude that was hard to get through. You on LSD right now?

>mad that someone does xD
>"vote trump"

you're like a 16 year old who calls 13 year olds kid

Sauce?

>webm

keks

I thought that was my music teacher for a sec, jesus christ-

nah Oregon the biggest cuck state ever, im probably the most alpha in oregon and I'd be less than beta anywhere else in the world.

holy hell who is this?

Did you write this on ludes?

nice tripsdubs

praise be quints

praise be trips

>that guy in the upper left corner

No I'm 16 and a half loser

is this a new copypasta?

am i the only one seeing these wubbadubs?

don't be hating on the xD

This is now a get thread.

W A S T E D
A
S
T
E
D

You do not fit the criteria sorry

checkem

Don't make me rawr at you user

It's like peeing. It can't be explained you just have to learn how to do it.

yo anyone got sauce on this?

checked!

MODS!

Fuck you sound like the biggest pusy in Oregon if anything. What part?

Witnessed.

nice dubs, albany oregon. Wanna meet up and throw down I'll be free on the weekend?