So, there's a 10/10 girl living across my house. I'm a burn victim. I'm growing seriously obsessed with her...

So, there's a 10/10 girl living across my house. I'm a burn victim. I'm growing seriously obsessed with her. I don't want to, but I can't help it either. I don't even have the courage to talk to her when I meet her on the street. I've ended up constantly stalking her either through the window or on facebook. I've even memorized her daily schedule. I feel so pathetic and I hate myself for being such a creep (and a coward) but I can't ignore this feeling I got for her.
Any help or ideas are appreciated.

Pic unrelated (mostly).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=er6JJ5EOE3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Getthelube.com

Speak to a therapist before you need to speak to a lawyer.

I wouldn't go any further than stalking her from a distance. And I know it's not right.

confess to her. If ure lucky shell get a heart attack and ull get to keep her corpse

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU???

Post her facebook

Okay it's harsh to say and it will almost certainly end badly, but you need to tell her. Not the stalking bit, just tell her about your crush. She will definitely say no, but then you can start moving on at least.

No fuck off.

No way... It's not that I'm afraid of rejection, but I don't want to creep her out. I already know she'll say no. I just want to keep this to myself and try to get over it, I've never been more ashamed of myself in my life.

people who get rejected too much end up going crazy. you seem to be one of them, no offense. you need to talk to an expert, we cant help

Well if you won't do that and you won't seek help elsewhere then I guess you'll just have to ride it out: The only thing I can think of is to bury it deep down inside you and wait until the feelings for her pass. Which they eventually will.

>people who get rejected too much end up going crazy
Trips confirmed for oversimplifying but also sort of true in a way.

T. Person who got rejected too much.

show us your burns!!!

Pictures of burns or not real.

I'm trying, I'm not a bad guy. This has never happened to me before.

you shouldn't covet

No fucking way, I know what sick fucks most Sup Forums lurkers are.

I know how it goes. I've had moments of patheticness that have made me seriously question myself as well. Again I'd say just try to accept that it will never happen and wait for it to pass. You can't have a crush forever.

Move to Zion and work with the locals. You'll be their leader and drowning in local poon in no time.

Don't let your dreams be dreams user! Just cover up your burns with a porcelain mask and go all phantom of the opera on her! Chicks dig messed up dudes as long as their injuries are covered. See eyepatches.

At least one person in this thread understands me. Thanks.

Funny thing is, she posts a ton of Deadpool on Facebook. Maybe she has a thing for dudes that look like a testicle with teeth. (Sometimes I do use humour to cover up my insecurities.)

sauce on op gif?

Show us burns mate

Talk to her, try to make friends, if she's cool slowly go from there. If not. Bullet dodged

Fuck now I've gone too far to be horrible to you. I had shit lined up for this guy and everything.

Okay speaking from experience, you'll want to speak to a therapist. I had an issue with stalking just about every guy I was into. I would even collect their garbage, and put them on my tack board. You don't want to live with restraining orders, police knowing your name, and losing your freedom because you're stalking people. I can't go in most places I used to like due to restraining orders and generally not being served. Not to mention the social stigma when it gets out that you're a freak who has no self discipline. Even after I am in forced therapy and things, because I have the habit of stalking it's really hard to break it. So it's best to catch it early.

Do you have full facial? That shit sucks man, my brother got his face melted fighting camel jockeys back in '06. Good luck.

Why, you got nothing better to do than laughing at people's traumatic accidents?

She will never touch your peen op. You need to know your place and go after Freddy kruegers daughter or something, you hideous monster. Nevertheless, I wish you good health and fortune

I don't want to creep her out. How do you even make friends with someone you meet on the street once a month or so?

Kys

>I wish you good health
Too late for that

just say hi man you never know

plenty of girls take pity cards
plenty are genuinely accepting of persons with disabilities and things like your situation

but you won't know if you don't start with a wave and hello

No, I wish to see if I can help you in your situation man.

Okay great. So you go to her bedroom window, hold a boombox over your head and play this:
youtube.com/watch?v=er6JJ5EOE3k
She'll freak out and it'll become immediately obvious that you've stalked her. But you'll be Sup Forums famous for years to come.

Fuck him, I don't give two shits about him and all the other idiots commenting bullshit

Well...it's not like he's Darth Vader.

You need to get rejected by her and in general to move on. Not just you, but everyone does. You get stuck on a chick who may or may not like you rather than reject, move on and try another, reject, move on try another etc until you eventually try it on with someone who reciprocates. It's natural order. You don't wanna be stuck on some chick who may not want you when there's millions more out there to try

show us yourself, tell story of what happened.
Im curious.

You first.

I don't think we're quite on the same page here, but that's probably for the best.

Collecting garbage IS fucked up, no offense... All I did was fall in love with a girl I don't know, but I wouldn't go that far.

post picture of self

Same time?

Stalkholm syndrome confirmed

dude just talk to her. not about your crush or the stalking or anything, just bullshit small talk. if it goes ok or whatever just keep in contact and try and feel out if a connection happens or not. otherwise youre just gonna keep feeling like a creepy fag and either end up raping her or hanging yourself. nut up, bitch

We could stream it together. Why not?

Just say hey casually, how's it going, to which she'll say I'm good how are you unless she's a fucktard and then you say about how you just saw Logan and it as awesome and can't wait for the next marvel shit. Step one. Say hey, casual. It'll feel difficult at first but that's step one of talking to women

Usually it was things he worked on that he tossed. Not like candy wrappers or things like that. You'll know you've reached my spectrum when you start keeping things of hers.

Yeah I got full facial and body but at least I haven't lost any facial features or limbs.

K

Burn scars are so IN right now

Hey, things could be worse. I could be an insensitive autustic idiot, live in my mom's basement and be hated by everyone. Like you.

Sounds like a plan. We can also write our farewell letters in some screwed up way so people can't figure out why we did it.

I'm scarred, not disfunctional

I don't want her to want me back, she deserves better. I'd feel terrible if she were to fancy me. Like she would be missing out on so much because of me.

Hey I'm not insensitive...

That would be hillarious if it weren't me. You made me chuckle

Just be like Dwight from the walking dead op. That's a burn victim with SWAG

I can help you op im not a fedora wearing geek fag If you talk to her on fb that won't lead you no where see what foods she likes etc then go to her door and ask for some limes bitches love taste in men then make a chat with her tell her my friends told me this place is good etc and don't forget to leave the day you go to her so she is forced too go lol then thank her for the limes and your off or ask for a common thing you can borrow that all kitchens have

I wouldn't do either.

I'm beyond the point of caring anymore, I'm used to it. Thanks for standing up for me though :)

I know how to talk to women, I just think it would be too strange to start talking to her out of the blue. I'd rather keep it to myself.

Sure buddy. I like being nice to people beneath me because it brings me good karma in the future

I might be a stalker but I'm no psycho.

What.

Nore info on the burning part required to tell if she'll say no.
Maybe you just think that.
I have few scars on my face, but women tent to actually like it after some time, and i even didnt get them from anything special. Just fell down from the bike as a kid.

honestly people who assume Sup Forums are degenerates are the people who think Sup Forums defines Sup Forums

Tell her "You're so hot just look at what you did to me."

Anyway, I am calling bullshit on this story. Let's see some pics.

No offence, but unless you join the same fucking pottery class, that's how you talk to most people

you know who says that?
People who end up being an hero or rapists

This, show the burn

How did it feel to get beaten by brienne of tarth,a woman, op

Whatever buddy, I'm done caring about you. I tried to share some of my situations, and you just shit all over me.

I'm certainly not beneath you baby. And that's for sure.

I have burns on most of my face and body. But I haven't lost any features or limbs

Gtfo with your shitty puns.

pics or it didn't happen.

Whatever lava face

Unless you know me, shut up.

"Baby I expected you to just melt my heart, but look at me."

What???

This, dont be a faggot, post pics

At least I'm not an asshole that laughs at people's accidents. And I got money.

I've met burn victims and burn survivors. The difference is only that the former have fallen into self-pity that prohibits them to get the fuck on with life, like the latter. No woman will look at you as long as you are a victim. This is also not something you can fake. Hope you get it figured out

U must be new here

Hard to give advice with what info we have. Burns are hard man. And we know people judge books by their covers. But you won't ever know if you don't even initiate the slightest of contact with her, so if you're as scared as you are, I'd highly recommend just setting a very simple goal of giving her a friendly hello or good morning in passing. And I would highly recommend you do your best to focus on your composure, confidence, and demeanor in doing so. Don't go off looking for her life story, just working on saying hi to her from time to time and once you two have some friendly familiarity, then you can strike up a little bit of small talk.

Under rated

You disgust me.

Cute. I bet you're not much of a sight yourself.

Oh, I swim in the pussy

Either:-
* Get over it
* Stop stalking, make an effort to be friends, escalate from there if you can.

Being a burn victim would seriously raise the barrier to entry here but I mean personality really does go a long way. I mean at least in this thread you seem honest and level-headed -- and some girls (but maybe not this one) do find self-aware humour and honesty refreshing; at least it's a nice way to break the ice anyway.

Just as we can't confirm that you're actually a burn victim looking for sympathy from us. You can't confirm what I look like. So show some pics Texas Melt.

So far his personality has been pretty shit fam.

I'm afraid I'll get even more obsessed with her if we start talking. I don't want to reach the point of doing something I could regret.