Do you see Australia as a racist country?

Do you see Australia as a racist country?

twitter.com/mrbenjaminlaw/status/844020354448211968

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1LVeqqBZTQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=QHtDJ7GnjQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"Benjamin Law"

Why are the most 'anti-racist' people always these mixed fuckers? Look, 99% of us are smart enough to recognize that we resemble a certain ethnic group and stick with them. It's annoying faggots like this guy who insist on making a big deal out of it. You're asian, you fucking gook. Stop trying to hang with the whites. You don't see me hanging with whites, do you? Stick with your kind.

No, they could stand to ramp it up, actually

idk but everyone has said your country is racist before SJWs came

from my viewpoint its like weird racism. not bantz as you try to justify but just bizarre.

i heard a lot of stories about racism in australia.
this video pretty sums up the issue.

youtube.com/watch?v=1LVeqqBZTQ4

>Why are the most 'anti-racist' people always these mixed fuckers?

gee i dunno, that's a real head scratcher there bud

Australia is violently racist. I have heard a lot of stories of people getting killed.

If you go anywhere outside the cities, it's very racist.

t. half Italian and slightly brown

Been there a few times, absolutely.

Wtf, I hate Australians now

some parts are, some parts aren't

Queensland is one of those places that are

oh you just haven't see at all about them :)
as their neighbor country, they are basically ultimate cunt

Queensland is the greatest state in Australia and PLANET EARTH

I have an Asian immigrant friend that wants to stop Asian immigration into Australia.

Australia isn't racist honestly

fuck off runt

VIC > REST

You've heard of people getting killed?

Australia has always been a racist shithole. That's why the white South Africans ran there when apartheid ended.

VICTORICUNTS ARE
>NOT TRUE
>NOT BLUE
>AND NOT BATTLERS

Tell me about other countries who are multicultural societies and don't have problems with racism?

His name is Benjamin Law. Unless he's adopted, he's making shit up.

Australia is literally still living in the 1950s

> No Gay marriage
> ABUSIVE racism towards POC
> Transphobia everywhere
> Pathetically poor reparations paid towards the native aboriginals they genocided.
> Rampant bullying and heteronormativity labelled as being "banter"

I'm ashamed to be neighbours with them

Actually Anglo Australians hate any immigrants in their country, but number of Anglo Australians is kinda like 50% of the whole Australian population, so it's not that bad.
Also
>white
No, seriously. Not a single Russian would hate Asians because of race because many of us look Asian too, we are obviously not a racist people. Moreover, I don't think Italians, Yugoslavs, Lebanese or any other white immigrant ethnicity in Straya would hate anyone being the victims of Anglo racism themselves.

Russia 2bh
People here don't care about race, only about ethnicity. For example, Russians hate Chechens who are white but we are okay with Yakuts who are Asians.

>No Gay marriage
Good. Gay normativity harms birthrates and Australia already has a burgeoning elderly population.
>ABUSIVE racism towards POC
Good. Nobody wants Apex niggers here that rape and steal and kill.
>Transphobia everywhere
This is actually wrong, but would be nice if it were true.
> Pathetically poor reparations paid towards the native aboriginals they genocided.
I didn't genocide anybody, retard. Why should my tax money go to paying the descendants of the survivors? They don't even deserve what they're getting now, and they still squander it on alcohol anyway.
>Rampant bullying and heteronormativity labelled as being "banter"
Maybe if you'd had a taste as a child you wouldn't be such a slimy faggot.

>I'm ashamed to be neighbours with them
Feeling would be mutual, except nobody remembers you exist. Even your own government forgets to put you on maps.

That is pretty fucked up, spying on your neighbors like that.

Daily reminder that this is coming from a cunt that has more conservative abortion laws than Australia does

It's just that we let it all hang out instead of hiding behind crack cocaine conspiracies like America.
You can tell an American racist by the phrase "I'm not racist, but..." whereas you can tell an Australian racist by the phrase "Maybe it's a bit racist of me to say, but..."

obviously
started with the irish, moved to the greeks and italians (entirely justified though), the viets, the lebs (also justified) and now chinks

It's all a big misunderstanding!
youtube.com/watch?v=QHtDJ7GnjQY

>Suicideland

Nah, the South Africans moved because Perth is pretty much a shitter Cape Town and the cultures were very similar (same sense of humour, same sports etc)

Racist as fuck desu, and the girls fetishise black brits to a nauseating level too.
Thing is, any aussie that lives in a city outside of alice tends to be a whiney fuck anyway.

>and the girls fetishise black brits to a nauseating level too.
Hm?

Victorians, Territorians and Tasmanians definitely are
Rural Western Australians are
Everyone else, not so much

>Victorians
Meant to say Queenslanders

>Not a single Russian would hate Asians because of race
We despise Asians and count them as non-human where I live. Some russified Tatars are alright tho, but too many nationalists among them.

t. Russian minority in ex-Khanate

i thought i was good at english, i can understand what the normal man with the blue shirt is saying but i can't understand any of what the fat peasants or the pakpak is saying

3minutes into the video i still don't understand what is going on, the pakpak is spying on everyone from his house cameras and then cries racism when confronted about it ? is this what's going on ?

>the girls fetishise black brits to a nauseating level too
haha what
most people in the world are not attractive to any blacks/think lowly of them. Abos being useless leeches will transfer onto africans. I imagine girls here are 100x more attracted to say, an Indonesian than any african, ever.

I live in the burbs and I'd say not really. Unless you're a prick, then your race is the first thing they pick.

>Indonesian
pushing it

I know it's oddly specific but from what I saw it's definitely not all black guys since they absolutely loathe africans and abos.
But for example in every club he'd get a bunch of aussie girls trying to rub up against him (he's noy particularly attractive, he hardly scores here), and even in pubs several times a random girl would come up and do some fucked up mating dance thing

I unironically was bullied for being a pale kid with irish parents in my all wog high school

Australians are sluts, that's all it is

Fucking this.

i think racism in australia is ok since my cunt is also racist but racial discrimination in australia is violent it's the problem i don't know if it is anglo thing because i've heard england especially northern part of england is racist af

pro tip: this video (and most news in australia) is sensationalist misinformation/often straight lies. I would not be surprised if they paid these people to pretend to have conflict, just so they can make a shitty melodramatic, conflated report on it.

This particular outlet (A Current Affair) is the worst for it. I don't even think anyone watches them because they just make shit up or try to spin an agenda on every little bit of information. I guess they know they're failing now and are going even more insane in an attempt to capture some kind of audience.

abos are probably the most racist of the lot

they don't give a fuck if you're white, black, brown or yellow, you're going to cop it

What the fuck are you on cunt?

It's important to remember that for SEA, that the meh inherit all the good genes, while the women look like some down syndromed bag of cookie dough.

>irish
I would have done the same Mic.

I think its the Irish in most of us that makes us racist.

it's not violent at all, really. Only when it culminates and it's antagonised. Generally we are the type of people to bitch and complain or ignore, not the type to take action, certainly not physical violence. It is both good and bad.

Most racism in Australia is semi-genuine and almost always light-hearted. It's casual-whatever sort of racism, not "I genuinely believe this thing I'm repeating and my opinion of you is static and hateful". It's kind of like memes and shitposting on Sup Forums, often there is little no actual belief in what is being sprayed around.

Fuck off

This meme that Australia is some sort of virulently racist hell on earth honestly gives us an advantage 2bh, we should be pushing it as much as possible

pretty much

even shit like Cronulla wasn't entirely the fault of bogans

yes thousands of nonwhites are slaughtered every year here m8, tell all you friends and especially any korean muslims you know

I'm not a fucking dirty Irish dog mate