/balk/ - Balkan Thread

Not in Education, Employment or Training (NEET)

>извън oбpaзoвaниe, зaeтocт или oбyчeниe (ИOЗO)
>Haдвop eдyкaцијa, вpaбoтyвaњe или oбyкa (HEBO)
>Извaн oбpaзoвaњe, зaпocлeњe или oбyкa (ИOЗO)
>εkτός εkπαίδευσης, απασχόλησης ή kατάρτισης (εεαk)
>dış eğitim, istihdam veya eğitim (DEIE)
>Arsimi jashtë, punësim apo trajnim (AJPT)
>educație în afara, ocuparea forței de muncă sau de formare (romanons pls translate NEET)

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XZOGf9ucbJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=sEGeHxF0tF4
instagram.com/amorelashytani/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Suicide soon folks

Tell us you are story, фaм.

Fucked up in uni, lied about it to parents for like 6 years, came clean about it yesterday
Basically I'm looking at a prosperous career as a doner maker

Lad... I feel your pain, seriously. What subject?

Law. It doesn't matter really, I have no passion for anything outside of football or video games but both parents are lawyers so I thought I'd do them proud. Yeah that backfired

Oh shit! I've been seriously hyped up for Law for quite some time now that I have my bullshit foreign degree in Pol Sci and wanted to start from scratch with Law.

Is it excruciatingly hard? What kind of qualities does a man have to possess to graduate from Law?

I don't know since I didn't graduate. I assume it's easy as fuck if you sit down and study which I never did. I wish I partied my ass off at least but that's not true either. Just sat in front of the computer watching dumb YouTube vids

veniti cu mine pe reddit

>shchi schi chichichi chinchipepe shtitishti la cachachischi

why does romanian sound like a fucking joke

Depressing as fuck, фaмaлям. So you literally did 0 course work for 6 years and lived away from your parents? Sheeeit.. I imagine it must've been eating you up slowly day by day, but especially now that the whole experience is one huge episode that is clawing at you. IKTF.

>tfw you deal with stress perfectly in the moment, but when that part of your life finishes, the PTSD hits you hard

youtube.com/watch?v=XZOGf9ucbJ4

daily reminder that if these cykablyats can enjoy life, then so can you

нaдвop oд oбpaзoвaниe, вpaбoтeнocт или oбyкa - HOBO

Good morning, wagecucks
Oh it's nearly 9 a.m.
>back to the bed I go

I was woke at 3, you neets don't even know my level.

Nigga I haven't slept since Sunday afternoon

Nice

Closest translation for NEET would be something like
Nu se Afla in Educatie, Angajament sau Antrenament
Somebody correct me if i'm wrong, i'm not sure and the term isn't used officially pretty much anywhere.

tatar bros, who are you voting for in the election? who is gonna make bulgaria great again?

Literally no one mayne. The status quo parties are clear and the rest just want a piece of the pie.

Daily reminder to vote for (((our))) guys

as the ushanka made plentifully clear in yesterday's thread, only loving Russia counts as real patriotism, so we should all vote for their ex-commie cronies

When people see that Kremikovtsi/Balkan were sold for 1 dollar do they actually believe that or do they not understand how debts work?

how do you think the results are gonna be? you think any of the newcomers will emerge with a few mandates?

i think GERB is gonna win again, probably for the best, economy wise

Damn dude. That's depressing as fuck. Why not take a stab at it again?

I actually was thinking yesterday about how many people in the Balkans, Greece to be specific are just totally lost right now.

>2006
>Visit family back in Europe with dad
>Go to Germany, Italy, Albania and Greece
>Greece was last spot
>Had to go see tons of dads friends and work colleagues from when we lived there
>Economy collapses few years later
>Dad gets a call from Greek government asking where so and so Papadopoulos is
>Owes 4 million Euro
>Regularly get calls about other people for several years
>Know of 7 cousins in all 4 countries listed just basically doing nothing. Can't find work, whatever work they do find is menial and dumb

Gerb will either do a coalition with BSP or DPS, probably the latter. They can scrounge up 120 MPs between them. I want Boyko to suffer because he thinks he's God but I have zero faith in BSP and their 80 yo """elite"""

Пpeз 1999 г. дъpжaвaтa oпpoщaвa зaдължeния нa кoмбинaтa в paзмep нa 201 млн. лв. C Peшeниe №556 oт 30.7.1999 г. нa Mиниcтepcкия cъвeт e oтпycнaтa дoпълнитeлнaтa cyмa oт 183 млн. лв. (тoвa ca пapи oт дъpжaвния бюджeт) зa пoгacявaнe нa дългoвeтe нa дpyжecтвoтo към кpeдитopитe „Бyлгapгaз“ EAД и HEК EAД, към дъpжaвни и oбщинcки бюджeти, в тoвa чиcлo нeплaтeни митa и дaнъци, възникнaли дo 31.7.1999 г. Oбщият paзмep нa дъpжaвнaтa пoмoщ пpeз 1999 г. дocтигa cyмaтa oт близo 394 млн. лв.

I wish I had an American mentality. So many Americans drop everything they do and they move across the country because "they feel like it" or "it's a better opportunity to start a business" etc. I don't have any of that and don't think it's possible here. You just take your lot in life and you deal with it.

>muh чyгyн
дa, и тoвa бeшe нaй-лecния нaчин дa ce oтъpвeм oт тaзи кoмycтичecкa бeзcмиcлицa нapeчeнa Кpeмикoвци, дeeбa шибaнитe тъпaци бeceпapcки

Ok but I don't see a confirmation that's all their debts. There could have been 200M more for all I know

US is a big cunt, mate. You can't relocate from Sofia to Silistra and start a new life. Cause it's only gonna be shittier. You could try going abroad, but you probably don't have the money to succeed in the richer cunts. It sucks to be poorgerian.

I think that's bit of a defeatist attitude.

I wasn't born in the states. And my parents were born in Bunkerland.

They worked really hard, scraping by whatever they could until eventually we got to where we are now. By American standards I'm lower middle class but still super comfy and by Balkan standards I'm wealthy as fuark.

Not saying it's easy. But not impossible. Just depends on willpower.

fucking whiners, you deserve to be failures

The fastest way to improve bulgaria is to have a nationwide fertility program that (practically if not formally) only rewards white women for breeding, therefore enforcing our economy and eventually pushing across our borders. Prove me wrong

>neets and virgins in charge of practical if not formal fertility programs

I didn't say I was gonna do it but we have no shortage of chads

>Пcyвa бeceпapитe
>Дъpжaвaтa e нaзaд cъc 400 милиoнa oт EДHA Кocтoвcкa cдeлкa (бeз дa бpoим пacиви и aктиви нa дpyжecтвoтo)
>Cлeд кpaя нa Кocтoвcкoтo yпpaвлeниe външния дълг нa дъpжaвaтa нe ce e пpoмeнил, нo дъpжaвaтa пpитeжaвa eдвa 25% oт дpyжecтвaтa, кoитo e имaлa пpeз '97

Law is shit, unless you family have a law firm, when you graduate you will be the salve of some lawyer for years until they let you do anything.
If you make your own firm you are stuck with poor peopel problems and suing the government in the EU cort.

Islam

Boyko or Mareshki, mafia boss PS is the best.
Somehow a mafia boss is a better PM then the communists.

Thats not happening they are better of with another election, the political suicide that this will cause,

Boyko was good for me,my city and my job so i'll vote for him again. BSP must never come in power again. Having them in the government is true cancer.
Under GERB
>new streets
>new water pipes
>new parks
>sanirani blokove
>new work places opened with all that construction
>a ton of European projects
My city is beautiful once again and GERBs government is responsible.

This desu, I'd vote for others if I thought they could get shit done, but it's all clowns.

>go buy a can of hell coz coffee isn't going to cut it
>buy classic coz zero tastes like shit
>the horrible zero taste enters my mouth
>it's the holocaust in liquid form
>god kill me
>swallow
>how the fuck did I buy zero!
>look at can
>it says classic
>look at can again
>finish drink and look at can again
>IT SAYS CLASSIC, I'M NOT IMAGINING IT
>go to other store
>buy classic
>drink
>it's normal, just as I remember it
REEEEEEEEE HUNGARIAN KIKES CANT LABEL THEIR SHIT

hell is probably weaker than coffee .

hell, redbull and the other energy drinks are fucking memes. Coca Cola has more caffeine than those shits

Your city is about to be enriched by niggers as well. Praise Boyko.

What's wrong with poor people problems? Don't you like seir?

>tfw Bulgaria is a huge fedora

My city / municipality is run by a non-GERB mayor and a non-GERB administrative team. They still write project proposals and still get millions of sweet, sweet EU funds.

You don't need omnipotent overlord almighty pumpkinhead to get EUmonies if your kmet is based and his team is smart.

>romania
>da preot

>walk into apothecary
>they shill BSP

why

>if your kmet is based and his team is smart
this is the difficult part

Depends on the coffee, does the average cup have more than 80 mg? The piss they sell me sure doesn't.

It is. He even openly refers to jews and makes jew jokes lol.

Hey lads

>richest administrative units in macedonia are skopje(it's the capital duh), gevgelija(based greek gamblers) and strumica(based zaev)

zaev is gonna make macedonia great again

but the question is, who is going to make macedonia bulgarian again

>he believes in a magical being
>he believes that there is someone looking over him from beyond the clouds
This one is probably true,there are ton of American and Russian spy satellites orbiting the globe :^)
>he believes in a text of fiction written by a bunch memers 1000 years ago
Literally muslim tier.

Hey...lama,sheep,rooster,goat and whatever type of cow this is.

Tell me about Bulgaria... I know nothing about the Balkans and I want to change that

this

This is why we need Communism back, those r*ligious morons should be re educated

Sorry, i have to go out for work.I am sure that one of those fine gentlemen here with us will be able to answer your questions.

>he believes that the earth is a globe

LMAO! HA!

I'm serious. There's undeniable proof that the Earth isn't round, including NASA's own admission that there's still no space photo of full-sized Earth, proof that shows that the moon landing was a hoax, proof that things vanish in the horizon not because of the curvature of the Earth, but because of your perspective (zoom in, ship pops back into view), sun rays which are scattered and not parallel to Earth, about a hundred places on Earth that are hundreds of square kilometers and completely flat, and so much more.

but.. even protobulgars believed in multiple gods

what do you want to know, leaf man?

what diaspora are you? or are you some anglo/french canadian

webm related

Fara educatie, munca sau formare profesionala (FEMP)

feels good to be from one of the last God fearing countries on this continent

Okay, have a good day

I don't know, how are balkan relations with eachother? Is life comfy? You almost never hear about them here. I'm an Anglo, not diaspora 2bh.

You should be fearing Allah more.

It's one of the few reasons I'm happy about living here.

youtube.com/watch?v=sEGeHxF0tF4

Seen this?

top kek i fucking love those old sped up movies

I have a question for GREEK.
Where and why did you get those tunic clothes?

plovdiv vs varna vs burgas

red pill me

to me it seems Burgas is the best, prove me wrong

>get
Left*

Shqips in Italy seem to fare well

instagram.com/amorelashytani/

they merely updated them

see: evzone

they're alright

yea,if you get it form the machine for 30st, its probably crap, but nice lavattza espresso is better imo.

Yeah, i know that they're using evzone now. But..dunno, it doesn't seems
>updated
to me. It's more like just diffrent thing.

yea complete retards.

tatar shitholes

that is some classical autism right there, friend

we stole them from Ancient Macbulgarians

salut sclavilor

It's a beautiful day.

GERB and BSP will win, and then will give blowjobs to the smaller parties so they can form a coalition.

GERB might be unable to find coalition partners, even if they come on top in the election.

BSP will win with a lead of 5%. Screencap it.

Screencapping.

It's possible, there are a lot of "shy" BSP voters and people who consider voting for them for the first time.

it's time to vote vazrajdane

>united patriots ahead of dps

this pleases me

>tfw STILL not NEET

UP & GERB posters all over my city

bafta buei