WWYD?

WWYD?

Cum in hair

I'd like to putting her in doggy style position and licking her ass.

Would wife and make gaming videos with/10

elyse is top fucking tier

Hi guys

>WWYD?

Trade her and another nine ordinary older women in for a perfect young Japanese girl with long black hair and nice tits.

this guy cucks

pics

Kiss and hold hands

Play Muppets with her.

Unsubscribe.

i'd fuck her to death then keep fucking her

If elyse nudes leaked I'd die

Also barb

With two friends we fuck her in all holes: ass for me and pussy and mouth for others guys. We finish by cumming in her face. She's crying to ask a towel to wash her eyes and mouth

Wwyd?

Fuck, that's hot.

Your girl is hot. Is she in pict?

You mean if that's her in the pic. Yeah

Anyone?

not his girlfriend idiot, google funhaus

Who the fuck is funhaus? This is all OC lol

Trust me.

Friends gf WWYD? got nudes

wwyd?

I'd like both making me a blowjob, one for dick and one for balls before they swap. Next I'd fuck right in first, while she's eating pussy's friend. They swap too. Finally they share my cum all over their fucking sluts face.

Go to bed, Lawrence. 2d will always be better than 3D

bet they'd love it. would you get rough with them?

What woud you do? She's pretty innocent.

WWYD?

Is that Elyse Willems? Kek

shes cute? you know her?

I would start by tying her to her bed and finding out if her feet are ticklish.

wew

Push her against the wall and unbuckle her jeans. Shove my dick in her pussy and ram her until I cum.

Make right get on all fours and blow me while left eats out her ass. Then fuck right from behind while she makes out with left. After that, I'd make them both come over and clean my dick with their mouths.

Make her blow me. Before I came, I'd pull out and finish and her dress and breasts.

Kiss her gently as I fingered her pussy. Then I'd lay her down and we'd fuck missionary, ending with me blowing my load in her womb.

Surrounded by black men and covered in hot sticky cum until she can barely open her eyes. They wash the cum off with piss then hold between two cocks as she fucked from both ends, her tits shaking each time she's rammed hard by a black dong. They write count on her forehead and have her scoop cum up from the floor onto her face, before she licks clean the assess of a few lucky strangers.

Looking to degrade someone's slut on Kik. Reply with your username

Push her onto her knees and push my dick slowly to the back of her throat making her gag. Pull all the way out, then push it all the way back in again while she looks me in the eyes. steadily increase the pace until I'm fucking her mouth, saliva and precum dripping from her mouth onto her clothes.

Icewater/soap/mint-oil/soda enema that she has to hold in while she cramps up

Tell her to put this comment in a FunHaus video

I'll tweet her a link to this thread.

Not really.

It'd be a fun thing to do, though.

wwyd to her?

Push her up against that cabinet and bite and twist her nipples. She'll scream and moan in sexual pleasure as I caress her breasts with my mouth.

Wwyd to these two

Wwyd to her??

lay her down on her bed and strip her to find out if she has any other piercings.

Wwyd

Blowjob elyse has dick sucking lips

Lay her on a beach towel, remove her bikini bottom and start pumping her from behind till I cum not caring about any passerbys. Make her pull up the bikini afterwords and have her walk around the beach with cum dripping and drying around her legs.

Throw her down and fuck her in the water.

Grope her beasts and then shove my dick in her mouth and make her blow me.

Awww fuck ya thats elyse

degenerate her more for me? If you're still here

wwyd??

very cute, any showing off her body or legs, would love it if she squirms while im undressing her.

She needs to be thoroughly used in all holes, leave her crying and covered in cum

Use Erika?

Wwyd?

That dress is stripped off and her fat ass is slapped by a strap on wearing, masculine dyke, who then pulls her head back by her hair and rams it facing a mirror. You slut looks at herself get dominated by her mistress, and has to repeat to herself what a stupid cockhole she is and say 'fuck me harder mistress, put that big black strap on in all my holes'.

Those huge tits are exposed to all her friends in public, they all run to grab and grope them as she protests and tries to cover them. They pinch her nipples, spit on them, write 'ugly udders' on them in pen and have her walk around on all fours so they can laugh and watch them dangle.

Still looking for a slut to degrade on Kik.

So beaut on wedding day too. James is such a hunk

I can degrade on email too.

Wwyd to maisie reply for reply

If you continue her? My kik is Agacb

Post email please.

Anyone?

Post yours quickly and I'll message you

Wwyd

What's your kik?

ALL YOUR SLUTS ARE NO MATCH FOR FUNHAUS QUEEN

If they've been in her where do I buy?

You'll have to tell me yours, i don't give mine out. Really want to tell you how I'd fuck your slut.

Degrade and Comment them. ;)

UK Girls thread

do my younger sister

I would use her as the assistant in a magic trick.

I bet she'd fit the role nicely

wwyd user?

does she like being tied up or shoved into small boxes, hard to decide which trick to do on that tight body.

from what I heard she doesn't mind being tied up

nice, got any of her in legware? like stockings, tights, or long socks?

you ever tie her up yourself?

Fuck her face and cum in her throat.

nah, only showing her bare legs

also didn't, she's the dominant one in our relation. stronger and tougher than me

Fuck her Ass and cum on her tits.

harder to see, but tights

relationship? i thought she was your sister. I bet you'd love to see her tied up and helpless for once then.

I would start by making her wear her sluttiest out fit and lie down on a two piece magicians table.

relation as siblings, so thats why I didn't say relationship. oh I'd enjoy seeing her dominated like she does it to me

hot, i bet they would slide all over when she takes her shoes off and gets into an up right cabinit.

her neck and wrist are secured in a stock at the top of the table, her feet in one at the bottom. she stares at your nervously and wiggles her bare feet squiriming a little against her restraints.