What kind of cat is my cat Sup Forums?

what kind of cat is my cat Sup Forums?

my mom says its exotic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgcM8U6QDYc[truncate]
youtu.be/gbTqgSK0sw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

your mom has an exotic pussy

it looks like a Tasmanian tiger. They are very rare.

That's a Tasmanian tiger and they have been dead for about 80 years so this is obvious bait.
Also that photo is of the one in existence in the Hobart zoo in 1933

They are extinct, not rare

thats an egyptian cat. they are rare and only sell them in pet shops in egypt.

a dog

>They are extinct, not rare
It doesn't get much rarer than extinct, now does it asshole

That's Trump's 2005 Tax Returns.

fb like

kek

This is clearly a lesser striped whaddafuq, and they are indeed very rare. Rumour has it they can crush soup cans with their jaws.

No you're actually incorrect

dats one of them Pumas cats.

I heard that they are extinct and that thats why they got put on shoes so we dont forget

and you're still an asshole

doberman

trigglypuff

its a tasmanian tiger you dumb american retarded idiot retard face obnoxious walmart fat mcdonald eating retard wall street journal idiots

Why don't you throw a few more insults in there. I'm sure they weren't posting this as bait.

i'm sure user wasn't posting that as bait either, come to think of it you're bait too... and if you reply to this good going cunt, its all bait on Sup Forums

i can't tell if you're serious or not.

/s

/s

/s

now you're gettin it

>they have been dead for about 80 years
>They are extinct
O rly?

Your autism is showing.

You did a good job
Colorizing an extinct animal is hard
Tasmanian tigers are
>Blue

Almost as got dub check em

Pretty sure it's bait, but fuggit. [truncate]youtube.com/watch?v=YgcM8U6QDYc[truncate]

second, am tasmanian resident

This isn't OP's colorization. Reverse image search.

Ya, rly. Implying it's not a fake, it could be a regular doge.

I remember watching a film, yeah film projected onto a white board back in 1988 (Eighty Eight) when I was in preprimary school, it was really cool a documentary on the Tassie Tiger and how we fucken murdered the lot of them, I guess once Tasman ran out of abos to shoot they had to shoot something else to extinction.

Film on witeboard in 1988? What the fuck kind of poor-ass school did you go to?

Just a fucking dingo you dingus.

You got the dubs

>it could be a regular doge
It very well could be, but considering there have been a handful of sightings since 2008 that were not only *not* debunked, but were credible enough to warrant further investigation by scientists.

While still unconfirmed (because they didn't/haven't captured a Thylacine) the investigators, based on their findings, did "strongly believe" that there are a small number of Tassie Tigers living today.

>I guess once Tasman ran out of abos to shoot they had to shoot something else to extinction.
KEK

>implying dingos have pointed tails

Eight years lurking, only posting last three days, and my first dubs is a shitty bait thread. I love you Sup Forums.

DOES NO ONE SEE THE WATERMARK IN THE TOP RIGHT!?!?

Poor arse country school, Romsey Victoria

Let it go man, fucking go out there and find new footage if you want. This bait is so bad obama could've made it

that's definitely a duck

Tismoinyan Toygah

What do you mean? I pods where a lot back then, also projectors were not as cool as holograms but very expensive so our school could only afford two one in the auditorium and the other with drama

Regional Vicfag. No shit? Given how badly our educational system is funded, I'm going to give you a pass. Melfag here.

We should track down the random pop up people in the first pic and the group that pops up in the second pic, uh oh I see a Sasquatch

Nofur, no poop, only pictures...Sorry it's probably a doge.

Contrary to popular belief they are not from Tasmania at all but from Paramatta, and are more common then cockroaches. Dont fall to the media on this one user, next thing you know you will be randomly handing out $100 bills to homeless Refugees in the streets of Toowomba.
>Pic Very Related

bait.jpg

Well it was 29 years ago.

>1988
>still no excuse
Government should have had fucking VCRs in schools across the nation by then.

thylacine was a dog

*Laserdisc Players

lolwut? Please don't tell me anyone ever invested any money in laserdisc? Please?

Legit watching the hunter right now lol

test
>/x/
>>/x/
>

they seriously do look like you cut a tiger and dingo in half then spliced them together, but they were probably closer to Kangaroos than dogs.

one of thew very few animals to have the underbelly pouch, both genders.

Dunno why you'd think this is unheard of.

Terror Skink, Javan Elephan, Cuban Solenodon, Arakan Forest Turtle, Takahe, Ivory-Billed Woodpecker, Giant Squid, Bermuda Peterel, Caspian Horse, Chacoan Peccary, Gilbert's Potoroo, La Gomera Giant Lizard, Madagascar Serpent Eagle, Worcester's Buttonquail
>it's officially extinct
>uh.... nevermind we found more

>thylacine was a dog
That's not how you spell "marsupial."

>>>/killyourself/

I have two functional players along with 4 different releases of the star wars trilogy.
The US Definitive Collection 1993 CAV
The Japanese Collectors edition CLV
The US one last time 1995 release CLV
The compressed single disc editions

So what your saying is that because each school had one or two vcrs between no less than 6 separate grades and potentially more classrooms depending on size of country school, they should have thrown away serviceable educational materials?

Is it because you are from Melbourne you don't understand what sensible spending is?
What rich Australian utopia do you come from?

this

Better video than VHS and better audio than DVD (Yes really, Laserdisc was uncompressed audio).

We still had a Library with books, paper Dewey decimal system and a microfiche in 1998 in highschool along with 500mhz internet connected computers.

Terror skink, arakan forest turtle, bermuda peterel, Gilbert's potoroo, La Gomera giant lizard, Worcester's buttonquail and cuban solenodon are relatively small and elusive animals, not one of the biggest animals of the australian continent!

Javan elephan is extinct, conspecific Borneo elephants was known by every one, with skin, bones, poop... and even living animals but where just misidentified. Same for chacoan peccary. Thylacine is extinct everywhere.

Giant squid where also known for centuries, there was just not enough material to describe it or differentiate from smaller species.

Today's known takahe is a different specie from the extinct one.

Ivory-billed woodpecker is still extinct.

I dont even know what the caspian horse and madagascar serpent eagle are doing on this list.

>We still had a Library with books
Wait, schools don't have actual libraries anymore?!?!?!?!

I'm not actually -from- Melbourne, I just live there now. I chose to mention it because it might be relevant. I grew up in fucking Perth (shithole town, don't ever go there). Like I said, I'm giving regional vicfags a pass for going to poor schools, because the government don't spend enough on education for the $$ to make it out there. We're not actually arguing here, we're just saying the same thing from different viewpoints.

In this day and age with near-infrared camera traps and the relatively small area of tasmania, the fact that these are the only types of sightings we see is pretty much all i need to be satisfied with assuming their extinction.
Does it not seem odd to you that thylacine sightings and evidence is all on the level of bigfoot or loch ness shit despite increasing quality and accessibility of animal photography equipment?

500Mhz internet machines in 1998 doesn't suck. Depends on the size of the uplink though. I went o a public school. We had dialup 56k shared across 20 students at once.

There are various factors that made those hard to find that just don't apply to the thylacine.
A Thylacine is a relatively large roaming land predator with a finite habitat that is significantly inhabited and utilized by humans.
If there was even one left you could probably find it after a year of setting a few dozen camera traps around the country because of the inherent amount of ground a predator tends to cover in it's everyday life

>Today's known takahe is a different specie from the extinct one.
The South Island takahe was thought to be extinct, but was rediscovered.
The North Island takahe is extinct.

>Ivory-billed woodpecker is still extinct.
An ongoing matter of debate.

>madagascar serpent eagle
"This species was believed to be extinct, with the last confirmed sighting being from 1930. However, sightings in 1977 and 1988 led to hope for the species' rediscovery. It was rediscovered in 1993 by the Peregrine Fund."

>caspian horse
"Almost no further mention was found of them after 700 AD and until 1965, modern scholars believed that they had become extinct."

After starting year 1 in country Victoria I moved to Goldsworthy completed year 1 & 2, then moved to South Hedland, completed year 3 & 4 at Saint Cecilias Catholic school in Port Hedland, then year 5 in Cassia Primary, moved to Newman (Still in the Pilbara, not Newman college) and completed primary school and all of highschool there, then once I graduated highschool I went on to Tafe in Perth 2002-2004, left Perth in late 2012 after off and on working FIFO doing mineral analysis on various mine sites.

Now I clean industrial trade waste water in Victoria.

That's the top left you retard.

a beecat clearly.

That is one bigass possum

Can OP go back in time and suck its dick?

Ruby-Lee

Did you faggots know that a woolly mammoth is alive today, allthough not a full mammoth but a cloned one, and the mammoth's mother is a asian elepfant.

Rare implies there are some out their.

There aren't any out there, because they are fucking extinct. Anyone who agrees with you must be fucking retarded.

*there

I left Perth in like 2002-2004 ; IIRC, before the mining boom had even started to become the possibility of being a thing. Spent a year fucking around doing a two year web-related diploma I didn't really want. Off the back of that first year, I got into a two-year CompSci diploma (with exemptions) that I really wanted. Totally worth it. The sysadmin job I got from it wasn't. More?

it's a wolf

prove they are extinct

How do you prove something is extinct? Provide no photos that they exist?

>provide no photos
Provide photos of them not existing, silly.

Here you go.

There's more evidence (physical, video, etc) leading to their existence than there is leading to their extinction. Best conclusion made so far is that they've been living in smaller numbers and are only just coming back.
To add to this: why is it so hard to believe that they no longer exist? Plenty of animals have once thought to be extinct but came back years later.

It's a Thylocine... there's fucking millions of them around my way. They're a complete menace, always getting into the garbage and howling at night. Little fuckers... I wish I could kill them all.

We're talking at cross purposes. I'm not saying they can't exist, just that it's unlikely, given the state of current scientific observation. If somebody showed me a photo of a thylacine that was verifiably taken in the last say, two years, I'd believe them.

There have been a lot of Tasmanian Tiger sightings in recent years. There was a population moved off the mainland of Australia to Tasmania.

youtu.be/gbTqgSK0sw4

This is the most recent and easiest video I could find. I'm not going to say that it's our buddy Tas, but it certainly fits the anatomy and coloring of.
If you really want more evidence you would have to dig a bit. That means anywhere from YouTube to reading up on the hundreds of residence who claim to have seen it. There are a shit load of videos surrounding the Thylocine and it's possible existence, all of which being dated in the last 5-7 years. YouTube will be your ally for this one as well as the hundreds of articles relating to it.

Of course I can't say for sure that they exist, but God damn do I hope they do.

WHY DID YOU FAGGOTS KILL THEM ALL? WWWWHHHYYYY????

> implying YouTube is reliable in any way whatsoever

Fuck, that could be a cat for I can tell from that potato quality shit.

Not necessarily, they are believed to be still around, so they are technically a cryptid.

YouTube by far isn't the only website, let alone the most reliable one, that just hands out videos of these fucking animals so, by all means, look up shit about the Thylocines and you'll still find an entire ass load of shit leading up to them existing.
But as far as videos go, considering YouTube is /the/ video browsing site, you'll probably find each and every existing Thylocine related video there.

FWIW, I hope they still exist, too. Just not enough to put my faith in useless youtube conspiracy shit.

Then find a different video, user. Like I said. Quickest and easiest video to find relating to our presumably dead canine buddy. Didn't have the stripes from what I could see so I'm still skeptical about that specific video.

Cool

More? Okay, more.
I ended up sysadmin'ing for a "hosted services"
provider in the "internet telephony" space.
Have you ever worked in a call centre?
We're the bastards that provide your supervisors with your KPI's. I'm fairly sure my NDA is expired by now, so I can talk about this somewhat freely. I'm still not going to tell you who I worked for, or who we contracted to.

Let me tell you straight up. If you're answering a phone, you're not a person. You're an "agent". An "agent" is just something that answers a phone and provides information to a customer. You can be replaced by a machine/system, if management deems that system to be more efficient than you at getting people off the line. More?