get in here italianons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dP4rYgJKo_w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like your pizza

se non hai foto di celebrità nude vaffanculo

bravo

son tutte fake, btw

Why are your women the best in the world?

Why dont u shoot up some refugee boats

are they?
italian bitches are crazy yo
good looking though, I'll give you that

perchè la gente qui è stupida a merda porcodio

because we're Italy. We're better than that

>stupida a merda

uhh

We really should if we want to avoid this.

i lived in genova 4 months and visited roma milano pizza firenze venezia and in all those cities i saw black guys sellin fake louis vuiton why ?

Tons of African migrants here, and not a lot of jobs.

I'm just mad I wanted a bootleg bag and I couldn't buy it

>visiting pizza

Sicilians aren't Italian. They're just leftovers of inbred boy fucking faggots from Greece who are lucky they even got to live in Italy.

*Pisa

it's ok user, you'll find your fake bootleg bag eventually. The world is full of them.

Does your small country have an imigrant problem frim refugees?

Do you guys think Trump is the US Berlusconi?

Is the average italian girl hot and post your hottest facebook friend.

Thanks

-Some regions in the south have a problem with refugees coming, however they are almost never meant to stay, they normally apply to move in another EU country

-We actually think that while both men are deplorable, Berlusconi was not a total retard like Trump. He also had much less power to make damage.

-The average italian girl is ok, however I found that the % of hot girls is vastly superior in eastern EU, countries like Poland are literally drowning in super hot pussy.
I don't use facebook anymore since I got a fiancee, too many temptations

we're not retarded enough to swallow this /pol tier bullshit

>Does your small country have an imigrant problem frim refugees?
The position of our country is such that we have a constant wave of refugees through our coastlines (africa on the south, the balkans on the left), so yeah, we get a lot of immigrants.

>Do you guys think Trump is the US Berlusconi?
Yeah, the parallels are pretty obvious. I think Trump is a little dumber though

>Is the average italian girl hot and post your hottest facebook friend.

facebook is cancer
don't have it
>Thanks
prego

I'm saving up for a trip to mother Roma
Best way to learn basic Italian?

Go fuck yourself. I would never be seen with any Sicilians which I consider the niggers of Italy.

Glad my family feels the same way.

take a class

if you don't have the money you can probably find some stuff on youtube

either way, practicing every way you can is the most important thing

>Does your small country have an imigrant problem frim refugees?
Yes, it's not actually a small country (our population density is among the highest in Europe), the refugees are a huge problem and it will get much worse since other EU countries are reducing the number of refugees they allow in, so many end up staying here. Watch this video to understand more: youtube.com/watch?v=dP4rYgJKo_w
>Do you guys think Trump is the US Berlusconi?
Kind of, except Trump is much smarter and more charismatic.
>Is the average italian girl hot and post your hottest facebook friend.
I have a thing for blondes so no

are all italian girls hairy AF, i wanna spray my canolli cream on one when i go in the summer but i want it to hit the skin. I'm afraid that body hair will prevent this.

Also how do italian girls feel about quintesential "all american" men.

You're retarded enough to give away your civilization to savages, that's for sure!

>when you have no rebuttal, so you just post an unrelated meme.

Ma qualcuno ha capito se effettivamente c'è materiale interessante su emma watson? La prova costume, il cambio vestiti me lo sbatto al cazzo, per non parlare di un paio di video dove non si vede in faccia. E sophie Turner è stata hackerata o no?

>Trump is much smarter
lol what

"It's freezing and snowing in New York - we need global warming!"-t

"Any negative polls are fake news"-t

"Why can't we use nuclear weapons?"-t

a parte le foto in costume la roba su Emma Watson è tutta finta, a quanto ne so io

Sicilians are the Italian Americans you hear about in the mafia. Pretty cool dudes if you ask me

You never made an argument to begin with, no rebuttal needed.

The first quote was a joke and the other two were provocative statements in order to get more media coverage. Y'know, "there's no such thing as bad publicity". Had he employed any other less attention-grabbing tactic he would have never got the Republican nomination and thus never won the election.

Italian girls suck, trust me.