I dont post here much. I usually just lurk

I dont post here much. I usually just lurk.
but on the offchance someone out there
has been where I am, i gotta try. I got
nothing to lose. Long story short, lost job back
in december. Job market in podunk where I live
is shit. Just now found a job. I start on april 3rd.
unemployment and every other avenue ran out
quite some time ago, and I'm currently on a 3
day without food stint. New job pays decently
for my area. I just need to make it there. I've
reached the point where I can't sleep cause I
haven't eaten. stress from concern over keeping
the lights on long enough to start the job doesnt help. At this point, $10 would make a difference, $20 would be lifesaving. If any Sup Forumsros are able to help, I would be legitimately grateful. I can't offer much in return, and I know no one owes me anything.

if you can help you can email me at psylocybin1129 at gmail and I can get you my paypal.

You just want to buy a bag of weed, don't you user.

i got you user ima wire you 5000 okay, emailing you now

Fucking come onto here and take your time to write this shit and find a picture while meanwhile you could be working or even finding change on the street.

I dont smoke weed or do any cigarrettes. if there were some way to help me directly with food i would happily accept it.

I'm pretty sure you are just a shitposter.

your email is psylocybin1129 and you're claiming you don't smoke weed? Lol you're clearly some poor shmuck hippie. You smoke weed user, stfu, everyone does.

It didnt really take much time. I have a job. I just don't start until april 3rd and I got laid off in december.

psylocybin is not a drug nor is it associated with any drug. It is a name I chose as a 13 year old when I started playing online games.

>psylocybin1129
gable1.

Saw this yesterday also, seriously you can return empty cans or raid the bagel stores garbage at the end of the day, even when they're closing just ask for what they'd throw out.

live in the boonies a bit. my car died a few months ago. cabs cost money. I have no way of getting "to the store"

>W-what's walking, p-precious?

boonies. nearest store is abou 12/13 miles.

>W-what's walking, p-precious?

boonies. nearest store is about 12/13 miles.

are you a paraplegic?

not at all, but walking 24 miles in below freezing weather in the hope that I find cans that I can return for 3 cents doesn't seem like a viable option for me at this time. I'm not entirely sure why all the hate. I'm struggling to make ends meet due to being laid off. I found a job, now I have to survive until I start tht job and get a paycheck. I understand that no one owes me anything, but suggestions like walk 24 miles in the snow to get at most a few cents aren't really helpful. I helped someone once, and I guess i'm hoping I have a bit of karma built up, but if you can't or are not willing to help, I completely understand. Just seems like being hateful is unncessary.

"I don't understand all the hate"

You do realize how many of these fucking cash scams pop up on here right? And yours isn't even believable. If it were me in this situation, id write a fucking three page essay with photos of my empty cabinets and a video tour of my home.

Plus, where are you getting the internet? A Neighbour?

Ask the fucking neihbour for food. Tell them you're starving. Or ask them for a ride to work.

Hunger is not a problem in first world countries. If you want food, you can get food.

>boonies. nearest store is abou 12/13 miles.

So if someone gives you $10, what good is it going to do you? You can't get to the store by walking, and if you take a cab it'll use up the $10.

Help me understand.

I paid bills with the last of my cash, because both searching for a job as well as actually working require my internet and electricity. The job is a virtual/work from home/tech support for apple/ job. So you can understand the need to maintain the tools necessary to do the job.

if someone gives me $10. that means i can buy a bag of potatoes, some beans, some rice. that is food that would last me a bit . that would give me a reason to walk to the store. Walking to a store without money however is not an option.

" New job pays decently
for my area. I just need to make it there."

Make it to where if you work from home, fuckshit?

You're a fucking twelve year old trying to buy a video game aren't you

make it to april 3rd when I start the job. or well, 2 weeks after when I get first paycheck.

No

>psylocybin
actually its the component in magic maushrooms that causes hallucinations

that would be psilocybe. I get the confusion since there are some of the same letters.

thats right for english. there is more than 1 language

Go to the food bank.

not sure what that is but I know that there isnt one here.

Its gonna take you a month to get in the system friendo,starting a new job today,bht i,dint expect to get paid for a month

Join the military

our pay schedule was part of the job offer. we get paid on our third week.

why? I have a job. Nevermind the fact I did 4 years in the US Navy already.