This

This

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

No, this

I wish I could pull off feminization. I think it would be a lot of fun. I just don't have the body for it.

No this

pretty cool that you bought that stuff on your own and play with it by yourself to put pictures on Sup Forums because nobody else wants to do the pansy panky with you

Hhhmmmm delicious. I like what I See

post more chastity

sauce?

bump

This makes me wonder if those africans with the lip discs get freaky with that extra lip skin in the bed, or the pile of hay or whatever the fuck they sleep on.

I seriously want to dump my gf for a trap I can keep locked in chastity.

>>Visits faggiest place on the Internet, tells the fags to leave.

Makes sense.

guess who is me :3

It's ok, he still jerks off to traps. Jesus reads our posts and forgives the ones who call everyone fucking faggots after they cum.

The dream

The caged one? Got any more :) ?

yes and yes

How Long are you been in chastity? Im now at 5 days (this is my First time)

Guess I can contribute

More more more

I had it on for over a week last time

I can't imagine taking this for another day. Thinking about chastity always made me super hard. But Feeling this around ne basicly every second..... It makes my mind explode

That's the point.

same here except I was still allowed to cum if I managed to. the only problem with it is that it's hard to clean and shave and morning wood hurts pretty bad. if not that I could wear it for a very long time.

Yeah i guess. Browsing Sup Forums doesnt help either. Especially this specific topic ... So ... Hot

I have to ask my master about that. Good idea. Yes morning is the worst... Getting worse with every day

I guess. Getting hard hurts a bit but I kinda like the pain for some reason so it's not all that bad.

what cage is that?

Keep teasing me ... Ahhh

>stop ruining my safespace...theres literally 100+ threads on Sup Forums but this one fag thread is triggering me

God damn it's basically my perfect fantasy to be locked in chastity and have to lingerie/sexy outfits for a couple while serving them.

>Inb4 gay

Well that got very weird very fast.

Well, to be fair, you forced his cock to get hard by tempting him with trap pics

Yeah... Im like dying here haha

Same lol, my cage is getting super tight

>This
is some straight up degenerate shit. Yall niggas need Jesus. Or to be shot. Bunch of creepy faggots.

pics or it didn't happen

go back to facebook, faggot.

Does it reek? I imagine it would reek.

What is the objective of this chastity thing? Humiliation? Increased libido?

There is a lot that goes to it but yeah it ends in a really great orgasm.

THAT IS WHERE YOU ARE 100 PERCENT WRONG BUCKO

May i ask one of you super hots how you keep your bumhole so nice and smooth. Sugar waxing?

ye
also makes sex better because I don't get distracted by my own dick which is rarely even used

domination, basically.
somebody has the key.
you don't have the ability to play with your cock.

What

Anyone have the rest of this? I'm dying to see it all

This is a insanely hot Pose.

Oh man this used to be a texting joke when sending picture via text was new!

Also need this

God dam
Ill have that kind of body one day

retarded to ask for it in a chasity thread but you still have pics of you where we can see your erect dick? :3

omg what cage is that?

Looks Like the same one I have.

just ordered the same one. How do you like it?

small holytrainer V2

it's bigger than my bf's ;_;

How big are you?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

:D thx, u got more? :>

Erect? 6x5, flaccid maybe 2.5x3...not sure about that

Hmmmm.... Due to where the holes are placed it might be a bit painful, especially if you swell up. It's alright for me since I'm smaller and it's only a little painful if I get hard.

nice outfit

so you on meds?

Thanks

Indeed

hmm, guess I'll find out soon enough. Thanks for the info

Very sexy and erotic hmmmm

No problem. Any other info you need on anything?

Ha, thanks.

Im jeleous. Do you wax to get such a smooth skin?

Nope. Waxing sounds scary to me so I don't have interest.

Thanks, just busted a nutt to this now I'm going to sleep LOL

other than possible size issues, what do you think about the quality? and how well does it do what it's meant to do?

Glad you enjoyed yourself.

The build feels nice and isn't flimsy or anything. Once you're set and locked there isn't any way, at least comfortably, you're getting out or pleasuring yourself. Bathroom isn't too messy to use but you should be sitting down anyway, which in that case isn't a problem. If you've got bigger balls (lol) I can see getting everything set up being a slight issue but oil works miracles. The lock sometimes makes noise as you walk which is a little embarrassing.

put a rubberband around the lock.

Very sexy

Different user here, there really isn't much to worry about. It works, it's fun and there is basically no risk if you clean it every once in a while and pay attention to possible swellings (in that case use a bigger ring). You can't wear skinny pants anymore though.

Ah good idea, I was thinking about something but that's easy.

Oh my goodness. That loli Look makes me burst Out of my chastity

lol this is not possible

Was a weird way to make a compliment for that sexy look

Those tranny socks.

I didn't think Ts wore specific socks.

Oh.

Looking good, cute outfit

Striped socks are extremely common among sissies it seems.

>tfw not enough wear bodystockings

heavy fetish for kneesocks here

yeah i do hold on

They just look really cute I guess.
I'm a fan of catsuits and all things related myself.

k time to dump

oc

proof that at least some women like traps