Bullet for my valentine

Does Sup Forums like Bullet for my valentine? Yesterday I was watching a cover of one theirs songs called Tears don't fall
youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQ0QdkN3Q

Here's the cover
youtube.com/watch?v=qMqpbVq-m1w

I read the comments and many people wrote that the girl from the video was dead...

Anyways, what are some of their best songs or at least their best albums if they have one because they seem like a shitty band that an emo teenager would listen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jo52vhCS8DQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Poison was their best.
And yes, BFMV's Poison was for kids too hardcore for Linkin Park but not enough for Slipknot.

Do you like them or you used to like them?

I personally do not like them, but it's cool that you do. If you like them, you might be interested in bands such as I Prevail, Slipknot and Amity Affliction.
I dont know too much about these bands but my friend who listens to them enjoys them as well as BFMV

I was HUGE into them as a teen.

When I was about 10, I really liked their songs about rape.

>songs about rape

What? Name one.

I liked Hand of Blood when I was 13
Shit band though, even by 2nd wave metalcore standards

cute girl
they are a shitty band, don't bother with them

gay metal band for fag teenagers, sorry m8. However I did used to like Escape The Fate wheN I was a teenager its super embarrassing now. But it did get me into music so I have a bit of respect for that band.

Loveless is their best. Absolute bliss. A transcendent masterpiece that will never be surpassed. The greatest album I've ever heard.

Yeah I realized that when I searched for metalocre in RYM and none of their albums appeared...

Their debut album is a decent hype/motivational album.

Sometimes listen to it in the gym or during gaming/jogging.

Yes, I have listened The Poison a moments ago and it isn't bad. Although it makes me feel like a dumb edgy kid.

I read that the girl was dead :(

Waking the Demon

Hit the Floor

Scream Aim Fire is a fucking banger

P shit band desu

Hearts burst into fire is their best song

Their first album, The Poison, is good
It's a solid blending of mainstream thrash and metalcore
But they went down hill fast afterwards.

Poison was good. Very consistent and enjoyable on the whole. There's maybe like 3 good songs on Scream Aim Fire, and The Fever sucked so I didn't even bother after that.

I discovered BFMV from NFS: MW (2005).

youtube.com/watch?v=Jo52vhCS8DQ