Are you happy with Americas vision for the future world?

Are you happy with Americas vision for the future world?

yes

I'm happy for their future.

Nobody wants to be like fatty chaps in the WALL-E

i want to kill

kek I watched that movie yesterday on ABC family.

I love Pixar. And that movie actually makes me tear up joyfully.

fking gay desu

you'd be surprised
once VR becomes mainstream
everyone will sit at home in their spare time
and they will go to work depressed, cause the reality around them is not as cool

I bet people said same shit when tvs first came out

VR is pretty cool. But you don't need that to already be a total faggot loser who stays at home.

I try to get my friends to do fun activities all the time, or I used to at least. If we do go out it's to get totally wasted. Which I don't enjoy all that much anymore.

I suggested to a group of friends last summer for us to all go to the beach, bring food, some firewood. Make a day of it.

I was the only one who went. Ended up spending 4 days at the beach by myself drinking beer, swimming, sleeping outside during the day and in my car at night.

yes, the more miserable the people around me get the better i look in comparison

at this point i am already like a nobleman compared to the unwashed masses of fat ugly peasants
(not meaning to be rude but it's true)
so if on top of that they decide to leave society and become vegetables on a virtual world : GOOD
let them

Normally I'd agree with you that that guy is a fag, but Wall-E is a legit masterpiece. Easily Pixar's best work.

I gave up on life long time ago. Now I only go out to shop food. In developed countries you could order online, but I wouldn't trust these balkan savages with my food.
>implying you won't join them after awhile

comme on dit "la vieillesse est un naufrage"
c'est pas une raison pour se laisser aller quand même, à 60 ans je compte pas être un gros porc dégoutant comme ca

Problem is eventually it gets hard to find people to do anything with. Because the people mostly still doing stuff are usually above you. That's basically the nature of it for me.
Yeah I'm a fit, attractive young man who likes to adventure and socialize.
However every other person by the same standards actually has some money.
It totally sucks.
All the poor and middle class folks don't do shit other than pimp out their home entertainment systems. I want to do fun things with the rich folks but I can't afford to live like them.

for ugly subhumans like myself it would be great

well it's true but idk maybe it's different over there but here if you are middle class you can definitely hang out with richer people

we share pretty much the same culture and codes and they don't talk about money since it's vulgar
like the other time i was at a friends' and i notice he has a maid
i ask him "wew wtf you have a maid ?" then all of a sudden he starts apologizing and saying he worked really hard to afford it
(he's jewish)

You wouldn't belive how hard is to find people even for a game of D&D played in person these days.

All of them pretend to be elves online.

It's not that rich kids don't want to hang. I have several very wealthy friends. But they are always spending exorbitant amounts of money. It's not like they act rich, they just are and if you can't keep up , they don;t care.
>user, lets go to several awesome bars/clubs/restaurants and then tomorrow lets drive to the beach and take a ferry to that cool rich island and go to more cool clubs/bars/restaurants and events

I remember this girl I'm friends with who's a millionaire asked me to go to Cancun with her. She said we could split the room costs and meet up with some of her other friends. I thought, "sweet, finally get to fuck her and on a nice vacation trip".

She chose a $300 a night room for 5 nights and business class. I could have went but spent like no time with her or her friends.

did you fuck her or not? your story doesn't say it

No...I never went.

I did make out with her once at a house part though. And when we see eachother we dance and she touches my peepee and I her coochie coo. She moved to the city over from mine for her nice comfy job her daddy got her. And I'm still at home. Being a bum right now.

i never met any millionaire honestly, i just know regular upper class hipsters who are a bit easier to follow financially

but yeah the average night out is pretty expensive, this weekend i had for like 70euros+ just for transport+restaurant+alcohol+tip ...
if you do it 4 times a month it's affordable for me, but i can understand it's a lot

going to cancun is a whole other thing though i wouldn't have done it either

In those situations you just have to be honest about your limitations. Otherwise, they just think you're turning them down.
Besides, if she's ridiculously loaded and genuinely likes you she'd probably be willing to pay a bit extra for you to join her, or even downgrade accomodations a bit (less likely).
>flying business class for shits n gigs
Holy fuck m8, knock her up. My parents make around 300k a year and maybe it's because we've had bad times, but they'd never throwd down for that.

Well it's not just about Cancun though. That was just a big example. But Even when I've been invited out by her or other semi well to do friends it becomes too much.
I'm not working right now, but even when I was I was earning $600 a week. Going out would kill at least a 1/3 of that. Eating out, drinks, tips, clubs, transportation etc.

When you look back at why you aren't able to move out and realize it's literally because you want to keep having fun it gets depressing. Problem is exacerbated by the fact that I live in New England which is mostly cold all the time, so outdoor activities like just hanging out at a cookout or something are limited.

I wish user. But she knows better. My city is unique in the sense that all the rich kids literally grew up 5 minutes away from us middle class fucks who grew up 5 minutes away from the poorfucks.

We all hung out together and fucked eachother regardless of social class. But she actively looks for other rich, Newport types. All the kids she "dates" are the quintessential white boys with loafers types who drive 80k cars and have boats.

Gotta admit I can't follow up 200$/week either

Otherwise it's a budget you know, like if you are a smoker you are already spending 300$/month, you have to choose where to spend your money

Also it sounds like you live in a very special environment

I'd keep going but i have to go btw

Well, keep in mind she's going to inherit her millions so she might be a bit more accepting of someone in your financial situation.
Are you in good with her family? If not, consider trying to do so. They are the keys to her ensured financial well being so she should be pliable to their wishes. You could also try some movie type crap where you open up her world and allow her to better appreciate reality, but that's just off of hollywood BS so is probably a terrible idea.
Best of luck to you, user. If it helps I have a fair chance of disgracing my family over the next year when I'm basically the one pegged to be the successful one (this including all of my cousins.)

>300 a month for smoking
nigga what the fuck?
Just roll your shit with fleur du pays blonde, javaanse jongens classic, or something if you smoke that much in Europe, holy fuck.
>as per the guy you responded to
Move away from the NE, their taxes are cancer.

yes, a fat murrican is a good murrican

Good luck to you too user. Try not to disgrace them. However you plan on doing it. Family is important. Her family knows me, but they are old money and they push her to go for old money as well.

They have an Aston Martin and a Lambo in their garage they never take out. Plus 5 kids so that money is going to be divide up between them all. I've opted out of my college career path. (finance/Economics) and I'm trying to go to Officer school in the military at this point. Maybe I'll get back into Finance when I'm in my 30's.

See ya French bro.

Yeah man, but Mass is a pretty bumping state. We have alot going for us. Except this shit weather.

Thanks.
I'm doing my masters in econ myself, worrying I might fuck it up though (hence the shame bit).
I'm currently planning to try for OCS in the chair force later on myself, whether or not I flunk out of my masters.
See you space cowboy, you may or may not end up with her in the end. However, if I had to gamble, I'd say you'll end up just fine.

>mfw I'm that friend

I'm really sorry man. I want to have that lust for life again but literally nothing seems interesting out there other than "going out". It sucks. I force it sometimes and it ranges from really terrible to slightly tolerable.

When your life has devolved to materialist passions, you are likely devoid of any real substance in your life or have found yourself straying from whatever path you set yourself upon.
Maybe you need God, maybe you need to find satisfaction in yourself, maybe you need to find your true passion, or maybe you need meds/counseling.

>maybe you need meds
Pretty sure it's that but luckily for me my problems are the same kinds that keep me away from doctors.

Anyway, I was only telling you this so you didn't feel bad and realize it is probably a real issue with your friends and not you.

Not OP, here. Just a random user who jumped in.
Are you the sort that can't open up and attempts to deceive every psych or something?
If so, just open the fuck up or at least find meds that'll let you get closer to normie status.

I actually used to be a normie. I don't know what happened the last few years but I've completely "lost it". Not my mind, my norminess.

I think I only mostly feel bad about it because of societal views though, and the fact that when I look back at my old days I feel like a fall from grace.

in retrospect, those people were spot on

looser.
but 600$ a week is actually good income in some countries. thus your poverty is comparative state.

wrong user brudda, I was the one who responded to him as the shite friend.

Well, think about how that fall to grace came to be.
Was it after you moved away from your normal social structure (friends, family, etc) or you went through drastic changes (death of someone important or whatever). Perhaps you simply graudally faded away from that norminess.
Chances are, it's the build up of something for a psychiatrist.

You're right. I know what to do to help my situation but I can't bring myself to do it. I usually hold off on things until I can't avoid it anymore. Really don't know how to deal with that. All sounds good right now at 4am but tomorrow it will be the same routine.

600$ a week is 2400$ a month ... even here it's a lot

poor people earn like 800$ a month, for example my mother is a health worker she earns 1200$ a month

600 a week is good even in the 1st world, easily