Have Turks replaced niggers as the worst genetic deficient pieces of shit on the planet?

Have Turks replaced niggers as the worst genetic deficient pieces of shit on the planet?

Seems like all they try to do is pick fights with other countries like they're hot shit instead of some undemocratic shithole filled with angry mudslimes with no free speech or freedom of press.

Everybody hates everybody get over yourself

the dutch had election today
and they choose to do this 1 day ago... it was purely a political move for them..its not like they didnt knew about the trip 2 weeks now..

erdogan is in a very bad position now and he is using everything he can to actually gain momentum while the whole world is vomiting on him..

usually they go out to create trouble with the greeks its highly unusual to see them attacking a country that has nothing to do with them what so ever

fuck islam

turks are deluded. they think the ottoman empire will rise again. they should be exhumed from europe

actually this happened a couple of days ago so

Many of them are hardcore nationalists, and they have a real dumbass president. Just like the USA actually.

we already knew that in germany austria for a long time

>Turks
>Replaced
Turks have always been worse than niggers. Just go to germany and see for yourself if you don't believe me.

I'm so glad to see the world recognize those genocidal shitbags for the scum they are

about damn time

these faggots fight along side jihadists in syria. fuck them all

those are Arabs fam

All arabic islamist shitskins are subhuman. The turks used to be slightly better because the goat fuckers hadn't completely taken over their government. But clearly that fucking cockroach Erdogan is going to change that. Let's hope someone has the sense to put a bullet in his brain before it's too late

Nah niggers are the best. They are much bigger than Turks for a start
Go to America or South Africa and see for yourself

(Disclaimer: I do live in germany)

As an alevi growing up with suni turks, yes they are pretty shitty.

But if you ever meet an alevi turk, be sure to talk to them and see that not all turks are retarded.

They don't even have to be alevi, being a kemalist or secular turk most of the time means that you are pretty chill person that rarely will use his fists or talk shit.

Me, I have never fought anybody in my life, even though I was heavily bullied for years (because of my religion and being a fat fuck).
Nowadays, after growing up, moving to a city where I don't know any turkish people my life has improved a lot. My employers and co-workers respect me for being such an educated young turk that completely stands in contrast to various other turkish employees in the company.

TL:DR Avoid religious turks. or turks that in some way wear the number 1453.

As a Atheist Turk i think that was a political move for both sides. The winners are Racists and Islamists.

The problem is, that turks always have been exactly that. Muslims that spoke turkish instead of arabic. It's only because of Atatürk that turkey considers itself a secular state and there have been many attempts on removing laicism from the constitution that have resulted in the "revolutionaries" being hanged.

That is a cool doggo biting brown folks like that

This. Turkey is under developed coyntry by European standards... Thats why they are not part of "Eurosphere" or even part of EU.

as a white kid that grew up in the bronx, i have a love/hate relationship with niggers. indians on the other hand are fucking animals. i have nothing but disdain for smelly curries.

Nice dubb dubbz, shitlord.
Turks> Armenians
I've known 3 armenians, 2 were named Hagop, all 3 were fucking animals. No respect for anything or anyone not armenian. They were literally trying to scheme and scam every minute of their lives.

turks are only good for getting drunk and picking fights. (maybe cotton too? only time can tell)