What's the fastest way for you to make six figures?

What's the fastest way for you to make six figures?

Rob a bank

Don't agree, you'd need to scope the place out and make sure it's a bank with enough money in the vault (most may do but getting in there will likely take just enough time for the cops to turn up). I'd say high profile kidnapping. Take a politician who's high up and ask for your 250k

print it yourself like the jews do it

You think a high profile kidnapping would be easier than robbing a bank?

Are you retarded or just retarded?

>invent ultimate camouflage
>can look and sound like any human being on earth
>kidnap rich person
>take 6 figures
>fuck some shit up to cover yourself
>release rich person eventually
>remove camouflage
>live your life

brb inventing ultimate camouflage real quick

Don't agree, you'd need to scope the person out and make sure it's alone with no way of escaping (most may try but getting away is a huge risk and will likely take just enough time for the cops to turn up). I'd say steal some cars. Take a couple Lamborghinis to a chop-shop and ask for yout 250k

Win the lottery I plan on doing it soon.

wtf i hate technology now

steal it from a 10 figures account

That's easy, have 8 people pay you 1000 dollars.
How do you get them to do that? Idk because I'm a fucking hack faggot Manlet

buy 6 mannequin

it's fucking easy you autist.
>3% luck
>40% skill
>7 Lamborghinis in the Hollywood Hills
>5% PYLONS
50% Girls
>and a hundred percent reason to invest in gold.
follow this and you'll be sitting in your office telling people how to get a lamborghini.

Nawledge

back in my day inventing things wasnt so easy
times they are a changing

>8 × 1000 = over 100,000
good job

he says in the vid to do marketing for compaines and they will bend over and give u monie

polyjuice potion ftw

Provide value that is worth six figures.

What the fuck can you actually do OP?

Much easier. I think you underestimate how easy it would be to kidnap someone. U.K. Politicians have much less lax security so getting them and then the money would be easy.

find 3 figures, twice. Slap those shits together and boom, you have 6 figures

What makes these figures so desirable?

Are they action figures?

And why just 6? Why not 7?

What about 15 figures?

Realistically get a commercial drivers licence, drive internationally (meaning you sleep in the truck every night) and maybe you can get 100k in a year.

Other than that you need a lot more education or you need some very valuable skills but obviously since you're onot Sup Forums asking, I'm going to assume you have no skills

Kidnap a slightly famous child and call a ransom higher than the parents can pay.When it hits the news people everywhere like donate money to it and you'll get your money. After she returns most people will forget in a week

Where are you going to kidnap them? When they're out in public? Witnesses. When they're at their home? Unless they're home alone, witnesses, and even if they are home alone, still possible witnesses from passersby or neighbors.
You would have to make sure nobody saw your vehicle in the area, and nobody saw you, including the victim.
Then, how would you go about getting the money? Would it be the victim's money? If so, how are you going to get it form them? Cash? They either need to have a safe with cash in it, or they'd have to go to the bank to withdraw which would give them a window to tell somebody they have been kidnapped.

I'd like to know your actual master plan since you seem so confident, yet have provided no details as to how this feat would be so easy.

Don't agree, you'd need to scope the car out and make sure it's unlocked with no one around (most people lock their cars but doing it during the day is a huge risk and will likely tale just enough time for the cops to turn up if you're not skilled enough) I'd say start selling drugs. Steall some and then sell it for 250k.

just ctrl + v

Genius!

Like said, most banks keep less than 100k on hand at any given time. The teller has a cash limit of 15k and if you think you'll be able to make it to the vault to get the rest good luck. Am a shitty teller.

stock market. You can get from 10.000 USD to millionaire in about 10 years if you're good enough.

Make some bullshit app and sell it 100k times for $1

>10 years
i aint got that kinda time nigga

Ok, not that I'd actually go ahead with this but I may as well entertain the thought.

You wouldn't need to do much surveillance on the person as it would happen at night. A quick search can find out the single males and females currently in government. Do a little research on their place of residence, how they got into government and their family and you should have profiled your person. After that it's about knowing schedule and that's easy enough, wouldn't really take past a week to do this but as we are talking immediately, once you have spied on your potential victim you'll know that they live alone. Most places would have alarms on the windows and doors because, well, I'm assuming they live in a city.
Ok as we are doing this with probably no prior experience, you basically have two options. Go loud or quiet. The latter one is obviously the choice but, again, I'm assuming we are doing this over the next couple of days. GHB, a common date rape drug, would be used as the weapon. Wait until night time and call up a delivery service to order food to the house. Food turns up, unpaid, and the person most likely will tell them it's the wrong house. Now I'm assuming you would do this at around 1-4 in the morning and at that time it is unlikely that anyone would be around so after the delivery service has been rebuked, you mimic the service and turn up with the food (which you have just bought) and walk to the door, knock, and wait. Person most likely will open up, slightly irate, and you give the person the food apologising for inconvenience. Obviously, when hands are full you can force them back onto the floor with a rag of chloroform to their nose. If you don't want to get your hands dirty, I'd say you'd need to coat the food in ghb and then wait. You'd need to get a key cut somehow or another way into the house once they lock up from the free food.
Next, I'm presuming you have the person unconscious now. You stick them in a boot and leave

no monies for the impatient bitch

>you give the person the food apologising for inconvenience. Obviously, when hands are full you can force them back onto the floor with a rag of chloroform to their nose.
They've seen your face, though....

This is by far the most retarded and autistic shit I've read in my entire life
I can't even find words to describe how mind-blowingly retarded you are.
>pic related is how I imagine you

It is quite easy to change your appearance so the person will mistake you. Apply some fake tan, enough to make you look like a beaner. Wear a baseball cap, low, like many delivery people do. Maybe some thick glasses too. Not difficult to change your appearance, people do it all the time

>Wait until night time and call up a delivery service to order food to the house. Food turns up, unpaid, and the person most likely will tell them it's the wrong house. Now I'm assuming you would do this at around 1-4 in the morning and at that time it is unlikely that anyone would be around so after the delivery service has been rebuked, you mimic the service and turn up with the food (which you have just bought) and walk to the door, knock, and wait. Person most likely will open up, slightly irate, and you give the person the food apologising for inconvenience.
What? So you order food for them, delivery person goes, victim says they didn't order food so turns it away, then you go to the delivery person and take the food, then take it back to the victim's house and act like you're ANOTHER delivery person delivering the same exact food a few minutes later to a person who didn't order it....
Not only is that whole thing retarded, but both the delivery person and the victim would have seen your face.
Horrible plan.

second

Be very smart like picture related.

>not sure if actually retarded or just british

Become a drug mule.

>Not only is that whole thing retarded, but both the delivery person and the victim would have seen your face.

kill the delivery person after getting the food, kill the victim after you get the cash, probably with a slow acting poison and a sedative to keep them under for days after they are released.

first bit was actually ok advice and then you dropped off real quick; you are either really young or really naïve. Ok, so assuming this person thinks they are being pranked, they're only going to get more annoyed.

>I'm assuming we are doing this over the next couple of days. GHB, a common date rape drug, would be used as the weapon.

>future rapist

>Wait until night time and call up a delivery service to order food to the house. Food turns up, unpaid, and the person most likely will tell them it's the wrong house.
kek
>Now I'm assuming you would do this at around 1-4 in the morning and at that time it is unlikely that anyone would be around so after the delivery service has been rebuked, you mimic the service and turn up with the food (which you have just bought) and walk to the door, knock, and wait.

ok here is my problem, lets say you get away with buying the food, and you have some boring af face so wont get remembered, the person is going to be TWICE as suspicious.
>if this is bait then i applaud you. Everyone is getting butthurt and i see why but if you played for this then sick one m8

Also, chloroform takes around 5 minutes to work. A gun is a better tool for the job.

Get piece of paper.
Get pen or pencil.
Draw six figures.
Simple as that.

After you have them in your boot you drive to the nearest tunnel and film a video to later be released. You then drive to a small cabin in the woods. Release. You have no family or friends who care enough for you anyway to report anything astray since you are still on Sup Forums at the age of 33. Get money. Get bitches.
>Discover they are undercover and you get busted but you don't have a brother to break you out. >Go on Sup Forums while in prison for your daily 1 hour a day,
> post story of how you got caught.

UNDERRATED POST

Don't agree, you'd need to scope the drug stash house out and make sure there's enough drugs (most dealers only keep about 50k worth in a single stash and robbing it will probably take just enough time for the gang to show up). I'd say start a prostitution ring. Kidnap some girls and sell them 250 times, 1k each.

I love how many people have copied this post

count really fast

>Take a politician and ask for your 250k

Wouldn't work, no politician is worth 250K, nobody will miss him. Take a janitor, things will go hell when he is missing, and you'll get your money, just for them to get him back.

have seven.

I disagree. first you'd need to scope out some people to sell them to, finding the guys to go along with it would take a long time (just enough for the party van to arrive) I say you fake your death and take a life insurance policy on yourself. 250k easy

The only banks with that kind of cash on hand these days are Federal Reserves. You won't likely be walking out of one of them alive if you try to rob one.

lmao Craig

Start with 7 figures then spend a whole lot of. Before you know it you'll have 6 figures

Tell that to Simon Gruber

kek

assumes people to pay ransom for uk polititions