What does/b/ think of my gf?

What does/b/ think of my gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1FNRnzKjdk4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

* bf

Hey snowflakes,

My name is August, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are racist, misogynistic, fascists who spend every second of their day posting stupid memes. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever read a book? I mean, I guess it’s fun hating non-binary, colored people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than voting for literal Hitler.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the local antifa chapter, and a key player in the women's march. What protests do you attend, other than “praise god-emperor Drumpf on Sup Forums”? I also get tons of liberal cock, and have a loyal, submissive cuck (He just blew my bull; Shit was SO anti-fasch). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my cuck

Fuck off you shit cunt

He looks stupid.

Few guesses
*She is a feminist
*Majors in gender studies
*Voted for Clinton cause she was a woman
*Likes the term Social justice
*Has white guilt

Bretty good 8/10

It's anti-fu dude. Those aren't guesses.

Do you ever get tired of being such a boring faggot? Just curious.

She looks ugly.

I think a lot of people would find the hair and her style to be unattractive but personally, WOULD SMASH

Reminds me of pasta

So you would smash boys?

if they looked like a cute girl, sure I guess

That makes you a raging faggot.

Nah, a raging faggot would just be into masculine men surely

Really? Flamers fuck other flamers all the time.

white trash/10

I wouldn't know :^)

>browses Sup Forums
I think we can know about these things

creepy / 10
or
it's a trap / 20

1996/10
Nice to see radical colors making the comeback *thumbsup*

FBI FBI FBI FBI FBI

More

I don't know shit about how gay people interact, I just enjoy feminine looking people

Why would you care? If you like her, enjoy her.

If she was a boy she would indeed be feminine, but as a "girl" she looks like a trap.

I guess either works for me, androgynous was probably the word I should have used.

You looks sexy

Everybody is entitled to their own taste; but being androgynous, in my opinion, is creepy. And if she was a boy, she would most likely get her ass beat.

post pic of her, and i'll answer

Guess it really depends where they're located, atleast where I am it wouldn't really matter to anyone.

Let me ask you this, if Sup Forums was a neighborhood or a street, how do you think a "boy" like that would be treated?

awful, but Sup Forums isn't the real world

>ass beat
by penis
over and over

if it came back with witty remarks and insults instead of crying it would be accepted after through fucking

i deleted my pics of this girl why :(

no one fucking cares, you did this yesterday. fuck out

Shes clapped fam, no tits/10

nice picture

I would eat her ass out until she begged me to stop. Then I would make her eat my ass until I came. Does that answer your question?

its a man

No, but it comes closer than the way television portrays the world.

>histrionic
>probable brat/
>attention seeker (hair)
>insecure due to looks (hair proof) (is still ugly but was probably a complete mess, facially, throughout early hs)
>probable hardcore sjw? (if this is true I wouldn't hit it with a stick. Most girls are all of the above though minus this one)
>looks like a taker not so much of a giver
>Will expect sex after 2 mins of every single blow job. Never once to completion in mouth

Nevermind, user. I'm just describing my own gf now that I list these. Minus the feminist part.

how is television in any way relevant to the real world

OP, for some odd reason she reminds me of Leafy.

Because the real word mistakes it for reality to this day.

She looks like she's ready for Easter.

She looks like a dude I know. Pretty strange. I don't know if this matters, but he is a Chad.

maybe
you lost me anyway

Very cute. She rocks those colors.

Well sorry, the original point was only a faggot would fuck that thing in the OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=1FNRnzKjdk4

ha. alright then.

Whats it like banging the girl from lazytown

Would you eat the shit out of her butthole?

shes so cute bruv, looks like a nice and cool girl man :)

She's really cute - but her retarded feminist ideas make her an annoying dumb bitch. She just needs a heavy dose of cock to remove those dumb ideas.

Rate my gf

I think you're a faggot OP.

>Being this new

He probably would, and then die 3 days later.

either that or she just has colored hair anyways

27.85% interest per year, compounded monthly.
Looks like a risk man....

definitely a trap

Would love to lick her asshole