Why cant Iran, China, Russia, North Korea, Turkey, and Africa stop being the axis of evil?

Why cant Iran, China, Russia, North Korea, Turkey, and Africa stop being the axis of evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=teDbp-QsjGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Belarus
>bad guys
They dindu nuffin tho, compated to Latvia who attacked them during wwii

we are literally good guys.

Good goys reporting in :3

>germany
>good

nice try nazi

Is that American worldview in a nutshell? :^)

What's wrong with Iran and China? If these guys don't want to be American cuckolds and sacrifice their own interests (which basically forces them to be dictatorships), it doesn't mean they are bad. The US labels everyone as bad if they are not their puppet. As simple as that. China is somewhat imperialistic and Iran uses religion to control its citizens, but this is what you have to do to survive as independent state in the world that US dominates.

Turkey is in NATO, so I don't see how this cunt is bad despite its population being brainwashed. Controlling flows of refugees makes them a bit relevant.

Russia is just a corporation that mafia obtained in the 90s. They are forced to be independent so that they won't lose their wealth. Irrelevant without nukes.

Africa is irrelevant.

You're epitome of evilness. You destroyed our countries and made us look evil

Be gone spawn of satan

It's that guy's world view in a nutshell. Ignore him.

RUSSIA IS THE LAST BASTION OF CHRISTIANITY REEE

Incompetence.

Imagine if Putin, Erdogan or Kim Jung X managed to get their country functioning. Then they'd be the first ones to land in prison.

>whats wrong with iran
Has nukes threatens us with them

>china
invading south china sea

>turkey
invaded nato country is being islamified

>russia
always been evil

>africa
den of dictatorships and racal cleansing

>russia
>having a understanding of world views

t. Cuckstians

>made us look evil
I don't think that we had to try very hard in that case

Cucknadian

I don't see how people can take Americans seriously, you guys have a de facto state owned media that simultaneously peddles neoconservatism and pseudo progressivism into a shitty national brand

>Has nukes threatens us with them
Do they? I heard they have a ((secret)) nuclear program but not actual nukes with ballistic missiles. Probably a bluff to protect themselves. From you.

>invading south china sea
So the US never invaded other countries, am I right? Yeah, a great example indeed :^)

I'd actually say that their imperialism in economical and racial ways is truly evil, but you obviously noticed only a small thing.

>invaded nato country is being islamified
How does it make them bad? Do you consider Islamic religion automatically bad in your book? I see.

>always been evil
Not even an argument.
>den of dictatorships and racal cleansing
Nothing wrong with dictatorships, it just depends how well they're implemented. Inner problems like wars were already taken under control of the US.

You can do better.

>>russia
>always been evil
great argument. Russia was monarchic European Impire when your colony didn't even exist.

US never invaded; we liberated Iraq and saught to protect our South Viet friends from the dangers of communism.

Yes islam is bad you fucking cuck.

Russia is evil face it; mass genocides, state police, owns nukes and threatens people, and invades countries for imperalistic ambitions.

>nothing wring with dictators
Prime example of pure russian evil

You mean great khanate. America existed in 1500s. Russia Empire wasnt a thing till 1600s.

>monarchic
that was the root of evil actually but fortunately 1917 happened

>Iran

yeah right

Pretty accurate actually

You can't be serious.

America was founded in 1500s.

Russia was ruled by khans till 1600s.

GET KHANED

While this is true, we also have independent media who are free to say just about anything assuming it isn't slander or threatening. Many "world citizens" living in the US hate this because the 1st amendment guarantees it will never be illegal. They set up de facto state owned fact checkers and attempt to filter or hide this media. Europe wants to fine Facebook and twitter because they don't and possibly can't control what people say.

I wonder if you really believe it or just playing an Amergan Bear.

China does not care about morals. And just does whatever seems practical.

The USA tries to do good, but they just do whatever feels right in the moment. They go in with the best intentions, but the results tend to be a mess.

The Netherlands has an unwavering dedication to freedom for centuries now.

You are awesome, thank you.

>US never invaded;
Absolutely! You are a blessing on the planet Earth, a pure holiness that gods created to safe humanity :^)
Yeah, that oil thing in Afghanistan wasn't serious guys as well as influencing the whole middle east by taking down Iraqis government back in the early 00s.
To be honest, I understand that superpowers basically have to invade others if they want to stay in power, but I'm not sure if what the TV says about that is right.

>Yes islam is bad you fucking cuck.
Every religion is cancer. But it's not like a specific one is "bad".

>Russia is evil face it; mass genocides, state police, owns nukes and threatens people, and invades countries for imperalistic ambitions.
>genocides
Mass killings by early Soviets is not genocides based on race. It's terrible but not the same. Btw, 1918-1953 is the worst time in Russian history, so no wonder autistic government committed terrible crimes.
>invades for imperialism
Again only early Soviets. Current mafia is only interesting in saving their wealth.

>>nothing wring with dictators
>Prime example of pure russian evil
Democracy truly exists only in a few European countries, desu, so I'm not sure what you're even taking about.

The world is not as simple as you think it is. There are no labels. No black-white thinking. The media mostly brainwashes you. Have an open mind and think by yourself.

Uh sweetie did you forget that you were literally nazis

Stop taking the bait and ignore that faggot.

>owns nukes and threatens people
This is really bad :(

>Iran
supporting terrorists groups, islamic theocracy, try to develop nukes
>china
Controled by communist party, imperialistic
>turkey
Slowly becoming islamic dictatorship, supporting ISIS, genocide kurds
>russia
Currently occupying three countries in europe, supporting far left and far right in europe

Yeah, I think burgers are right

>the Netherlands surrendered to save civilian populations

>after WW2 the Dutch prince ordered to execute all German military prisoners
>the Dutch military refused to execute poor German soldiers, as that would be a war crime, despite the atrocities they committed
We're pure hearted.

>oil thing in afghanistan
Uh sweetie you did the same thing. Plus we did it because they committed 9/11. We liberated them from oppressive taliban. Iraq was liberated too, Saddam was evil man.

>every religion is cancer
Cuck

>not genocides
Nice try satan

>imperalism only early soviets
See crimea invasion satan

>blah blah blah i type like a child and have no world understanding please rape my face

>Iran is evil

You know it's your fault if a bunch of goats-fuckers are at the head of the state, right ?

America didnt surrender. We fought for freedom and justice while you let evil win.

Evil only wins when good men stop.

>American worldview

They have no "worldview", they act and think like drones repeating everything that CNN tells to them over and over again. Don't expect any reasonable arguments from Americans and Europeans

No its not.

Just like its not our fault for the fact that your wife likes bbc

Your country refused to enter the war. So there was no possible other outcome.

>t. never traveled outside gulag before

But unlike the USA, when the USA was attacked, the Netherlands declared war on Japan before the USA did.
Which resulted in the war between Dutch Indonesia and Japan.

your map is shit

Matter of perspective. The same question about NATO.

wrong we were in the war from day one sweetie; who you think was supplying the brits?

>dutch indonesia

evil right there; only evil countries vassel other countries

t. poorfag from Ufa who was once in Belarus and watching Channel 1 every day

nato is good guys but you dont like them because you are bad guys

>hurr u're evil cuz u're evil cuz we said so

That's exactly what am I talking about.

From my point of view, the globalists are evil!

>Oh no the fucking south china sea!! They're invading!!! Building a fucking base or two on some islands = invading!
Meanwhile we have them literally surrounded in bases with thaad right at their doorstep. Imagine if china had on single fucking base in the western hemisphere. I wonder how Washington would react. Fuck off.
t. Zhang me all you want dumbass

you're evil because you keep genociding people and occupying countries and starting wars

We were in combat with Germany a year before you even send any supplies to the UK.

>evil right there; only evil countries vassel other countries
It was actually their own corrupt system that kept them down. Which still exists today to some extend.

youtube.com/watch?v=teDbp-QsjGI

>t. ching chang wong

That movie is based on a 19th century book which partially led to the decolonisation.

>9/11
>not false flag
It's like every war America has ever been to didn't start with an American provocation or just a straight false flag. Do you even history?

Remind me please, how does creating islamist terrorist insurgencies to overthrow government they don't like qualifies as "good"?

Why can't USA, Israel, China, North Korea and Africa stop being evil?

Something in the water make you believe conspreasy theories?

I judged them by their intentions.

When the USA defeated the Nazi's they also allowed the communists to rule over half of Europe for half a century. And lead the world into a nuclear standoff which almost ended human civilization.

But they meant well.

>>Iran
>supporting terrorists groups, islamic theocracy, try to develop nukes
Exactly like the US if we exclude Islam, am I right?

>>china
>Controled by communist party, imperialistic
Yeah, their imperialism is a serious problem, as I said.

>>turkey
>Slowly becoming islamic dictatorship, supporting ISIS, genocide kurds
Profiting from ISIS's oil as far as I remember, everything else is just a way for Erdogan to get more power.

>>russia
>Currently occupying three countries in europe, supporting far left and far right in europe
Do you honestly think they'll invest so much just to occupy the land? Imagine if the coalition that was made purely against you (NATO) gets closer to your boarders every year and disrupts your sphere of influence. As mafia you have to react to safe your wealth at the expense of your citizens.

>Yeah, I think burgers are right
Everyone protects their interests, US included. No such thing as "Evil".

>Saddam
>9/11
Can't take you seriously after this. Not sure, though, if you're repeating CNN or just trolling me.

>Crimea
Yeah, sure, we wanted to take the land, lads, it was our main goal. :^)
Are you serious?

It had always had our military base and was our sphere of influence. A forced move after we lost Ukraine. Surely a shitty thing to do, but I don't see how we can survive as a state if we don't protect our influence. Everything will fall apart just like in 1980s.
Shitty, but it's more deep than just labeling "evil".

>The USA tries to do good, but they just do whatever feels right in the moment. They go in with the best intentions, but the results tend to be a mess.

Wow Hollywood got to your "brain".

In what way was Iraq 2003 justified?

Damn, Americans have the brain washed really good

Saddam was a dictator oppressing it's country, killing it's own population with chemical weapons and regularly waging war with neighboring countries.

Saddam was a dictactor and genocided millions. Sorta like how your dictator did to your own people.

We also defeated commie sons of bitches too.

>blah blah blah ten year old not a argument

No one owns the South China sea so how does one invade it?

Can one invade the moon?

South China Sea is international waters and building a millitary force to claim soveregn over it threatens the peace in the area. China is evil and cannot be allowed to do this. Only good people can do so.

What were we to do? Fight Russia? We could have taken some more had we not waited to let the Russians take Berlin but I doubt we could have taken too much.

The problem with Iraq is that it was created by the British. With artificial borders that ignored cultural lines. Just like Israel. And what they did to South Africa.

>genocided millions
what

>(((globalists))) are the good guys, believe me goy

>liberated Iraq

>Not Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan being the exclusive Axis of evil

And the British are one of the main sources of evil.

In February 2003 none of that was happening.

>genocide
No he did not

>dictator
So why don't we overthrow every dictator? What about the dictators genociding millions that we supported and armed throughout the Cold War?

t. American by the way

>The USA tries to seems good
fixed

And the islands there are just international islands? You do know each country in the area has claims to at least some of the islands and others besides china have build bases and structures on theirs as well. But suddenly when China does it it's the big bad menace INVADING those poor defenseless uninhabited islands.

Thats the whole problem

You are not superpower anymore but still roleplaying like one

Your sphare of influance my ass

Mb you should ask yourself why almost every neighbour hates you ;)

Your economy is smaller than italy, you are just gas station

>t. never read a history book

look up the 80s and kurdish wars child

Doesn't putting a US carrier 7 miles off China's coast threaten peace in the area? This has been happening for 70 years, and you wonder why they respond with these islands and a military buildup.

But surely when USA does it, it's FOR PEACE!

Buzzword :)

And whats the problem with globalization?? I like it

Hmmm... you are doing the same and call it democracy.

>Belarus

thats because china just wants to wave its dick around for no reason but for evil

no we are world police and come in peace only protecting japan and asian allies something china doesnt have since they are evil

american education

In literally no way is ethnic cleansing ans genocide the same thing.

The UN, and none of the major 5 powers or the EU recognize that as a genocide.

Sorry but when you kill 50,000-100,000 it's not genocide. You need to kill far more of a population with the purpose of removing their ethnicity completely for it to be genocide.

Oh wait you are baiting, you fucking faggot child.

This

Murcian allies are great(taiwan, japan, south korea) allies of axes of evil are shitholes

Taiwan was founded by the Dutch. And Japan educated by the Dutch. After all.

All our wars were justified.

Vietnam was to protect south vietnam from communism genociders

Iraq was to topple a kurd killing gas using dictactor

Afghan was to topple the taliban whom committed 9/11

Syria is to stop a dictator from killing his own people

In comparrssion to russia

Afghan war
Lost and invaded to spread communism

Syria
Lost and invaded to spread influence

Crimea
Invaded and annexed a country

Georgia
Invaded and annexed a country

We are good you are bad face it.

Stop taking the bait

>All our wars were justified.
"No"

>the taliban whom committed 9/11

really interesting is that why they decided to become imperial japan and start wwii?

japan didnt become peace loving till america stepped in.

What is Saudi Arabia then?

Or Montenegro?

Or Thailand?

Or Philippines?

This is true

Bravo

You just won with this argument sir

thats because you have no arguments taco now get back to building that wall

>le Assad is bad meme
Right those moderate terrorists are going to set up a western liberal democracy based on enlightenment values once we give them just a few more arms shipments