What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

"equal rights" for "blacks"

QB for Montreal Alouettes.

>AYO IMA WEAR DIS MALCOLM X HAT AND SHIT CUZ IM 100% BLACK AND OPPRESSED
>BUT I AINT FINNA VOTE

"By ballot I only mean freedom. Don't you know -- I disagree with Lomax on this issue -- that the ballot is more important than the dollar? Can I prove it? Yes. Look in the UN. There are poor nations in the UN; yet those poor nations can get together with their voting power and keep the rich nations from making a move. They have one nation -- one vote, everyone has an equal vote. And when those brothers from Asia, and Africa and the darker parts of this earth get together, their voting power is sufficient to hold Sam in check. Or Russia in check. Or some other section of the earth in check. So, the ballot is most important." - Malcolm X

KAPERNICK REALLY MAKES ME THINK

no survivors

kaepernick 2020

#sitwithhim

Fellaini

Is he still relevant? Jesus....

The season will be over in a few weeks and he will fade away into obscurity. He agreed to void the final years of his contract.

How does the helmet fit with that bush?

he's gonna walk in on his suicide bomber girlfriend getting plugged by three black guys, realize that this was all a huge mistake, shave his afro and join the aryan brotherhood. next time you hear about him he'll be on trial for burning down an AME church.

This guy has to be the biggest fucking joke in professional sports. I didn't even know this idiot was black until this year. He was a fucking oreo, but he's bitching about oppression to cling to relevance. Then again after his comment about voting, maybe the faggot is too stupid to hatch a plan like that.

>biggest fucking joke in professional sports
He's not a basketball player who can't defend.

He's a QB that can't throw.

join Mars Volta

No idea, this whole sitting shit has been almost completely ignored now for the past few weeks, he's trying to stay in the spotlight but people are already not caring anymore.

Debating making a Krenko deck
You lads think its worth it?

Making conservatives and liberals seething

Based Colin

Remember when Moon was the Great Black Hope?
Remember when Cunningham was the Great Black Hope?
Remember when McNair was the Great Black Hope?
Remember when McNabb was the Great Black Hope?
Remember when Vick was the Great Black Hope?
Remember when Young was the Great Black Hope?
Remember when Kaepernick was the Great ?????? Hope?
Remember when Newton was the Great Black Hope?

Russell Wilson remembers.

he'll be out of the league next year

McNair was good though.

Balls of steel on that guy.

>chip gets fired
>kaep finds himself out of a job
>already past his physical prime (Human's peak at 27, Kaeps 29)
>physically not capable of playing anymore (muh vegan diet)
>cant even land a CFL starting QB job because his health is on par with 60 year old gulag prisoners
>commits suicide after realizing how much of a failure he is now after being at the top of the NFL
>police find his suicide note
>blames whites for his death as another act of "injustice" and "white on black violence"
post yfw

His contract ends after this season? I higly doubt that any other would be even remotely interested in hiring him...

Based Marouane
Stay proud red devil

not getting cut

>Jerry Jones signs him for the lulz

mfw

If he continues down the path or being a shitty meme QB and keeps being a lazy big mouth maybe he will be accepted as black one day.

That is his endgame, being another Talcolm X

McNair was good. Brian Billick was a shit HC, and Jeff Fisher sucked too desu.

>lel imma not gunna vote

being an idiot apparently

kaepernick reminds of myself when I first discovered communism in the 7th grade

>moon
good, overrated
>cunningham
good, injury-prone
>mcnair
very good, shit coaching and teams
>mcnabb
good, choker
>vick
good, dogfighting
>young
trash
>kaep
trash
>newton
size babby

to join the jets

A haircut.

this guy is going to win a superbowl for the 49ers and side with Young and Montana.
Screencap this
It will be that whole american underdog story again

ye ye ass haircuts

Dual threat QBs are only good for selling tickets not winning championships. Prove me wrong

cant be proven wrong

they last one season at most before they get trashed by nfl linebackers