Why do $B have to have such a cancerous fanbase?

Why do $B have to have such a cancerous fanbase?
Cool dudes that work really hard and put out loads of great content only to have it ruined by le ironic memers

Does Sup Forums think these guys are basic Soundcloud rap?

pls respond to me

Cause they're edgy and white

I put off trying em forever because everyone i knew that liked em were the same lot that were into Yung Lean & shitposting Sad Boys :( all the time. But i finally tried pic related & it was actually really solid. Definitely better than the "rep" they get.

I guess to answer your question, i guess its cause of the aesthetic they chose. Not their fault, more of the scene's.

Yeah but I guess they're kinda edgy for a reason,

they aren't good

Doesnt matter to the average listen. If they were black they'd have a completely different fanbase (as long as they didnt use anime imaginary, in that case they'd get swarmed by sheltered white bois and instantly ridiculed by the "trve" black fanbase)

Miunno i just feel like Ruby really carries them just because he brings that punk element to the group where as $crim is just as important but at least he enjoys Future and Keef for what they are

Very compelling, I understand a lot of people dislike them I just want to know why

they don't make good music

I COME THROUGH WITH HELICOPTERS

hella contrived, egotistical, whiny, unoriginal, their singing shit is wack, i could go on

cringiest lyrics probably ever

Are they one of those Soundcloud rappers who pretend they have lots of money so they take pictures of themselves next to a stranger's BMW that is parked in the street?

>cool dudes

they're edgy nerds

Ok so you're trolling
>inb4 hurr you haven't said y they're gd durr
Could literally say that about any music ever, anyone who uses contrived in an analysis should be shot
How so?
No
Tbh if you don't hate America you should kys

theyre yung lean for the guys who say yung lean is stupid

t. 13 year old

Who?

Compelling
What if i like both?

$uicideboys

Because their music is cancer?

>What if i like both?
t. 13 year old

They put out lots of mediocre soundcloudrap and appeal to sadboys image. They might be better than yachty but thats not a huge feat

he's right you know