Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Japanese_Motorcycle
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dumping

What bike you ride user?

bump

2001 SC48.

Would rather have a 950 Adventure.

I like ktms but that is not a good looking one.

I know, but i've driven one, it was the most ergonomical, most comfortable and most effortless fast bike i've ever driven.

Eh to each their own I guess, that's why they make more than one type of bike.

Except for when they got totaled

newbie here

is there a name for this body style of motorcycle? I've been itching to get one but aesthetically this is the only style I really like

I'm retarded. Here's the pic

Not sure there really is a name for it? Its not really a cafe racer. But it's a common style for 80's Jap bikes, kinda based on Triumphs.

Try flat trackers or dirt trackers.. Closest i can think to that style

Cbf 125, brit again so can only rode up to 125 until 24

nighthawk 750

Sorry, mobile auto correct keeps fucking in the ass

it's a ujm

Get a sporta bike, these almost look like normal bicycles to me

I mean I kinda understand the rule but that sounds super shitty.
Huh TIL, neat.

I can do a A2 licence but it costs £800, and I have a nicer motorbike than most people my age

Hey thanks guys. It does seem to be some kinda mix of the two, with maybe the cafe racer being a little closer in looks. I've been trying to find a bike like that since I saw this pic of this modded BMW motorcycle. I just love the low profile style of it

Is there any form of MSF course over there?
A lot of that era bikes are made into cafe racers as they are kinda halfway there.

Sort of, but at my age it is worth shit

>had a 30cc at 9 or 10
>had a 50cc at 14
>did license 50cc at 16 got a 2 stroke
>did another license at 17 125cc 2 stroke
>did A2 license at 19 got a 650 kawi

mfw got a wheelchair at 20 years of age and it wasn't even a bike related accident, bikes were literally everything to me it was my life.

I owned 8 bikes in total. Life sucks without bikes

amerifag here... my main scooter
bring it , haters

Ayyy. Thats was my first bike. Had to sell needed monies. Ride a 650 vstar nowadays

Law has changed since, you can only go on a 600 on a A2

Getting my first "big" bike in a month. I just don't like them too big.
Pic related

Damn sorry to hear that user.
Ain't gonna hear me hate.

You sure It was only 3 years ago I had my accident basically the law was that there was a limit of weight and hp so my bike kawasaki er650 was legal but an r6 600cc wasn't

Why did u fall for the harley meme?
Indians are wayy better if youre looking for american. Harley is like the Ford of motorcycles

I also have one of these...this one is not mine, but looks just like it... any anons familiar with this machine?

>harley meme
>implying Ford a shit

Maybe nowadays.

Fuck this is gay.

I've had a '70 shovelhead and a '90 Electra Glide
in the years before the fatboy and topper... just kinda like HD'sI reckon

Recently sold my project bike. Sad but looking forward to starting the next

Amen, I have a '75 Electra Glide.

You forgot a pile of dirt.

My last bike stock

Ford nowadays i ment. It used to be the epitome of looks & quality. Nowadays you have Fiestas & Focus breaking down after 20k miles. I have a buddy that had an old 67 mustang & it still had the original tranny. That car was a beast

honda cbr 600f pc31

If a girl has been put down hard enough to have marks like that I don't believe I would want to get to know all her drama

Fuck stretching

Lol Europeans. Need mamma to hold your wittle hands? ULTRAKEK. Buncha fairies.

Universal Japanese Motorcycle

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Japanese_Motorcycle

Here i removed the shitty passenger bars and got a rear light with indicators in it and a license holder thing made it look much cleaner.

what's up with the insane affiliation with inanimate objects?
i don't get normies tastes, a car or a bike is no more than a tool, you can like it but don't need to make a cult or make your life cicle around it

a different thing is being passionate about a creed, profesión, ability, etc
but is a normie thing i guess

Who dual sport master race here?

Yeah, I did my cbt middle of last year and was talking with my instructor about how I wanted to do my full licence and that's when I was told about all the new laws

Anyone on that supermoto life?

I've got a 14 drz400sm and just picked up a 15 crf450x to keep for the dirt.

Get a motorbike and you will understand

They are cheap, reliable if you look after them, make you feel good about yourself because motorbikes are the bullocks and you have unimaginable freedom that I feel a car just doesn't give you

> you are obsessed with motorbikes
> Mah waifuus
> Mah vidiya

Ford's are straight garbage, I'm a full time mechanic and I hate having to work on fords