Thanks New Zealand

Thanks New Zealand.

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/90607448/transgender-weightlifter-laurel-hubbard-achieves-new-zealand-sporting-first
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I fucking hate new zealand what a shit hole they were the first country to give women the right to vote also they keep sending their maoris here I fucking hate kiwis and their stupid fucking CUNT.

Hehe xd

excellent post, quite accurately sums up the feelings of most australians and indeed most civilised peoples who roam the planet earth

>there are people who will unironically see this as "empowering"

Gender is a social construct

this

thnx

It is.

Sex, however, is not.

Only SJW's will argue that sex doesn't exist, and that everything is gender, and as such also a social construct.

Fuck Poo Peeland

She beat her closest rival by 19kgs. You can see how salty the other women are in this clip but they're clearly holding back

stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/90607448/transgender-weightlifter-laurel-hubbard-achieves-new-zealand-sporting-first

So brave, so feminist, so beautiful.

The same people who gave Bruce Jenner a bravery award for putting on a dress and make-up. Something millions of women do everyday.

perfect proof that third wave feminism and gender bullshit is totally irreconcilable with traditional women's rights.

after all, the real victims are privileged men who were born in the "wrong bodies".

if you tell saudis to give their women basic human rights, you'll get run over by a fucking parade of western trannies yelling at you for implying that women even exist.

I hope this happens more, desu

they think transgender is a physical condition but don't compete in the special olympics?
pretty stupid, they obviously just want attention and pissing people off is an easy way to get it

Don't they go off the biological sex? You'd think it be simple. Why on earth would they use gender?

I blame the sociologists who were too lazy to invent a new term rather than changing the meaning of gender. Lazy academics are to blame for a lot of needless stupidity.

>Don't they go off the biological sex?
Not in CURRENT YEAR they don't. My god, man, think of the feelings that could be hurt.

>You'd think it be simple. Why on earth would they use gender?
Because feels > reals

>I blame the sociologists who were too lazy to invent a new term rather than changing the meaning of gender. Lazy academics are to blame for a lot of needless stupidity.
No, co-opting that term was intentional; the eternal Kiwi strikes again. Look up John Money. He was a psychologist who believed that an individual being male or female was essentially the result of how they were treated by other people as a child and started using "gender" instead of sex and treating it as malleable - i.e. regardless of one's biological sex, if one changes their "gender" then that's what matters. He based these ideas off of a study done on a boy who had his genitals lopped off at birth and who was raised as a girl - an individual who later had horrible dysphoria and a host of other crippling psychological problems which eventually led him to commit suicide, but that latter information apparently has no bearing on anything and sex is totally a social construct.

I always knew NZ was the superior island

right but that case can also fairly be used to support pro-trans claims

as an aside, that case also shows how retarded aggressive circumcision is in young kids

reminds me of that futurama episode where bender pretends to be a girl robot and wins weihtlifting competitions

Life imitates art.

>right but that case can also fairly be used to support pro-trans claims
No, it fucking can't. It does the opposite of support trannie delusions.

how so? it shows that your gender identity is basically inborn and at least some attempts to change it will fail

as such if someone feels like a woman/man despite their sex and has dysphoria because of it...?