Ask a cast member at Disney World anything

Ask a cast member at Disney World anything

Is cleaning dishes at Disneyland more fulfilling than cleaning dishes as Denny's?

this considering I just list my dishwashing job at dennys yesterday

It depends, do you enjoy listening to the same few tracks of whatever Disney realm your restaurant would be located in? If you're ok with that I guess it would be ok I assume it would be busy but I don't really know that's not my job

sounds like every job ive had. Amc had the worst station on repeat the fall and winter of 2015. I still remember the songs play as I was smoking meth or heroin in the bathroom to get through my 16hour work days to barely pay for a $1000 1 b 1 bth apartment in tweeter/junkievile that got me into it because of depression
ikik I rambled

You will be checked for things that aren't supposed to be in the park when you are an employee

Do cast members ever get it on while in the park? Any good suggestions on where to bang in the parks? What happens to people if they get caught banging in the parks?

Tomorrowland transit and haunted mansion.

Do they really pay off families not to talk when people get killed in the park

This happens a lot more then you would think, there's actually an active undercover security in the park near certain entrances and paths specifically for these reasons as tons of couples try and get 'magical' int he park, as well ascast members fucking in changing rooms, never heard of anything actually happening on a ride though, you would definitely be banned from the park forever for this though if caught

I've heard rumors of this but I don't know if that's true or not, certainly don't hear much that is for sure though

What entrances & paths? You mean to the rides or the parks?

Each realm is closed away from each other to an extent making blind spots, as well as stage and event places that are meant for cast but aren't used everyday/at night

Tell us tricks for Disney! Like supposedly "valued guest" is mouse lingo for asshole or something. And once I got a free fast past because a restaurant ran out of a specific item. Any ideas on how to rake in the loot?

male or female?

You mean behind the scenes where the public arent?

"Valued guest" is a character term usually referring to someone who is a trouble-maker/difficult, it's an easy way to let another member know the circumstances of a group/person

Male
Exactly, most buildings near stages that are meant for cast aren't buildings so to say they're basically just walls and floor, they're only decorated as far as the guest is supposed to see

Is it true they keep the foreign workers at Epcot segregated by country in their living spaces behind the park?

kek

They aren't required to be segregated but they mostly keep to themselves and it is that way for the most part

Fucked a little girl yet?

What do yo u do there?

This.

I've gotten my leg molested multiple times by little girls running up to me but other then that nay, I never understood parents thoughts on letting their kids jump on strangers regardless of if they're a character or not
"Character personality" is the official title, basically a multitude of characters

How awkward is it when adults want a photo with you?

what characters have you been?

Ever seen anyone just drop ridiculous amounts of $?

are you a pedophile? ever liked the attention from little girls? if not do you think some people doing that job are?

Funniest story there

As the op poster said anytime an item you want isn't available you will be given something that is worth more as to make your time there as good as possible, a character might not play just the one you see them as at the time you talk to them and asking them would usually illicit a character answer as not to break however you may ask them who their favorite character is and they will mostly name their favorite to play
Adults are the reason the park is able to run and earn money so we're always happy to see them having fun!
Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Launchpad McDuck, Emperor Kuzco, Prince Charming, Flynn Rider
I haven't heard stories of this at my park but I have heard rumors of things like this happening yes, personally no
My next post will include a story just getting these other things posted for the others first

Is Walt Disney's head in the staff freezer?

WAYS TO SKIP THE WAIT LINES

(Dont say fast pass)

i go to disney world every year with my family and my kids love taking pictures with the characters. strange to think any of those characters could be that one user from Sup Forums

OMG lulz

Single rider passes.

What's that?

have you ever fucked a pig?

I call bullshit on the count you don't know Launchpad's real fucking name. Kill yourself

If it is it must be at Disney Land because I haven't seen it here
Birthday guests are always a priority but this isn't always a sure way as some days that are busy it just can't be done
>Herd of 100 or so Asians
>Don't understand the concept of lines
>March into the line of a CLOSED entrance way towards a stage
>MFW I walked away and didn't say anything and left them all standing there
Look forward to next year!

not OP, but sometimes they will ask for "party of one" or "party of two" etc if they have so and so many seats left. parties of one are probably the most frequently needed and rare

He's an old personality that isn't used anymore, sorry for spelling his name wrong! To be honest I'm not familiar with his series at all

Also to this person nailed it, it's used to fill last seats on rides

How does one make a party?

just what they call it

Party is just a term for group

I hear cast members fuck a lot. You/Anyone you know get caught? Story?

Ducktales and Darkwing Duck. Check them out. You're welcome in advance

Do you know any of the people in the suits? If so, what are they like?

But no one asks you how many in your party till you've already waited the entire line...

so familiar with those asian herds. people can just be so dumb in the parks sometimes lol

yes, but if they have one seat left they will call out as loud as they can "looking for party of one!" for anyone anywhere in the line to hear and skip to the front

How many Mormons work there seasonally?

can we see face of OP? as a character or in cast uniform

This definitely happens like I said in Don't know anyone that's been caught but almost every cast member you see has fucked at Disney I can guarantee
I've read the old children's book of Darkwing Duck and had to watch a movie about 900 times to get his character it's just hard remembering every characters realm
Suited characters can play other things and just be suited because someone else is in their character as some people are type casted on appearance/size, I can guarantee at anytime you see Goofy there is a really tall bastard in that costume though it's massive
Not quite sure what the numbers on that one are sorry
Yeah they're active in all Disney parks almost every time of the year there's no avoiding it

Sorry I can't disclose that as I can technically get fired from this

I kek'd

Are you seeing an overall decline in quality either behind the scenes or just in the park? The last few trips I've made to Disneyland have just felt worse and worse. Overcrowded, overpriced and always repairs or refurbishment. Just curious if you're seeing this on that coast/park as well

have you had sex at disney? story?

So post a pic of someone you don't like or even better someone random and say you're them. Then you can update us on what happens to them.

why make thread then, just bored?

A lot of people who enjoyed the "original" Disney experience hold those views on the park as it panders towards a different view for today's kids and their parents who bring them and many people just wish it was like how they first remember it, behind the scenes character study and such wise I don't have complaints and I find it quite strict, so they most be looking for improvement

Just did After Hours this week. Good times.

Anything about the parks that you think are hidden gems or underrated?

Is that a well paying gig? Is there a lot of training involved? How did you first get the job?

did your look on Disney change after working there?

Why don't you have a seat over there?

Yes and for a time cast members were actually given quarters at Disney so as you can think, a bunch of cast members with beds literally at the park, it ends in quite a bit of sex, mfw if I could go back in time and tell young me I'd fuck a Disney princess
Exactly days slow as fuck figured I'd blow some time, always seems to be people interested even here at Sup Forums which I was kinda surprised at
Fast Pass, if you don't have it you're losing
I don't make a lot of money but like $6 over minimum wage and for a college student that's pretty good I'd say especially considering I enjoy what I do, most cast members are in school and get in through the Disney schooling program
I don't really think the parks could ever change my views on Disney even if it took a family member because at the end of the day Disney is family too

I was that guy that grabbed minnies tits a few weeks ago. Did she make a big deal about it?

The amount of little girls that have called me their husband is too much for a lifetime
You weren't the only person I can guarantee so I'm sure it didn't become of anything

Where are all the girl dancers when there isn't a parade going on?

There's this woman that works there at the ticket area. She wears glasses, has a big smile and I cant tell if she is in her 20s or 30s. Seems to have a lot of enthusiasm. Might be some kind of manager, because she was able to give authorization to fast passes and the wrist-watch looking things. Does she sound familiar?

Having pillowfights in their lacy underwear.

The fact that this got 0 interest tells me that Sup Forums is completely done.

If you're in a costume suit (mickey, etc etc), do you still smile for photos despite the fact that nobody can see you?

Ususally whisper under our breath "You're going to die before you're 40" and "I hope your daughter watches you getting lowered into your grave"

Are they going to make you dress up like the spic in the new pixar movie? The one where he fulfills his dreams and destiny as a beaner by stealing his hero's guitar?

Wasn't that a Futurama episode?

>Wasn't that a Futurama episode?
what wasn't a Futurama episode

This conversation.

I waited my whole life to use this -)

ok, actually keked

Why bother with the commute if you can just work for CapTel?

Hey sorry for everyone I ditched! This is OP and I'm back for a little bit also where do you work????

np man this is an interesting thread

how long have you worked for disney?

Only about 3 years, the first year of that I wasn't paid though it was more of like an internship

Calling BS Pan and Hook are not the same height ranges. Hook is a Goofy height range, Pan is like tall Munk or short Pluto.

Which princess did you fuck
I need to know

Hooks hat is a lot of his height, he just looks much bigger, it's not a role I've played a lot regardless though however as it requires a wig and I hate that
Cinderella and Rapunzel, both the same girl but different days

does ya fuq moana or mrs potts

Also to answer the "Do you think I could work at Disney??" question that anyone might have go ahead and listen to /watch?v=VWYBuujYEFA&list=PLp94d3n47XmP8ErpyI-lw3dH64X3dLx0O for a good few hours, if you can't handle it for that long Disney definitely isn't for you because these will be on constantly never turning off even when the park is closed

I don't think there is a Moana currently and Mrs Potts is only used during floats and parades and such but I'd definitely pork, can't say I have though sorry

I still call crap. I was on the WDW college program as a character performer in both 2005 and 2008-09.

MY TOP TWO
user you're a fucking hero

yo dassit man, fukn pott yo
elena got da latina az?

Have you been in Club 33?

Who cares when you can have furry threads?

That's only for VIPs who donate a lot of money, and I was just a staffer