I just swallowed 3 tabs supposedly containing "LSD-25" at "125ug" per blotter

I just swallowed 3 tabs supposedly containing "LSD-25" at "125ug" per blotter.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IoPpw7DNzCY
youtube.com/watch?v=BToNeL0SjVc
youtube.com/watch?v=3QH8MstNkKg
youtube.com/watch?v=1SiZiXPa3_k
soundcloud.com/denrymdstationen/zusammen-1
soundcloud.com/denrymdstationen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what kind of music are you gonna listen to

Reason for swallowing instead of dissolving? In my experience sitting it under your tongue until it's gone or nearly gone works the best.

Im from the future, your trip was sweet but not without its lesson

How much did you pay?

you swallow in case the tabs are laid with an NBOMe. lsd works if you swallow it, nbome doesn't.

I need people like you around my life haha

NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE

do you have any activities planned?

Oh right on, I wasn't aware of that.

youtube.com/watch?v=IoPpw7DNzCY right now
Accidental
That is how most are. I just need something to get me a different perspective on my love going into the army.
Listen to music, games

Good luck op. Put on some Pink Floyd Man.

Nice trips btw,

Love,
OP

dude respect. pink floyd while tripping is muy bueno

It does not matter if you swallow or not, nBome works at such minute levels, the second it touches anything inside of you, it's too late. If it's bitter, it's a spitter. I'd recommend benzo ontop of it is.

Oh god don't panic

Right now I just try and get my mind and thoughts better around my beloved boyfriend, whose going into the army far earlier than expected. Probably gonna have a lot of things and stuff thrown at me, as usual, but I want to focus on him right now.

Thanks for the kind words.

YOU'RE GONNA GO ON A BAAAAD TRIP MY FRIEND!NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE

Would not be surprised in the least.

He's watching you OP

I am glad to be blessed by the watching eye of newfound land settler.

Hey OP, you know that snack in the fridge?. Don't eat it. Also on your right shoulder, there is a little piece of red fuzz, can you get that? It's bugging me.

Also, your TV remote is under the pillow on your couch.

if you really wanna focus on your thoughts i would recommend instrumental or classical music. i occasionally trip for reasons similar to yours, and i find that music like that helps a ton

I'd reccomend listening to Pet Sounds and watching something inspiring first time I tripped we watched this live as we were coming up
youtube.com/watch?v=BToNeL0SjVc
was really nice seeing the emotion but turned it off once the match started as competition seems worthless when you are on acid in the same respect so are videogames why compete against each other when we are all one anyway. Best to just chill to music and explore your head

Also dont eat apples they will go everywhere

Not that far into the trip, thanks for trying, though!

As for TV remote, I only own a computer/cellphones.

Do you happen to have any examples? I might just drop some Pavarotti or Beethoven, but I guess thats not what you mean.

hmm..
i really like Chopin's ballades. youtube.com/watch?v=3QH8MstNkKg

alternatively if you want something more orchestral i would recommend Rachmaninoff's 2nd or 3rd piano concerto

OP, Have you read this book or "Disappearance of the Universe" from Gary Renard? Having forgivness techniques that these books teach combinded with deep meditation has great amazing existential results.

/Spoiler alert, A Course in Miracles is the Neo-bible.

Electric Octopus is magical. One of my favorite jam bands. youtube.com/watch?v=1SiZiXPa3_k

I couple months ago I was doing DMT and listening to em. You're part of the music. You've always been part of the music. Even though it was there before you knew of it, you were always part of it, and you always will be.

I haven't, i'll see if I can find it before the trip kicks in fulltime.
Thanks!

Can you listen to this album and tell me what it's like on LSD?

I could try, no promises though.

Update on experience?

Have you ever kept a log/journal, or attempted art or something you wouldnt otherwise feel inspired to do, while tripping?

how's your trip coming along op? you still coming up?

I'd say so, only been half an hour and supposedly swallowing instead of letting it sit on ones tongue takes about an hour to come up.

Noticing some slight changes, though, may be placebo.

goodluck m8

Cheers

Did you just swallow or hold under tongue? Feel anything yet?

It's just about relaxing bro, don't expect anything haha. Just chill and let the chemicals dance around your brain.

What dose your nose smell like?

soundcloud.com/denrymdstationen/zusammen-1

listen to this

ยดsoundcloud.com/denrymdstationen

Whats the difference between LSD and GHB? I heard GHB can make you fuck forever without the side effects

Any updates on your status?

lsd and ghb are entirely different classes of drugs.
Your question should be what are the similarities. There are very few, if any

Swallowed after about 20 seconds
Thanks man, just hope it can ease myself in regards to my bf.
Alcohol sanitizer, just took a huge dump lol
Starting to notice more slight effects, was watching my own reflection in the faucet in the bathroom and thought it was hilarious. Should be another 20 minutes or so before anything truly hits.

wish you a nice trip

goint to use ayahuascha the next 3 nights, really excited already.