How are any of these autists considered funny...

How are any of these autists considered funny? Theyre videos all consist of screeching cuss words and regurgitate dead memes and nonsense they found from browsing this cesspool.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KllorFSo7XQ?t=1m11s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like AVG, don't know who any of those other queers are though

Jontron and the game grumps are the only good ones

same

Jontron is literally the worst on the entire list. Next to PDP of course.

I literally don't know who any of those people are

Danny sexbang?

Screeching curse words, memes and 4 chance shit..?

Jontron videos are funny but i hated him in game grump, when he's just talking and improvising he's really irritating.

AVGN seem like a really good guy. But his jokes, mostly his toilet humor, is really bad.

Everyone else are unfunny and/or annoying.

You mean the SJW Nazi Jontron?

I know all of them sadly, At least AVGN does something interesting with earlier episodes.
The rest are copy cats of his style, egoraptor is fucking cancer thanks to GG spouting "WOFL JOB LELELELELELE".

Jontron is a good singer, so at least he does have talent. Pewdiepie has nothing but slightly above average looks which don't explain how his original fans were young boys.

Pewdiepie is the most attractive. The rest look like abominations.

danny and avg are the only real good ones on the list

>attractive

I only know 4 of them, and out of the 4 either AVG or pewdiepie are the worst

I think they did that like 3-4 times.

[spoiler]unpopular opinion[/spoiler]

jontron and PBG are the only two on the list worth watching imo

AVGN is good.
AngryJoe, pretty average.

The other ones are shit.
Jontron (and GameGrumps): not funny at ALL.

See i dont like Angry Video Game Nerd because his "anger" is obviously fake as hell. If he was a dude who legit had anger issues THEN it be funny.

I don't really care it your opinion but why is ProJared on the list? He's a reviewer his vids are pretty chill dude

As comedians get older their jokes tend to die. So i will say they probably lost the good humor that once made them funny. Also pewdiepie and Jontron haven't been funny to me since 2013

I watch James for Cinemassacre and Jared for D&D. Neither are particularly funny and that's fine.

old jontron was godtier

James Rolfe seem to be to most geniune guy ever and i like watching his videos where he talk about movies. 11/10 Would friend.

AVGN is good. Been watching him since I was like 6 or 7 back in 2006. He was much better back then because he was more consistent with the AVGN videos

He talked shit to SJWs you fuckin downy

Thats generally alright, I prefer the shit that happens due to the fake anger. Or the skits that work well enough. IE: Paperboy

Danny's ok. And Arin is just a lovable retard

>lovable retard
You mean screeching fake rage and never making the one thing he's good at.

Everyone on that list literally ripped off avgns gimmick

Oh I guess that makes sense

AVGN is the ONLY good one.

Egoraptor is the most cancerously autistic of them all.

JonTron and Grumps are fucking hilarious all of the others are plebs

Danny is

I have no idea who the other 8 are, but PewDiePie can be funny on some occasions. Some.

D&D with Jared is major c o m f y

Can confirm
Super Comfy to listen to and hear nice stories.

Jontron and pewdiepie, only know some of the rest. I don't like watching a lot of different youtubers. Gamegrumps are gay though and angry joe is very meh, prefer totalbiscuit

Danny Avidan could actually be funny, which is a horrifying thought. He attended Boston college courses on entertainment, studied with the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater in New York, he's a jew, he had all the makings for a comedy rep at least as good as a Comedy Bang Bang member.

But, his music is terrible and he associates with hacks.

Agreed.

How do people lurk everyday on Sup Forums. Its not even funny and its full of autistic kids, but still you come here every week.

>here is your answer

he has some funny moments. sometimes he just yells way too much. also checked

quads are true, you can watch him every now and then.

AVGN is the only one I like. Jontron 2010-2014 were the good times. I find James Rolfe himself more interesting than the character with his film background and how he used to do things back in the day like 2 VCR editing. Fuck pat the podcast lets player punk, and fuck projared the alien shit nose nigga

>10 seconds later

i've seen a few game grumps videos, they all seem fucking tryhard. someone link something actually funny from them

nice b8 m8

You're asking the impossible mate.

Drachenlord is the best german youtuber

youtu.be/KllorFSo7XQ?t=1m11s

I don't understand why Game Grumps is so popular. Its basically just Arin and Dan flirting with each other the whole time.Maybe that's what people like?

I like AVGN, mostly because we're both around the same age and can relate with those old games.

felix has his moments. I check in on his channel every now and then.