I've noticed Irish youth teams are getting blacker and blacker. There used to be one token black, then 2, now 3...

I've noticed Irish youth teams are getting blacker and blacker. There used to be one token black, then 2, now 3. Are we gonna turn out like France or am I overexaggerating?

Considering that native Irish people are just ginger Englishmen, is not a step backwards in terms of evolution

Not one of the whites on that team are ginger. Try harder rapefugee cock sucker.

In 50 or so years all national teams will be mostly black.

Black people tend to naturally mature faster, sort of like how girls mature faster than boys. That's why youth teams have a big number of black kids who then turn out to be average once they reach the A teams. Our national youth teams probably have a majority of black kids because they're stronger and faster than the white kids, but only a handful is actually good and has a real prospect of making it to the senior team.

Here's hoping. Ireland is one of the few European teams that hasn't been blacked yet.

of course, that being said, I don't see any problem in having black people in my country's squad, or even black people being a majority in my squad as long as they're all citizens of my country who identify with the culture because I'm not racist ;)

Don't you want to win?

Are those Jamaican immigrants? I thought they all lived in London?

West Africa, Nigeria, Ghana,Congo etc.

>caring about a racial quota
tumblr pls go

Blacks are a step up from the Irish on the evolutionary ladder though.

Dublin was absolutely full of Nigerians last time I was there

Where do you think the Irish came from?

Were top of our group without any blacks.

The secondary school I went to had 39 different nationalities. Huge Nigerian presence. Almost all of em involved in athletics, GAA and football. Good lads too desu.

Look at that "Anglo-Teutonic" superiority.

>youths
Not those 2 on the right.
No way.

On the topic of black irish players, O'Neill must feel like a right tool stuck with Randolph when he could've called up McGovern when he had the chance

>McGovern

Literally who?

There are more brits and poles in Ireland than blacks

Most Nigerians are not counted they are illegal so the numbers are way out, it's the same with Japan they are starting to have black players in their youth teams and quite a few mixed players as well.

There should be a rule wherein if you are not 100 percent ethnically Irish you can't play for us
We might lose a few of our half-limey players but fuck it its worth it. We are just starting to get good without niggers turning us into congo.

at least you have not got to Scotland levels where they have to bribe African kids with passports to play for them first it was Islam Feruz and now Karamoko Dembele.

this

So are you suggesting their are more Nigerians in Ireland than poles or brits?

Anya is the only one I thought. Whats with this guy? why does he look turkish?

Those guys on the right look like adult faces photoshopped on bodies the same age as the rest of the team.

Brits out Wogs in

kek Sinn Fein have to be the biggest cuck party ever

All you have to do to succeed is convince Alex Ferguson to manage the Scotland team.

How has it not happened yet?

>EU
yes

mate, you've had more than 20 black players capped the past 30 years.

that's over 10x the number Scotland, Russia, Serbia etc have had.

you're already black

"Hey, kid! I know you are an Irish citizen and play really well, but since you are black, we won't let you play! Bye"

Stop making racists feel stupid.

It happened thirty years ago you stupid cuck

>Irish
>white

>2017 the year of are lord and savory
>still talking about colors and shit

>white, educated, fluent in english
YOU CAN'T IMMIGRATE FUCK YOU

>colored from wherever the fuck no english at all
WELCOME TO EUROPE

Not as bad up here in 98 percent white Northern Ireland ;]

the general idea of migration is to move to a better place than where you're born

and there aint many places bad enough for them to consider NI an upgrade

The rules on international players are retarded for all teams though

If a grandparent was born someplace and spent 5 minutes of their life there, you are eligible for their team.

you're not white, macaquinho

I don't watch England because of it. A load of dabbing niggers from London don't represent me. Give me a northern national team and keep it white.

The last Euro final was a disgrace, there were 15 blacks on the pitch.

Zero pride.

Maybe Limerick.

Niggers and white niggers.
It's like a symbol for the New World Order.

Niggers will never be Irish 2bh. If you're not a Gael gtfo.

>If a grandparent was born someplace and spent 5 minutes of their life there, you are eligible for their team.
That one's always seemed more bullshit to me. Imagine you're the country whose put over 10 years of resources into developing a player, and he's eligible to play for your national team, only to decide he wants to play for the national team of a country he hasn't played a single minute of football in.