"Lebron James is a dirty fucking nigger"

>"Lebron James is a dirty fucking nigger"

Holy fuck, I lost all respect for Phil Jackson after his abhorrent comments desu.

>Phil Jackson calls Lebron's group of friends a "posse"
>A completely non-racial term that just describes a group of friends
>"JACKSON A RACIST TRYNA KEEP A BROTHA DOWN"

>say anything
>you are a racist

Stephen a smith is going to lose his mind, 30 mins on the word posse on first take

>"All lives matter"

is posse a racist term?

this is why people elected Trump

wtf i love phil jackson now

who's the old bag in the OP?

>"hey lebron I know you want to stay the night in cleveland but we really have to get going to the next city for our next game. You can't hold up the whole team because you want to hang out with with buddies"
>"n-no you can't bring your posse on the plan-"
>"POSSE? WE WUZ YOUNG AFRICAN AMERICANS TRYNA MAKE A DIFFERENCE N SHEEEET"

why do black people have to exist. they do nothing but bring tension into society.

face the truth, no other race would make a big deal out of this. that word is probably hundreds of years old. blacks are the most entitled, selfish, uneducated people on the planet.

i guess they don't have a translation for posse in mangled portuguese.

>hating niggers is stricly for Sup Forums

they don't really bring tension into my society, it must be something you're doing wrong over there

More rings than lebron. I also doubt jordan gives a shit

maybe because there's like 20 people in your society. real countries are talking here, move along.

Whites are the masterminds behind the NBA

3rd world african countries aren't societies

>Commish is white
>players are black
Hmmm, really makes you think

it's why affluent whites did.

the illiterate yokels voted for him because he's going to wall out the mexicans and supports indiscriminately blasting towelheads.

why did blacks culturally appropriate the white word "posse" ?

Since when is posse a euphemism for gang?
LeBron is a lil bitch that got his feelings hurt, but that's exactly what it is, is his posse of nobodies and childhood friends that cling to his fame and follow him everywhere. When LeBron was with CAA, it was the same deal, surrounding himself with teammates and coaches represented by CAA as well. He literally refuses to play basketball without his "family" because he's a beta that can't handle the NBA.

>ESPN dedicated atleast 5 hours of TV and radio programming today to talk about posse

link of GTFO

>indiscriminately blasting towelheads
oh, so him and bill clinton must get along real nice.

pakis here are worse than blacks tb h.

1-7 nice get brazil