Hey Sup Forums i just took some time to really think about how much of a worthless pile of human scum i am...

hey Sup Forums i just took some time to really think about how much of a worthless pile of human scum i am. and i still can't accept the fact that i'm going to be completely alone for the rest of my life.
how should i kill myself?

Hanging. Cheap and easy. Or OD. Just don't leave a mess, some poor sod has to clean it up
Bye user

500+ mg of Xanax and 2 bottles of vodka

how old are you op?

doesn't matter.

ofc it does, depends if you're a cringy 14 years old or not

Please dont do it. Try out something you have always wanted to do instead. Life can be rich, if you live on your terms. Beat up a rapist, or stab a pedophile. anything but suicide. I hope you feel better soon user

Become reborn in fire and follow the left hand path. Suicide is a worse fate. At least this way you'd become a god.

i'm older than 14 but younger than 30

girls are overrated all they care about is your money. if you really need to fuck just get a hooker.

my dreams already died a long time ago.

Don't ignore my post you human scum

ok then shoot yourself

In Dostoyevsky’s novel The Possessed, Kirillov isn’t entirely mistaken about the outcome of his suicide. When he kills himself, he will indeed kill God, as he believes. Suicide violates the most fundamental of Christian moral principles precisely because it permanently disrupts the very stability of identity God’s existence is supposed to guarantee. In killing himself, Kirillov does not kill God, he becomes God, that is, something that does not exist. Thinking is a war against death; reality is the battleground. The Divine was invented by the primitive imagination as a weapon against death, but when this fact is forgotten, the weapon is turned back against its inventor. When the Death of God is finally announced, those who have killed him do not realize that something will inevitably take His place. Nor do they suspect the obvious usurper: Nature: that which remains when the superfluous hypothesis disappears. Rather than vanishing along with God, the problem of suicide actually intensifies. It goes from being a mortal sin to an unnatural act. Thus, in order for Kirillov to be truly successful, he would have to perform a miracle: he would have to kill himself twice.

Surely there must be something you still want to do before you die? i mean, since you are considering suicide, why not try something you want first? it might give you happiness.

But please wait it out user. Serious thoughts of suicide usually pass after sometime. Ive been there, so feels

Why not work on bettering yourself instead of settling with the fact OP?

see? even this guy hates me.

Is suicide a better option than a stagnant lonely life built on fear?

Go on a rampage.

I bet he hates himself more :>

will do. thanks.

Still ignoring me you insufferable faglord.

Learn to get mad. Even if you are the bad guy, accept your fucking role. Speaking from experience

yes.

I live that life myself. Anxiety, PTSD and depression.
The suicidal thougts pass. atleast it did for me. I still struggle, but i find joy in things now that i did not before. Please trust me on this user. You have nothing to lose in waiting some time

user, are you still here?

Been 4 years nigga, nothing has changed except my health. Give some real advice.

i'm still here. but not for long, hopefully.

Why are you suicidal?

not suicidal. Just suffering from a stagnant, boring, unhappy, untrusting, unfulfilling life.

I'm fit. Have money. Can get laid. Supposedly no mental illness. I feel nothing, except anger or hopelessness.

Some serious advice tho. Pay a hooker to hold you tight for a couple of hours. Skincontact makes the brain release endorfines, which make you happier (longterm and shorterm). Should not be too expensive.

not op, but to all "dont do it user!11!!" fags in this thread; why the fuck do you do it?

why does everyone INSIST that every human alive should endure suffering, just because THEY have found meaning in THEIR lives?

Are you really so blind that you can not imagine a life situation which is in no way worth living?

"just pack your bag and travel the world anon1!11"

It sounds like you are depressed. Have you tried seeking professional help?

Lasted like a day for me. Back to the same ol same ol. Next you'll say do drugs right?

"Supposedly no mental illness". Yeah, saw a therapist. Basically was like, lol nah ur normal

If this nigga didn't want attention or help he wouldnt have posted. lol shut up gaylord

Well you motherfucker, i am trying to convince OP not to kill himself. I have a shit life myself; abandonden by mother, beaten as child, history of drugs, trauma etc. I dont try to sell life because it is this amazing thing, because its not. Life is a 11 inch long black cock that fucks us all. Im just saying that suicide is not a solution to the big black cock. And i am trying to help OP consider that there are other options, like ONE user did with me two years ago.

I posted a thread similiar to OP's, got about 50 "DO IT's", but this one guy kept talking me out of it. thought he was a self righteous asshole then, but i love him now (even thou i never met him)

>Become reborn in fire and follow the left hand >path. Suicide is a worse fate. At least this way >you'd become a god.

This. Sound advice. Suffering is essential.

Drugs will enhance the shit feeling so no. I just beg you to not kill yourself. There are always options. There are always things to be done. I know shits dark as fuck right now, but the tide will turn. Its gay advice, but its real

Just becuase your life is a Disney fairytale where it turned out alright doesn't mean this is the case for everyone else.

Look up statistics og suicidal thoughts and depression, and you'll soon find that you're one of the few lucky one's to actually get out alive and happy, and i say alive and happy because there are people out there who go on living for 10+ years with these thoughts, not having a single good day, before they eventually die from someting other than suicide.

A smart gambler wouldn't bet on life, given that he is dealt shit cards. Sure, you could risk it, but what's the point? It's infinitely more painfull to be depressed and suicidal, than it is good to be healthy and happy.

I'm not even advocating for OP's suicide. We as humans has it built into our evolution to look out for each other, not because we actually CARE for others, but because it makes US feel better. I don't want OP to kill himself, but I would be a fool if I thought that my fake compassion should be OP's life compass.

As i stated i HAVE a shit life. not had, so no fairytale assholery.

But life is not a bet, irrelevant comparison.

I do understand your point. But i do not agree with it. Even tho i am miserable, and the only thing i want to do is to get drunk, i dont kill myself. I genuinely believe i (and others) can get better, and improve their own life-quality. Not like the fags that are born with perfect genes and great parents, that is impossible for someone who has been through shit, but i believe it can get better.

and i believe that is worth trying to achieve

If you are still here OP, consider your options before making any desicions. I genuinely believe you can get better. I know life IS shit, and i hate it aswell, but i believe there are certain aspects of it you can learn to love.

That's fair. Becoming a drug addict would be my only other rational alternative to suicide.

It beats suicide any day.

nothing can save me. i've been an embarrassment to my family and friends for so long.

You always have a choice

Untill you become so conditioned to the drug that it no longer cures your thoughts or you run out of money, of course.

just kill yourself you filthy dickweed.

pro-suicide guy here; if you are fit, got money, girls and got a family and friends, then im gonna take a super WILD guess that you are 21 and just realizing there is no thing such as "grown ups" and that life is just a series of shit after shit

It will pass, and you will join the ranks of those who wake up excited for what awaits every morning, congratulations!

Anonymity brings out the worst in us