When is it ok to beat a woman?

When is it ok to beat a woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Tw7WhH_aQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When she opens her mouth and your cum is not in it.

It's OK in russia...

OP post vid lol

When she tells you she loves you and needs you and wants to spend the rest of her life with you and will never leave you, no matter what, and then leaves without reason.
I speak from experience.

When she grazes you with her teeth

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Tw7WhH_aQ

When she hits first, then you can even rape her.

Anytime they won't shut their stupid fucking mouths.

When you would hit a man in the same situation

When is it ok to beat a man?

"leaves for no reason"

Obviously she WANTED to leave then? Now is wanting to leave not a good enough reason for you maybe?

when you are iraqistan

when she does something bad

this

no in Russia woman beat you...

>OP

When you are a muslim

She literally didn't bother talking to me about it.

when ur a muslim

ASAP, the longer you wait the more beta you are.

When they got an opinion

As long as you don't beat up guys.
They'll fight back.

When isn't it?

In self-defense. If you resort to violence first, you admit defeat of you intellect. Goes for all interaction.

it isnt but in islam it is

Why not? This guy did it.

fuck off you idiot

Then what do you call what he did to Hillary?

When they refuse to clean or cook.
When they didn't use the right spices for your pork shoulder.
When they get mouthy.
When the wind changes direction.

Ayy

It's a little too late for that, one of them already won the election

I'm not sure which one because I don't watch the news

this
women cower, so much easier to take your anger out on

TIL

Women don't listen to logic. You would have to get better than them at mind games, which is pretty fucking gay tbh

Whenever they try to show dominance

When he is weaker than you

Wait, when is it not?

lol she thinks she can beat a man

When she has a vagina

When you're John Lennon or Chris Brown

Women are superior to men. So yeah no wonder so many men are threatened by them.

wow, one fucking punch and she never would hit anyone again.

this guy is kek.

I would not hesitate to knock her cunt or yours into the concrete.

errytime'

when she represent a physical threat.
and that until she's no longer a threat.
you know, like you do with people

Gotta comment, Trump isn't loved by the people of Israel, the common person on the street don't like him, genially feeling he cant be "trusted" and they think he wont put Israel first unlike Obama and Hillary since they where in the Israel's pocket.

in *current year*, rape

one punch

And the argument Trump isn't in Russia's pocket because Trump wants to get along, unlike Hillary who wants to go to war, is plain silly.

It may be a valid stance, but it supports the opposite of what is claimed.

Ending was bliss

Oh you fucking faggot! When is it NOT ok to beat a woman?

Answer: NEVAR!!!

You're posting on Sup Forums about it so you obviously a faggot cuck with no spine. No wonder she left.

I don't believe in hitting woman. It's akin to beating a child to me. But, if she's going absolutely fucking bitch crazy you have every right to restrain her till she chills the fuck out.

When she can fight back of course

If the feminists are to be believed, it's ok to do anything to women that you'd do to a men, so if you would have hit a guy for something they did/said, then hit a girl whenever they pull the same shit.
Bonus-if a woman ever hits you first, be sure to hit her back in exactly the same way but as hard as you possibly can.

double neg = pos
winrar

Always

No, hitting children is foolish. We strike someone far weaker and defenseless but at the same time tell them that violence is wrong and doesn;t solve anything. Except when we hit them to make them shut up, of course.

A woman is fully capable of making her own informed choices about doing or saying something that might get her a slap in the mouth and should accept the consequences as an adult, just like any man would.

Honor is for men not for women dont expext anything. Besides that its never ok to slap a women only if she wants it for sexual reasons but that doesnt count. Neither is it ok to abuse childs or animals. Shouldnt even be a question if you hurt them physically you got a problem with yourself.

He's just trying to get close to the tiddy.

>tell them that violence is wrong and doesn;t solve anything.

I would try not lying to my children.

Everyone was raised differently. Also, I'm 6'4 with an athletic build, if I were to haul off on some chick it just wouldn't be right.

>violence is wrong and doesn;t solve anything

There's not a country on the planet that doesn't owe its existence to violence.

As a man you should respect our nature of being dominant over women. Men will always know what is best.
Women should be beaten when they forget their place and when they are disrespectfull

We all know women have too many rights these days

True but just some slaps

When she asks you to because it makes her wet.

I take this answer for $500

You might have missed the point. I never said it was the truth, it's just the bullshit line we feed them between giving them a whack when it's more expedient.

No, it would be perfectly reasonable. In the same way you wouldn't pick a fight with someone that could kick your ass, neither should they. If they decide to thrown down with you, they need to accept the consequences of their actions, just like anyone else.

3 warnings

trxsh trxsh boiii

The same times it would be appropriate to hit a man. #equality