So do we think the video is her ? Proof needed !

So do we think the video is her ? Proof needed !

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/typzi
streamable.com/lkbov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am late for this one user, please share what pics

I said video

water we talking about?

There is a vid of her fucking herself with dildo and same shoes is proof

whoa man. how do I obtain this video without wrecking my computer with the viruses?

I have non son, also the pics from the other whore will be nice too

is the dildo vid her? I thought it was another person

just been confermed its her!

Not her

She is taking legal action so it must be her.

The video is fake. The freckle is there, but not same nipple and belly button

why lie

Lol

streamable.com/typzi
streamable.com/lkbov

Proof? do you have any?

but does someone have the video

What about the second bath clip with her foot?

She said it's not her and I'm inclined to believe her. She's a strong woman of principles. She wouldn't lie to us.

Uhh how about you look at the ten other threads about her right now?

>hurr durr

Retards

>streamable.com/lkbov
Vids are definalty her! she takes that skinny harry potter dick like a pro

thanks for providing evidence and clearing that up

...right

na

Nice double dubs

dub trips

neat

nice trips

Yes they are her. Twitter has proven that they are her with pics and somone has found her wearing the same shoes - So that is her fucking her self

Here's the proof you need. Fuck You! Use the catalog, you fucking pleb.

It has been confirmed at least a hundred different times now and even made the fucking news.

Learn to Sup Forums, faggot.

Nope, having black shoes like everyone else is not proof and neither is drawing circles around dark spots that make up about 4 pixels

Where?

This

Everyone in this thread is a waste of oxygen

sage

Well what you got?

Trump supporter

Use the catalog, you fucking moron. It's even archived. Fuck me, you kids today need to have everything spoon fed to you anymore.

how do you use that?

Get out.

Oh, I don't know...maybe use the link labeled CATALOG at the bottom of the main page.

nice dub dubs

I'm having trouble finding the black shoes comparison. I see the other stuff, but could you help a nigga out on the black shoes "proof" (alleged)

to complicated bro sorry

New leaked pic

You're too fucking stupid to see them. Come back when your balls drop.

That's not dub dubs you fucking weirdo

>03/16/17(Thu)00:17:37 No.725665855
what is it then?

>proof
the shoes are similar, can't be said to be the same, and that's a far cry from proof. How many pairs of shoes does Emma have? How many other women have shoes similar to any of the shoes in her collection?

Wrong. Her team has only responded to the legit pics (nn trying on swimsuits)

It's real you guys

the red dildo is real just been annoucned on 9Gag

Nice quads.

all vids and pics are her, she looks great. Fuck the haters and trump supporters

It's all PR fakery. She gets PR and Press time out of the deal. Also, she gets the SJW platform she craves. Feminist fake hate crime through and through

the mole under her left tit matches up in the video plus the jewelry so yeah i guess

Find me one picture of her wearing that necklace tub girl is wearing

necklace is different than the necklace "proof" pics, but she does have the three moles and the birth mark near her bellybutton.

still no real world on the dildo vid though. only curious thing is that it was packaged in with the rest of this leak.

This pic is confirmed, saw another pic of her with no nail polish on so must be her

I thought the dildo vid was all but confirmed to be Amanda Seyfried? Bath vids confirmed Emma.

that's likely the case

but since Watson and her people seem adamant that there are no nudes of her, she should release full high resolution nudes to compare so that we can verify they are fake

She's like the least attractive of the leaks.

Rhona at his prime > Emma
Murray > Emma
Tipton > Emma
Seyfried > Emma
Elsie > Emma
Love Geary > Emma
Deck > Emma

Emma maybe above Iliza and Micucci. I'd take Emma above Loken and Gradon.

So bottom 5. Congrats.

Dildo video is Amanda
Bracelet matches the one in bj pics

Besides Emma has admitted to rocking a bush

no. the dildo vid is a meme.
the bath pics MIGHT be her. but legal team didn't mention them.
the rest are obviously her.

Gas all niggers

This is her on 4/3/16. The bracelet on her left wrist seems to match the one in the bathtub vid perfectly.

This is here on 4/12/16. That necklace looks very similar to the one in the bathtub vid, but you can only see the top of it... I cant find any other pics of it.

Dont you ppl have lives ?
Or at least rooms to clean.

you fucktards do realize she's incredibly famous and a fashion idol, right? Emma wears something, and millions of other people start wearing it, too.

matching jewelry doesn't mean jack shit.

stop pretending to be detectives, and go jack off to the topless photo she actually consented to having released.

I can't stand this cunt. Just another fucking celeb who thinks their twisted opinion is the English dictionary and everyone else in the world wants to learn the language. Why doesn't she go and fight for the rights of women in the middle east instead of complaining about the wage gap.

CUNT

What about the rings?

>go jack off
JEW

>the topless photo she actually consented to having released.
link?

>you fucktards do realize she's incredibly famous and a fashion idol, right? Emma wears something, and millions of other people start wearing it, too.
>matching jewelry doesn't mean jack shit.

ah yea, neither do the 8 birthmarks amirite? ahaha right guys? come on, this totally isnt her.

these pictures show she has a mole in the same spot as the vid, idk tho

it's the feet
Perfect match

So apparently there's a list of celebs who are going to have pics leaked like Katy Perry and kylie Jenner? Anyone know where I can find this list?

Post it again, but this time, with conviction!
You DO know, tho

Look at those small tits and she is really short. clearly they had her on puberty delaying hormones stunting her development.

It has been 16+ hours since the last leak. No reason to believe there's any list that's actually real.

Hi,

Do you people realize that if you live in the state of New York or California by looking at these pictures you are breaking the law? If I was you I would stop sharing them least you go to prison for become liable for a large monetary penalty.

>least you go to prison for become liable for a large monetary penalty.
k

fake and gay

She is so fucking basic. lmao. people losing their shit over a 6/10 at any decent college campus. That don't even show her face, which is her only good feature.

>being this easily triggered

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FROM? SOURCE?

This. The bitch is a textbook case of being 'skinny fat'. The only glory to take from this leak is that it goes entirely against this feminist persona that she has been cramming down everyone's throats at the UN the last few years.

Some security cam in brazil

Well, without a face there can hardly be an absolute proof, but... this is quite convincing to me.

This is the future you choose

>random gril trolls Internet by dressing like Emma

She's already revving up the lawyers. Totes real by virtue of her actions.