twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Posts picture of Onision
>Asks why people hate vegans
Do us a favor and off yourself

/thread

They are jealous

Nice one OP!

because everybody knows that we are right

Because vegans are often healthier and red pilled. Blue pulled hilldawgs just wanna watch t.v. and sleep.

Blue pills can't handle he idea that there is more than meets the eye. So they hang up on smart people like judas.

Right out of your minds.

Onision is awesome

Because they hate us.

Don't hate them, just think some of their reasoning is fucked.

Because these faggots will ruin meatprizes and make shitty laws to protect soulless farting-machines. They dont understand how conciousness works, so they imply everything perceives and fewls likw them. Retarded shit basically.

They only hate the vocal ones. Everyone hates people who shove their beliefs down your throat.

Also, most of them are also disgusting people who use all organic things. Meaning organic deodorant. Which doesn't work. At least it didn't for the vegan who sat in front of me all last semester.

Did you suck his penis?

It would have been a stinky dirty dick, so I wish.

Because they are completely obnoxious, self righteous assholes who always make their lifestyle your business.

You're a faggot. Even though it's clearly bait, you're still a huge faggot and deserve to be curb stomped.

Sounds fucking gay man

Because most vegans also don't believe in God.

>thinks vegans are redpilled
youtu.be/FhzNdPc84oQ?t=1444

fuck off newfaggot

How can you be on Sup Forums and still give a shit about the gay?
you realize where you are right?
you realize this site is insanely gay right?
just using this site makes you a fucking flaming faggot bro,

Because the average vegan is annoying about it. I don't care that you refuse to eat animal products. It's not important to me. It gets really tiresome to hear about again and again when it doesn't affect me in any way.

I mean most of the vegans i knew were kinda crazy.... until i meet one who isn't that is my reason

No, you are a faggot. I like pussy. This site is for all kind of degenerates, not just you gaylord.

Because they annoying everybody with their gay shit, instead of shut up and eat their fucking vegetables which is what they should do.

For the same reason people hate Jehovas witnesses.

(_)_):::::::::::::::::::::::::::::D(_)_):::::::::::::::::::::::::::::D(_)_):::::::::::::::::::::::::::::D(_)_):::::::::::::::::::::::::::::D(_)_):::::::::::::::::::::::::::::D(_)_):::::::::::::::::::::::::::::D(_)_):::::::::::::::::::::::::::::D(_)_):::::::::::::::::::::::::::::D(_)_):::::::::::::::::::::::::::::D(_)_):::::::::::::::::::::::::::::D(_)_):::::::::::::::::::::::::::::D(_)_):::::::::::::::::::::::::::::D(_)_):::::::::::::::::::::::::::::D(_)_):::::::::::::::::::::::::::::D(_)_):::::::::::::::::::::::::::::D

Stupid mentality. Is that enough?